The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 11:34 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:13 am Kinda like Trumps theory on cheating. Gotcha. 61+ lawsuits. (buzzer). The Big Lie. Investigated. Thwarted. Yet here we are.
Rat weren't you convinced that Trump colluded with Russia? I know I was. I was convinced of it. And when the "Steele Dossier" turned out to be nothing but bullshit financed by HRC's campaign, I was very happy for the country but angry with our federal agencies and bullshit with the Clintons. But we had to know. We HAD to.

And we are still not healed. There are STILL people that I talk to who hate Trump that are convinced he worked with the Russians.

We can't go forward.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 pm

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 12:22 pm

rat I really wish you would treat me with the same respect I pay you. I have no idea what I ever did to you. You wont tell me. You just insult me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 1:30 pm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue May 18, 2021 1:52 pm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue May 18, 2021 1:58 pm

"that is really irrelevant when 50m+ people don't agree.

Telling 50m+ people tough shit is just asking for gridlock"

I'd say that when a very large majority of those 50m+ people are never going to agree even if Jesus Christ comes down from heaven and says that Biden won fair and square and that there was no fraud, that's asking for gridlock. And if that's what they want (and it is), then they'll get it...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 18, 2021 2:03 pm

" Hedge does not want anything investigated here because it might show that there was true voter fraud. He's afraid."

I'm not afraid. My guy won and my party took over both houses of Congress b/c of that dipshit Trump. He's a loser and he's turned the whole party into a loser. As I said above, there is no process or evidence whatsoever that your loser ass is going to accept unless it confirms your preexisting belief. And there is no process or evidence that is going to overturn Biden's victory. You're the one who has to live with the bitterness and anger of that. And that doesn't make me afraid, it makes me happy...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Plus, all this shit has been investigated and multiple audits have taken place and dozens of lame ass lawsuits have been filed and in every case, many of them with Republican officials overseeing the audits and Republican-appointed judges hearing the cases, all of them have confirmed that Biden won. At some point, rational people just don't give a fuck what a bunch of pussy ass whiners think or believe, we know they're never going to stop whining about their god getting his ass beat (and taking the entire party down with him). You've already been given far more than you deserve and you still won't shut the fuck up and you never will, so fuck those people and fuck you...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 2:12 pm

hedge wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:07 pm Plus, all this shit has been investigated and multiple audits have taken place and dozens of lame ass lawsuits have been filed and in every case, many of them with Republican officials overseeing the audits and Republican-appointed judges hearing the cases, all of them have confirmed that Biden won. At some point, rational people just don't give a fuck what a bunch of pussy ass whiners think or believe, we know they're never going to stop whining about their god getting his ass beat (and taking the entire party down with him). You've already been given far more than you deserve and you still won't shut the fuck up and you never will, so fuck those people and fuck you...
We paid for an independent investigator to look into Donald Trump and any possible ties to the Russian federation. That happened. And I was okay with that. And you were probably okay with that.

Why aren't you okay with an independent investigation to voter fraud throughout the country? Why is it only one way that is acceptable to you?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Dude, Republican-led state and local attorneys general and election officials conducted audits in many states that Biden won and they've all said there was no fraud. What more do you want? Obviously I already know the answer to that, you want some clown show outfit like Cyber Ninjas to confirm what you already believe, that's the only "way" that's going to be acceptable to you. But that's not acceptable to me and so you're just going to have to live with it. And suffer. Which pleases me greatly...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 2:28 pm

hedge wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:19 pm Dude, Republican-led state and local attorneys general and election officials conducted audits in many states that Biden won and they've all said there was no fraud. What more do you want? Obviously I already know the answer to that, you want some clown show outfit like Cyber Ninjas to confirm what you already believe, that's the only "way" that's going to be acceptable to you. But that's not acceptable to me and so you're just going to have to live with it. And suffer. Which pleases me greatly...
hedge I am not suffering and I don't want to argue with you. But if we don't have an investigation like we did with Trump and Mueller, then the people who are convinced that there was voter fraud are going to REMAIN CONVINCED that there was voter fraud. And that is the end of it. They aren't suffering. They just believe everything is crooked and corrupted.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Coo coo

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue May 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Georgia Lt Governor, a Never Trumper announces he will not seek re-election

Instead he is going to devote his political life to saving the GOP from Trump
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Tue May 18, 2021 6:39 pm

Hopefully that won't be too long in the future.
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 6:41 pm

It shouldn't. Most are falling like flies.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue May 18, 2021 6:56 pm

After Russia shut down one of our pipelines, we lifted sanctions on one of theirs. Maybe it’s Biden they have a per tape on.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 8:15 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 19, 2021 11:09 am

eCat, what was our bet about Trump going to prison?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 19, 2021 11:13 am

I'm guessing that the caliber of people Trump has had working for him over the years will be crawling all over each other to see who can flip first to avoid criminal liability...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed May 19, 2021 11:14 am

he isn't going to prison
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.