Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 17, 2021 9:45 pm

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Mon May 17, 2021 10:58 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon May 17, 2021 11:01 pm

"We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.

This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out..."

Might as well be talking directly to IB. Not that he gives a shit about truth or facts, but only his "feeling" that the election was "stolen," based on some bullshit that an increase in voter turnout proves that there was fraud. Fucking idiot, and a perfect representative of the current republican party...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 17, 2021 11:38 pm

Isn't that the place with the wacky sherrif?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 2:10 am

hedge wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:50 pm "I was upset when Mitt Romney lost. He would have made an excellent President. I didn't give a damn when John McCain lost (and he was my Senator.) But I never questioned the results (not for a second.) POTUS Obama won fair and square. And I never believed that POTUS Obama was born in Kenya. Never. Everything there was (to me) fair and square.

I do question the 2020 election. I believe there was voter fraud the way everyone on this board believes that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered."

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, except insofar as it prompts them to adjust their own opinions to align exactly opposite of whatever you think...
You know hedge, no one likes to be around contrarians. Do you know what that work means, contrarian? Do you understand why those kinds of people have such a difficult time having (and keeping) friends? Do you understand why those kinds of people always seem to have so many problems? Trouble always seems to follow the contrarian, particularly ones who are the way they are because they allow their pride (and not common sense) to dictate their thinking and rationalizations.

If you are adjusting your own opinions to always align exactly opposite what I think, you have paid me a terrific compliment mr contrarian. You are openly admitting that I got to you. I didn't know that I could have that kind of POWER over someone I have never met.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 2:21 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:38 pm Isn't that the place with the wacky sherrif?
You are thinking of Sheriff Joe Arpio.

Sheriff Joe is the one who created "tent city" and made the inmates wear the pink underwear in the desert. Do you know the history of the "tent city" prison? I'll fill you in. It was all about illegal immigration.

You see, Sheriff Joe actually takes illegal immigration (and enforcing immigration status) seriously. If he caught you committing a crime, and he found out that you were here unlawfully, he would send you to prison for years before you got deported. Well with the massive illegal alien population of Maricopa County, we ran out of space really quick in our prison system constantly having Sheriff Joe incarcerating criminals based on their illegal status. And he approached the county for more money for more prison construction. The largely liberal democrat county officials did not want to incarcerate illegal aliens (because deep down, these people believe "all are welcome") so they told Joe to go piss up a rope, let all the illegal aliens out and we can talk.

Well Joe said fuck you to that. If you don't give him a budget for prison construction to incarcerate illegal aliens, he will create a prison for NO money. Joe started hitting up the Army Surplus stores and he bought all World War II tents for a penny on the dollar and he pitched them up in the desert, surrounded them with a fence, bought pink underwear for the inmates to wear and walla, a brand new prison for illegal aliens was created for pennies on the dollar. Thank Sheriff Joe for that.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue May 18, 2021 8:53 am

I guess follow the science becomes bullshit when you don't agree with it

----------------------------------

The CDC finally announced last week that, with few exceptions, anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing: “If you are fully vaccinated, you are protected, and you can start doing the things that you stopped doing because of the pandemic,” the agency’s director said.

The CDC’s announcement comes as cases in nearly every state continue to plummet and vaccination rates rise. But those trends aren’t new; they were obvious last week, when CDC director Rochelle Walensky gave an emotional TV interview in which she said she would keep her vaccinated teenagers home from summer camp because they cannot be made safe. Days after that interview, Walensky, smiling from ear to ear, gave a triumphant press conference releasing vaccinated Americans from mask-wearing.

However, the good news was rejected in a slew of Democrat-led locales including New Jersey, Hawaii, and Washington, D.C., which have all kept indoor mask mandates in place for those vaccinated for the time being.

New Jersey governor Phil Murphy (D) announced one day after the CDC issued its guidance that the Garden State would not drop its mask mandate, saying “to be clear, we’re making incredible progress, but we’re not there yet,” though he noted the state is in the top ten in vaccinations and the top five in lowest case counts.

Meanwhile, half of the country’s governors, a majority of whom are Republicans, had already partially or completely lifted mask mandates — even New York governor Andrew Cuomo acquiesced, announcing Monday that his state would adopt the CDC’s framework.

Murphy, however, defended his decision: “Dr. Fauci himself said yesterday that he thinks lifting indoor mask mandates at this time could lead to a rise in infections. So we’re not going to let up for the next few weeks as we keep pushing forward on our statewide vaccination goals.”

---------------------

Fauci so needs to be fucking gone

"Dr. Fauci himself"........ horrible....just horrible
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue May 18, 2021 8:58 am

hedge wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:01 pm "We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.

Might as well be talking directly to IB. Not that he gives a shit about truth or facts, but only his "feeling" that the election was "stolen," based on some bullshit that an increase in voter turnout proves that there was fraud. Fucking idiot, and a perfect representative of the current republican party...
I bet the voters in Georgia wished they indulged a bit longer

and so will everyone else who doesn't want draconian voter laws in place while they make fun of the people demanding accountability in the election voter investigation. They'll just keep shooting themselves in the foot doing their victory lap.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue May 18, 2021 9:28 am

The CDC finally announced last week that, with few exceptions, anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing: “If you are fully vaccinated, you are protected, and you can start doing the things that you stopped doing because of the pandemic,” the agency’s director said.

Tell that to all those staffers and players on the Yankees...who were all fully vaccinated and are now COVID-positive...
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue May 18, 2021 9:32 am

I had heard that all of them had the J&J shot. So you have an off the charts statistical anomaly - I bet word will come out later on that either the batch was bad, improperly administered or some actions on the part of the recipients that led to that kind of outbreak.

Also it should be noted that the vaccine isn't designed to provide 100% protection against the virus, but for the relatively few that do get it, the effects of the virus are much less serious. In Ohio, at one time a few weeks ago, there wasn't a single patient in the ICU for covid that have been vaccinated. I don't know what the numbers are now.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue May 18, 2021 9:34 am

Interest in the Gov Whitmer attempts to shut down an oil pipeline during a spike in gas prices.

on face value its sounds like very bad timing, but in the op-ed I read with a few pictures, this pipeline is submerged in the great lakes and has questionable integrity.

I would happily pay another .50 a gallon in gas to prevent an oil spill in one of the great lakes until they get it fixed - IF...big IF, that is a legitimate reason and not some green earther horseshit about saving the planet by reducing fossil fuel consumption.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 18, 2021 10:14 am

eCat wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:58 am
hedge wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:01 pm "We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.

I bet the voters in Georgia wished they indulged a bit longer

and so will everyone else who doesn't want draconian voter laws in place while they make fun of the people demanding accountability in the election voter investigation. They'll just keep shooting themselves in the foot doing their victory lap.
Georgia did two audits, including a hand count of the paper ballots, which confirmed the original results. I've heard that audits are binary, but maybe that doesn't apply when they confirm a result that someone doesn't like...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue May 18, 2021 10:23 am

again, you're acting from a standpoint where you believe enough has been done

that is really irrelevant when 50m+ people don't agree.

Telling 50m+ people tough shit is just asking for gridlock

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 10:56 am

Kinda like telling 66 million the same thing in 17.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 18, 2021 10:59 am

eCat wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:23 am again, you're acting from a standpoint where you believe enough has been done

that is really irrelevant when 50m+ people don't agree.

Telling 50m+ people tough shit is just asking for gridlock
Jungle rat wrote:Kinda like telling 66 million the same thing in 17.
Not it is NOT rat. Those 66 million had their day in court.

When the left was bitching 5 years ago about "Russian Collusion" they had me convinced that our President colluded with the Russian federation (in some capacity) to "cheat" the 2016 election that should have been won by HRC. I was very happy that $30+ million of taxpayer dollars were spent investigating. I was convinced Mueller would find something. And when I say "something" I mean I was convinced he would find just ONE US citizen (just one) who worked directly with the Russian federation in an attempt to thwart and corrupt the 2016 US election. He found nothing. He indicted 6 or 7 of Trump's associates on "obstruction of justice" or "tax evasion." :roll:

Mueller also indicted 21+ Russian nationals for spreading "fake news" on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms in an effort to get people to vote one way or another. Obviously, none of them will ever set foot in a US federal courtroom as those charges were not extraditable and even if they were, Putin is likely to tell Mueller to go fuck yourself, you can't have them. What could Mueller do? Nothing.

In any event, we spent all this money on what POTUS Trump referred to as "a ruse" and he was proven correct, it was all "a ruse." There was nothing. And in the FBI we had an agent (Strzok) who very much liked to sodomize an FBI lawyer in the ass (Lisa Page) and she continued to let that man fuck her in the ass as long as he continued to say the "sweet nothings" via text message about Trump's possible election.
Strzok wrote:We will stop it.
That was our federal government. That was the man who was investigating both HRC AND Trump!!!! We had a federal law enforcement officer thinking with his dick reaming Lisa's tight asshole, and a hysterical girl (who likely suffers from Bi-Polar disorder) trying to use whatever power and influence she has to change a rightfully elected President because she doesn't like him. Both of them committing infidelity. And for whatever reason, neither of them will see the inside of a prison cell for their crimes.

Point is this, we've had gridlock and I was okay with it because it needed an investigation. Hedge does not want anything investigated here because it might show that there was true voter fraud. He's afraid.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 11:13 am

Kinda like Trumps theory on cheating. Gotcha. 61+ lawsuits. (buzzer). The Big Lie. Investigated. Thwarted. Yet here we are.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 11:14 am

BENGHAZI!!

(January 6th never happened)

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 11:15 am

SHOW US YOUR TAXES JOE!

OH........

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue May 18, 2021 11:17 am

(that should keep the fucker busy for the rest of the day. Once he finds the business thread)

Idiot