The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 14, 2021 2:36 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:27 pm IB, serious question: did you eat lead paint chips as a child?
Counsellor, are your soliciting yourself to represent me in a lawsuit against Dupont?

If you are going to disagree with a point I am making, it is usually a good idea to quote that point and calmly explain what is wrong with it. Have you ever done that in your life? Or would you rather just be a lazy and indignant asshole towards people with whom you may disagree?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Notice how he won't answer the question?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 14, 2021 4:03 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:56 pm Notice how he won't answer the question?
Maybe I don't want the lawyers who work for Dupont that troll the Goat Pen to know what's coming should I retain DS?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri May 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Larry Flynt

Constitutional American Hero

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7evg4/ ... le-hustler
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 pm

I think his shooter killed a kid around here back then. It was all over the news a d folks were scared.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun May 16, 2021 1:34 am

How journalists are just puppets of PR machines.

https://dnyuz.com/2021/05/15/secret-sha ... urnalists/

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun May 16, 2021 9:34 am

this is the kind of reporting that I hate - and of course its from MSN

its about Liz Cheney being booted out and it takes a sympathetic view while painting the republicans as horrible spineless politicians for not supporting her and also not refuting Trumps claims by shouting from the rooftops. No surprised there. Then the article goes on to discuss the audit efforts in Arizona and this is how they frame it

The Justice Department recently informed Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) that parts of the contractor’s audit process might be in violation of federal law. Fann and others involved in the audit defend what they are doing, but it is what it is: a rogue effort to undermine the legitimacy of the 2020 election.

an audit is binary - either it will validate the election results or show irregularities occurred. They aren't going to be able to make anything up so why is everyone fighting the effort to insure that our elections have integrity? I wouldn't be thrilled had Clinton went around and demanded a recount, but if there was something going on that was questionable, then the democrats have every right to have it. And I think this is whats its really about - the democrats felt that Hillary did win the election but they were unable to change the rules, and couple that with the polarizing effect of Trump - there is zero interest in addressing how abnormal this election was. EVERY democrat tried to undermine the legitimacy of the 2016 election. The democrats went straight to impeachment going so far as to make up a fake dossier - and yet they are shocked that the republicans want to investigate voting irregularities. How dare they undermine our democratic process.

They won't think twice about having someone prove they are vaccinated from a virus that has a 99% survival rate but we can't spend a dime or allocate any additional time on checking the integrity of our election process - nor can we demand that someone who votes show ID - out of what fear? they might find something? If I was a democrat at this point I'd relish the opportunity to shut down the republican attempts to discredit the election. It would only diminish their claims in 2022 and 2024 when they demand draconian voter laws. Look what is happening in Georgia. That won't stop unless the democrats concede the idea that this election was unprecedented in both voting conditions and voter turnout, both of which should be addressed.

and don't try to tell anyone they have been investigated and deemed invalid. Until there is validation - like Mueller 2 year investigation level type stuff, no one is going to be satisfied. At this point I've accepted that Biden is president but I bet every swing state is going to inact voter registration laws between now and the next presidential election in an effort to address the lingering doubts of this past election. That's in large part because of the people that have fought to allow full blown investigations into the integrity of the past election.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun May 16, 2021 10:56 am

well put eCat.

I live in AZ. Everyone that I know (that I talked to) voted to re-elect Trump. We do believe that there was voter fraud.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 16, 2021 11:18 am

You live in AZ?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun May 16, 2021 12:11 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:18 am You live in AZ?
yes rat

GBJs
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by GBJs » Sun May 16, 2021 4:31 pm

hedge wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 pm I really hate that "YMMV" acronym (or whatever you call it)...
WWAVC ??
Worth. Every. Cent.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun May 16, 2021 10:34 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:56 am well put eCat.

I live in AZ. Everyone that I know (that I talked to) voted to re-elect Trump. We do believe that there was voter fraud.
I am sure your subset is indicative of the entire state, and I’m even more certain you did exceptionally well in statistics...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sun May 16, 2021 10:36 pm

GBJs wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:31 pm
hedge wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 pm I really hate that "YMMV" acronym (or whatever you call it)...
WWAVC ??
WWAVC! Yes!

I haven’t seen that acronym in a while. Thank you for that little trip down memory lane.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon May 17, 2021 10:05 am

I found this interesting, I was kind of stunned that Israel would bomb the AP site.
---------------------

The Associated Press has been blasted for claiming it had no clue Hamas militants maintained a presence at the news agency’s Gaza headquarters that was destroyed in an Israeli airstrike.

Israel said it shared “smoking gun” evidence with Biden administration officials that Hamas was operating out of the Al-Jalaa tower, which housed the AP, Al Jazeera and other news outlets, according to a report Sunday.

The strike destroyed the 12-story building an hour after the Israeli military ordered it evacuated, saying the high rise was targeted because it was being used by Hamas military intelligence, Fox News reported.

The AP condemned Israel for the attack and claimed to have “no indication” that the terror group operated from the building.

“We have had no indication Hamas was in the building or active in the building,” AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt said in a statement. “This is something we actively check to the best of our ability. We would never knowingly put our journalists at risk.”

He added that he was “shocked and horrified that the Israeli military would target and destroy the building housing AP’s bureau and other news organizations in Gaza.”

However, a 2014 article in The Atlantic written by a journalist in the region described a questionable history between the news agency and Hamas.

“When Hamas’s leaders surveyed their assets before this summer’s round of fighting, they knew that among those assets was the international press,” Matti Friedman wrote.

“The AP staff in Gaza City would witness a rocket launch right beside their office, endangering reporters and other civilians nearby — and the AP wouldn’t report it,” he wrote.

Friedman claimed the Hamas militants would regularly “burst into the AP’s Gaza bureau and threaten the staff — and the AP wouldn’t report it.”

Noah Pollack, a contributor to the Free Beacon, said in a tweet: “Spoke to a well-placed friend in the IDF just now. The bombed AP office building contained multiple Hamas operations & offices including weapons manufacturing and military intelligence. The building also housed an Islamic Jihad office. And AP’s local reporters knew about it.”

Another user wrote in a tweet about the AP that it “doesn’t say much for their reporting abilities if they missed a Hamas staging office a floor away.”

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 am

DooKSucks wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:34 pm

I am sure your subset is indicative of the entire state, and I’m even more certain you did exceptionally well in statistics...
I didn't phrase my response correctly. Let me try again.

I live in AZ. Everyone that I know (that I talked to) that voted for Trump in 2016 voted to re-elect Trump. We do believe that there was voter fraud.

You know why I say that? Because of math. And logic.

Think about it counsellor, think about it logically. If you voted for Trump in 2016 (and so many people did) what would Trump have done in the 4 years that he was President to make you want to vote for Joe Biden? What? Name one thing that Trump did that a 2016 Trump voter would be so unhappy about that they would wind up voting for Joe Biden in 2020 because they think that Joe Biden would do that one thing better? There is nothing counsellor, nothing.

Now try it the opposite way. If you voted for Trump in 2016 what would you have expected Trump to do in those 4 years (that he didn't get done) that you are convinced that Joe Biden would do if you switched your vote? Name one thing? There is nothing counsellor.

Every one-term-President we have ever had did something lousy that betrayed his voters and constituency during the 4 years he was President such that his voters would turn out to vote against him in the next election. At least that was true until 2020. Trump did not betray his voters one bit, not one bit. There was no logical reason for any Trump voters to switch their votes to Alzheimer's Joe.

I don't want to hear any horseshit from you. Covid-19 was awful but Trump voters do not blame Trump for Covid. They (rightfully) blame China. And democrats that say anyone who blames China for Covid MUST be racist, that person is functionally braindead. This election was stolen. There is nothing that you (or any of you) are going to say that is going to convince me that the DNC didn't place people at the polls to just look at the voting rolls and examine who voted (and who didn't) and (after 8PM when the polls are closed) just stuff the ballots after the fact with Biden votes equal to all the people on the registered voting rolls who did NOT vote in 2020. That is the easiest thing to do and is exactly what would happen if you are the party that the democrats have become. And you know why? Because if they did that, they think they are doing right, doing what is best for the country.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon May 17, 2021 10:47 am

Prince Harry - good lord....

---------------------

And it was that subject of misinformation the prince chose to turn his guns on in the interview, criticizing the free speech provisions in the Bill of Rights, telling Shepard:

‘I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers. I don’t want to start going down the First Amendment route because that’s a huge subject and one which I don’t understand because I’ve only been here a short time. But, you can find a loophole in anything. You can capitalize or exploit what’s not said rather than uphold what is said.’

As an exercise in winning ‘hearts and minds’ this criticism of America’s treasured civil liberties has not gone down well stateside. Comments underneath articles reporting the Duke’s views include ‘Hey, go home! We fought a war to get rid of Royals on our soil. No need to understand anything we do. Bye!!’ and ‘You can always leave if you don’t like our constitution and please find a country where you don’t have to deal with those bonker[s] rights.’

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 17, 2021 11:10 am

eCat wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:47 am Prince Harry - good lord....

---------------------

And it was that subject of misinformation the prince chose to turn his guns on in the interview, criticizing the free speech provisions in the Bill of Rights, telling Shepard:

‘I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers. I don’t want to start going down the First Amendment route because that’s a huge subject and one which I don’t understand because I’ve only been here a short time. But, you can find a loophole in anything. You can capitalize or exploit what’s not said rather than uphold what is said.’

As an exercise in winning ‘hearts and minds’ this criticism of America’s treasured civil liberties has not gone down well stateside. Comments underneath articles reporting the Duke’s views include ‘Hey, go home! We fought a war to get rid of Royals on our soil. No need to understand anything we do. Bye!!’ and ‘You can always leave if you don’t like our constitution and please find a country where you don’t have to deal with those bonker[s] rights.’
In his defense, the UK's slander/libel laws are far more punitive with standards being far lower for the plaintiff, whereas the first amendment creates high standards of proof (comparatively) and even higher standards for celebrities. So, I can see why he would be blown away by this.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 17, 2021 11:10 am

eCat wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:47 am Prince Harry - good lord....

---------------------

He's probably just pissed about Facebook, Twitter, and social media, (where anyone can say anything they want in this country and other people "vote" based on the rubbish they read) and pissed that so many US citizens watch Fox News. That is not to mention the "Gas the Jews" guy in Scotland who (with our First Amendment) would not have had to pay any fines or face any legal consequences for teaching his dog to give a Nazi salute. But you are right eCat. All of your points are spot on and Harry needs to keep his mouth shut even if it pisses him off. Harry, if you want to live here, accept the fact that people are going to listen to whatever news that they want and people are free to be assholes and say horribly hurtful things without legal consequences. Those are a couple of the things that make US citizens better than British citizens.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 am

innocentbystander wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 am

I live in AZ. Everyone that I know (that I talked to) that voted for Trump in 2016 voted to re-elect Trump. We do believe that there was voter fraud.

Think about it counsellor, think about it logically. If you voted for Trump in 2016 (and so many people did) what would Trump have done in the 4 years that he was President to make you want to vote for Joe Biden? What? Name one thing that Trump did that a 2016 Trump voter would be so unhappy about that they would wind up voting for Joe Biden in 2020 because they think that Joe Biden would do that one thing better? There is nothing counsellor, nothing.

Now try it the opposite way. If you voted for Trump in 2016 what would you have expected Trump to do in those 4 years (that he didn't get done) that you are convinced that Joe Biden would do if you switched your vote? Name one thing? There is nothing counsellor.

Every one-term-President we have ever had did something lousy that betrayed his voters and constituency during the 4 years he was President such that his voters would turn out to vote against him in the next election. At least that was true until 2020. Trump did not betray his voters one bit, not one bit. There was no logical reason for any Trump voters to switch their votes to Alzheimer's Joe.

I don't want to hear any horseshit from you. Covid-19 was awful but Trump voters do not blame Trump for Covid. They (rightfully) blame China. And democrats that say anyone who blames China for Covid MUST be racist, that person is functionally braindead. This election was stolen. There is nothing that you (or any of you) are going to say that is going to convince me that the DNC didn't place people at the polls to just look at the voting rolls and examine who voted (and who didn't) and (after 8PM when the polls are closed) just stuff the ballots after the fact with Biden votes equal to all the people on the registered voting rolls who did NOT vote in 2020. That is the easiest thing to do and is exactly what would happen if you are the party that the democrats have become. And you know why? Because if they did that, they think they are doing right, doing what is best for the country.
I know a lot of college educated Republicans who didn't vote for Trump the second time. They tend to hail from old money Republican families or be libertarian types.

This is to say nothing of folks who didn't vote in 2016 but made it a point to vote in 2020 because of Trump.

Your candidate lost. Deal with it, cunt.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 17, 2021 11:22 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 am
innocentbystander wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 am

I know a lot of college educated Republicans who didn't vote for Trump the second time. They tend to hail from old money Republican families or be libertarian types.
So? There were a lot of Republicans in 2016 who didn't vote for Trump. If these college educated Republicans didn't vote for Trump the second time then they didn't vote for Trump the first time. Which was my point. You missed it counsellor. Why am I not surprised?
DooKSucks wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 amThis is to say nothing of folks who didn't vote in 2016 but made it a point to vote in 2020 because of Trump.
Who are these people? Certainly not women. You think there was even ONE female democrat voter where feminism was her cardinal virtue that DIDN'T come out to vote for HRC in 2016 who suddenly came out to support Alzheimer's Joe in 2020? Don't insult my intelligence counsellor.
DooKSucks wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 amYour candidate lost. Deal with it, cunt.
We are dealing with it. But part of dealing with it is taking the necessary steps to make sure you don't cheat again.

The only people who voted for Trump in 2016 that did NOT vote for Trump in 2020, were people who died. That's it. Every single person who was alive in 2020 that voted for Trump in 2016, voted to re-elect him in 2020. Any point you make to dispute that, I am calling horseshit.