The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:48 pm As predicted. The Republicans are eating their own.
We are eating our own because some of our own are living in the past.

Liz Cheney's Republican Party platform:
  • Communism is Evil
  • Taxes are evil
  • Inflation is evil
  • Everyone trying to cross the border on the South, they just want to do the jobs US citzens refuse to do
POTUS Donald Trump's Republican Party platform:
  • Communism is over, now Russia is no better and no worse than any other super corrupt oligarchy
  • Poor people don't pay any taxes anyway so why the fuck do they care about tax increases?
  • What the fuck is inflation? I just paid 2.8% on my home mortgage.
  • a significant percentage of the peasants crossing the border to the South just want to go on government benefits to send money back home, rape our daughters, sell drugs to our sons, and cannibalize the earning power of hard working Americans who don't have the IQ to work in IT
She has to go rat. She thinks its 1974.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 12, 2021 6:13 pm

IB is probably one of those morons filling plastic bags with gasoline.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Why would anyone fill a plastic bag with gasoline? You fill a plastic jug.

No in all seriousness rat, its important for people to understand why Liz is Persona-non-grata with today's GOP. She still thinks we live in a world where communism is the world's greatest evil. That is because no one has sat her down and calmly explained to her exactly what is going on in the world, no one has "corrected" her. And the GOP is supposed to be the party of intelligence and reason. There is nothing reasonable about thinking that we are living in 1984. There is probably not a single student in university anywhere in the United States working on the bachelor's degree who could properly describe what communism actually is. It was way before their time. And even if someone did try and calmly "correct" her, she is likely to get hysterical, go all fembot, and say stop 'mansplaining' things to me. That is not good government.

I don't think Liz Cheney has the slightest clue why it is just children we are rounding up on the Southern border. I don't think Liz Cheney has the slightest clue what life is like for your average Mexican, your average Guatamallan, or your average Venezuelan (and what the differences are.) She couldn't describe that. Nor could she describe why there are so many cars on the road in the Southwest that aren't registered NOR are they insured. But these are serious problems that Trump tried to address, problems that leftist democrats largely (and ignorantly) say that if you mention them, you are just racist.

Problems don't go away just because you are a 78 year old senile man in the White House who refuses to talk about the problems because your politics stipulates that they are not problems. Nor do problems disappear because you think you can just "print money" and make the problem go away. You are just kicking the can down the road for the next guy.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 12, 2021 8:02 pm

Motherfucker we've got way bigger problems than immigration. Russia with Trumps approval has been in our cyber networks for years and China ain't sitting on their hands either. Instead with have to deal with delusional Big Lie followers who are tearing into the heart of our democracy with lies, false claims and bullshit. All Trump and his boys are doing is tearing apart a once formidable opponent for democracy. What shine that was left is already vanishing from what's left of Trumps apple. He's taking you down with the shit.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed May 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:02 pm Motherfucker we've got way bigger problems than immigration. Russia with Trumps approval has been in our cyber networks for years and China ain't sitting on their hands either. Instead with have to deal with delusional Big Lie followers who are tearing into the heart of our democracy with lies, false claims and bullshit. All Trump and his boys are doing is tearing apart a once formidable opponent for democracy. What shine that was left is already vanishing from what's left of Trumps apple. He's taking you down with the shit.
Immigration is an absolute thing, a concrete problem. We both know what the problem is. We both know a wall (that some on this board do not want competed and even want the little bit that is completed, torn down) fixes this problem. Immigration is objective.

I don't know what the "cyber network" problem is.

I don't know what the "Big Lie" problem is.

I don't know what the "heart of democracy" problem is.

I don't know what the "false claims and bullshit" problem is.

I don't know what "Trump and his boys" are and their problem.

I don't know what the "shine" problem is.

That is just rhetoric rat. Its all just subjective and meaningless. I don't know how you or I or anyone can fix your list of problems. I am not saying your problems don't exist. I am just saying that you need to communicate better what the problems are.

You want to fix problems? Me too. Be objective. Deal in the world of absolutes.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Wed May 12, 2021 9:00 pm

eCat wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:55 pm I'm not sure how you define normal purposes for a semi-automatic rifle that isn't an AR.

You mean a Mini-14 has a different purpose than an AR?
I’m thinking about semi-automatic hunting rifles and the like.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed May 12, 2021 9:04 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:57 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:52 pm I don't have a problem with semi-automatic rifles used for normal purposes, but AK's and AR's? That's a different ball game.
I believe AKs are criminalized (machine guns.) The AK-47 is as much a machine gun as the M-16, criminal for civilian ownership. AK and M16 are military weapons.

AR-15 is semi-automatic. You must pull a trigger for each round. AR is not military grade.
Dumbass, you’re wrong yet again. You can buy Ak’s that are semi-auto only but you can easily remedy that situation.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed May 12, 2021 9:05 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:27 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:02 pm Motherfucker we've got way bigger problems than immigration. Russia with Trumps approval has been in our cyber networks for years and China ain't sitting on their hands either. Instead with have to deal with delusional Big Lie followers who are tearing into the heart of our democracy with lies, false claims and bullshit. All Trump and his boys are doing is tearing apart a once formidable opponent for democracy. What shine that was left is already vanishing from what's left of Trumps apple. He's taking you down with the shit.
Immigration is an absolute thing, a concrete problem. We both know what the problem is. We both know a wall (that some on this board do not want competed and even want the little bit that is completed, torn down) fixes this problem. Immigration is objective.

That is just rhetoric rat. Its all just subjective and meaningless. I don't know how you or I or anyone can fix your list of problems. I am not saying your problems don't exist. I am just saying that you need to communicate better what the problems are.

You don’t know shit about fuck.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed May 12, 2021 10:37 pm

All health protocols drop in Ohio June 2nd.

thank god
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 12, 2021 11:06 pm

It's time. Thin the herd. I wish them the best. I need my life back.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 13, 2021 10:19 am

DooKSucks wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:05 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:27 pm

You don’t know shit about fuck.
Here is what I know:

Biden Political Drone sent to border detention facility, not authorized to answer questions but authorized to repeat DNC approved rhetoric to GOP Senators that she can't physically block or touch wrote:Please give dignity to the people.... Please respect the people.... This is not a zoo.
I also know that you don't care. I know that you do not want a wall. I know that you have no problem with children from 3rd world peasant cultures being sent (alone, or with a Coyote) to cross the border to find a way to get money sent back home. I know that none of this bothers you counsellor because you are likely a citizen of the globe first (US citizen second) and you probably think "all are welcome."

What else do I know? None of these children will become medical doctors. None of them will graduate the law school you graduated. They aren't fluent in their own language they have no chance of ever mastering English. But I also know you don't care. None of them will do anything beyond clean your house, pick your veggies in a field, or (unlawfully) open another pointless restaurant (that will be the best that they can do) and the worst will be dealing drugs, raping our daughters, murdering our kids, and selling their pooty for cash. I know that does not add to our economy but it does add to the democrat voting base if they become US citizens.

And I also know that my response has your blood boiling. I know that what you really want is youtube to take this video down because you are not going to dignify it or any of the points I made. I know that because we both know I'm right.

And I know that this problem on the border is a bigger problem than whatever rat's "shine" problem is. That I also know.

I didn't insult rat. I didn't insult anyone on this site. I didn't insult you DS. Please pay me the same courtesy. I know that you know quite a bit. Do NOT tell me that I do not know shit about fuck.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 13, 2021 10:35 am

Racist

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 13, 2021 11:21 am

lazy :)

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 13, 2021 5:59 pm

Willard Mitt Romney wrote:Do you recognize this as an alarming crisis?
Biden Appointee who thinks "all are welcome" wrote:Senator, I look at immigration as a challenge that has been persistent for many years.
As far as rat and DS are concerned, this is not a problem.

The chart is data and is not disputed.

Trump had the problem fixed. Biden went and fucked it all up because of politics. And Romney hates Trump.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 am

The CDC is so full of shit.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 14, 2021 10:42 am

Damn. The thanks they get for saving your life is brutal.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 14, 2021 10:42 am

The problem I have with these Senate and House congressional hearings is that whenever a GOP member speaks, the democrats get up and walk out of the room. Everything Barasso may have said could have been factually accurate but they don't give a fuck. They don't listen. Their minds (and their votes) are made up. There simply is no point to these hearings because its just a show of hands based on nothing other than politics.

That is fine with me, but what happened to all the times democrats say we need to "work across the aisle?" The only time the democrats ever say that is when they don't have the votes. Everything has to be on their terms OR is obstruction and they bitch.

Biden wants to get that c-nt's Green New Deal passed, and I'm sure he has never even read it. There is no math in it. There is no economics in it. There is no actual scientific equations in it. Its just demands, authority, spending, and changing of the rules. And the only reason why Biden wants it is because that silly millenial c-nt from the Bronx (who never did anything in her life beyond pouring me a beer at T's Pub in Boston) proposed it.

You know, democrats and republicans haven't had a common enemy since 1991. From the moment the Soviet Union fell into bankruptcy (partially because of Chernobyl but mostly because communism simply doesn't work) the left and right in the United States have no agreed on very much of anything. You ask anyone on the right who the "common enemy" should be for all US citizens and they say Islamic Fundamentalism. The left hears that, they call anyone who says that a "racist" and they walk out of the room. You ask anyone on the left who the "common enemy" is for all US citizens and they say Carbon Caused Climate change. People on the right say, show us the math, how much does the temperature change for every single molecule of Carbon-di-Oxide added to the atmosphere and the left loses their shit and starts screaming at the right "you guys are a bunch of racist science deniers!" All the while, the right just wants to see the science. And the left never provides is because they have no actual..... math.

So without a common enemy, the other PARTY becomes the enemy. I mean if was a congressman, I wouldn't even speak to a democrat. I would never dignify them. What's the point? They are never going to support any legislation I come up nor would they even listen to me calmly and rationally explain why there is a problem and what we need to do as a nation to fix it. All the effort and time I put in researching a topic and you just leave the room when I speak because I don't have the votes to stop you? You cock suckers! Might as well shun democrats both at work AND outside of work. You want to share a cab/Lyft back to the Watergate apartments congressmen? Fuck you. You are dem, get out of my sight and ride the damn bus.

That is basically where we are at without a true "common enemy."

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri May 14, 2021 11:09 am

Liz is out. Elise is in.

Official now.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri May 14, 2021 1:40 pm

Um....

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri May 14, 2021 2:27 pm

IB, serious question: did you eat lead paint chips as a child?