G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Sat May 01, 2021 11:57 am

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:24 pm sure hedge

six trillion dollars hedge,

$6,000,000,000,000. No actual infrastructure. Just spending for people who want free money/free stuff. When IKE approved the Interstate Highway Bill, he wanted 10,000 miles of Autobahn, the same Autobahn IKE saw Hitler build in Nazi Germany. He was there. He was the general leading the Invasion.

taxpayer funded college, tax payer funded schools for 3 year olds, tax payer funded everything for everyone, sounds great right? Its senile hedge, just like this speech. The only people who are all gung ho for this $6 trillion spent (on nothing actually tangible) are people who do not pay taxes, people who have never paid a bill in their lives.

hedge, have you ever paid a bill?
As someone who has had multiple family members suffer from Alzheimer's and dementia, let me say that you deserve to have the ever living shit beaten out of you for your ignorance and insensitivity. If you suffered watching someone fade away from Alzheimer's or dementia-related disorder, you would know the real difference. You are a piece of shit, you son of a bitch.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat May 01, 2021 1:25 pm

Yep

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Sat May 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Sorry, the sanctimoniousness runs hollow with you guys.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat May 01, 2021 10:39 pm

Who cares. Fry them

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun May 02, 2021 1:31 am

DooKSucks wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:57 am
innocentbystander wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:24 pm sure hedge

six trillion dollars hedge,

$6,000,000,000,000. No actual infrastructure. Just spending for people who want free money/free stuff. When IKE approved the Interstate Highway Bill, he wanted 10,000 miles of Autobahn, the same Autobahn IKE saw Hitler build in Nazi Germany. He was there. He was the general leading the Invasion.

taxpayer funded college, tax payer funded schools for 3 year olds, tax payer funded everything for everyone, sounds great right? Its senile hedge, just like this speech. The only people who are all gung ho for this $6 trillion spent (on nothing actually tangible) are people who do not pay taxes, people who have never paid a bill in their lives.

hedge, have you ever paid a bill?
As someone who has had multiple family members suffer from Alzheimer's and dementia, let me say that you deserve to have the ever living shit beaten out of you for your ignorance and insensitivity. If you suffered watching someone fade away from Alzheimer's or dementia-related disorder, you would know the real difference. You are a piece of shit, you son of a bitch.
Yes you are sanctimonious. Blah blah blah, mr internet tough guy, stop insulting my mother. And stop feeling like you have the authority to put certain discussions about the physical health of our President out of bounds.

Our President's brain is calcifying DS. Too bad that your politics prevents you from seeing what is clearly reality. Try sitting through Crowder's whole video there instead of melting down like a hysterical little girl who was denied her safe space the minute she was "woke."
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun May 02, 2021 6:45 am

"US Capitol rioters charged in Sicknick case were armed with bear spray but only used pepper spray, prosecutors say"

Somehow admitting that you only used pepper spray on the police before you illegally invaded the Capitol is considered a win for these guys (and their internet buddies and supporters, like IB and sardis)...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun May 02, 2021 10:29 am

I am so over the FBI

that whole organization is corrupt, immoral and generally just a stain on America

" An FBI agent who testified at that hearing danced around the question of whether it had been deployed, saying the investigation was “ongoing”"
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun May 02, 2021 10:29 am

hedge wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:45 am "US Capitol rioters charged in Sicknick case were armed with bear spray but only used pepper spray, prosecutors say"

Somehow admitting that you only used pepper spray on the police before you illegally invaded the Capitol is considered a win for these guys (and their internet buddies and supporters, like IB and sardis)...
its a win when the prosecution is saying a chemical agent in the bear spray triggered his death but I agree, pepper spraying the police is a knee to the neck situation.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 02, 2021 10:32 am

I hope you get pepper sprayed in the asshole

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun May 02, 2021 6:54 pm

hedge wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:45 am "US Capitol rioters charged in Sicknick case were armed with bear spray but only used pepper spray, prosecutors say"

Our President gave one interview (one) before the general election (which wound up being one more than HRC gave in 2016.) And the person who interviewed him was the infamous Cardi-B. Talk about a mental giant and a really tough interview! I suspect the DNC wrote the interview question for her and she wasn't even literate enough to read them properly.

Do not defend our President hedge. Don't do it. He is not worth even one sentence in defense for his inarticulate sound bytes. And remember, all he has to do is read a damn teleprompter. The man will answer NO questions hedge, none. He will not be challenged (not unless the person challenging him was Cardi-B.) I can assure you hedge, if I had just 15 minutes with the man where I was allowed to ask him whatever I want, our President would be crying "ah come on man!" and shitting his Depends before my interview would be over.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Sun May 02, 2021 9:36 pm

You are an idiot. Did you not listen to that buffoon trump?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun May 02, 2021 10:48 pm

IB is a racist fuckstick

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon May 03, 2021 4:55 am

"Do not defend our President hedge. Don't do it. He is not worth even one sentence in defense for his inarticulate sound bytes. "

He is far more articulate, intelligent and (it goes without saying) successful than you have ever been or ever will be. No wonder you're consumed with jealousy and rage. Seek help. I"d suggest a .45. Believe me, you will not be missed, by anyone...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 03, 2021 7:09 am

Truth

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 03, 2021 10:06 am

DooKSucks wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:36 pm You are an idiot. Did you not listen to that buffoon trump?
Sure I listened to him. But we are not talking about POTUS Trump. We are talking about our current POTUS. Stop reframing.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 03, 2021 10:20 am

The POTUS fixing all the bullshit Trump created? 500k dead. Massive unemployment. No Covid plan. Numerous indictments, firings & internal scandals. Paying off hookers. Rudys sad Ukraine attempt. 55k lies etc. etc.?

Then yes.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 03, 2021 10:47 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:20 am The POTUS fixing all the bullshit Trump created? 500k dead. Massive unemployment. No Covid plan. Numerous indictments, firings & internal scandals. Paying off hookers. Rudys sad Ukraine attempt. 55k lies etc. etc.?

Then yes.
No covid plan. Tell me rat, when POTUS Trump issued the executive order to stop all travel to and from China on Jan 31st, 2020, did you call him a "racist" for that? I'll bet you did. Either way, that was a plan.

See I don't think ANY action that Trump did would have met your approval for covid-19, nothing. I think you would simply and reflexively take the OPPOSITE position from any position POTUS Trump took without even thinking about it. You just don't like Trump, that's all.

Look where the states got hurt the worst right out of the gate, New York, Michigan, Ohio, and New Jersey. I mean for fuck's sake rat, the Gov or New York was sending the elderly with covid back to their nursing homes when they left the hospital infecting (and wiping out) the entire nursing home! That happened. And democrats made a ring around Gov Coumo and defending his antics based on nothing other than politics. And thousand died in NY.

Do you know anything about Ukraine? Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate why they fired their attorney general who was investigating Hunter Biden given a "do nothing" job at Burisma (Ukrainian energy company) to make $1,000,000 a year to sit on a board. It appears that then Vice President Biden told Ukraine that our military aid/support in their war vs Russia was contingent upon firing the lawyer who was snooping into how Hunter Biden got that job. Trump wanted that transcript read and because of what he did, they impeached POTUS Trump!

Rat, POTUS Biden is the grandfather of an illegitimate baby born of a gold-digging stripper who fucked Hunter. Of course the media never talks about that because, well, the media voted for Biden.

I could go on and on but I don't think you'll even read it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 03, 2021 10:55 am

Next time bring facts. Not that FoxNews bullshit that only sheep fell for. You are clueless once again. And I think the FBI raid on Rudy proves your Ukrainian theory completely wrong.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 03, 2021 11:08 am