DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:05 am
eCat wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 am speaking of murderous, Maxine I'm a Moron Waters took her act on the road and declared that anything short of a murder conviction should result in people taking to the streets, to which the judge in the case immediately said her statements could have tainted the trial and while not grounds for mistrial, layout the grounds for an immediate appeal should Chauvin be convicted.

setting that aside, a politician just told people that if a court of law doesn't give the verdict they want, they should riot.

but of course, I'm sure everyone here agrees that no one who spouts off this type of dangerous rhetoric should be in office, correct?
Maxine Waters has proven herself to be nothing more than a 3rd world tribal leader being paid good money to legislate in a 1st world nation state. She should be working in a corrupt banana republic taking bribes as paychecks, not congresswoman in the United States government. She has no idea how bad her actions were because she simply isn't sophisticated enough to understand the complexity of her job. And unfortunately, no one (other than her 800,000 voters) are accountable to remove her from her job.
Referring to a black person as a “tribal leader.” Wow...you are not just ignorant but you are a bigot as well.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:28 am

Waters should not have said what she said, but where was this outrage when Trump, Gaetz, Jordan, Greene, Hawley, Cruz, Cawthorne, Boebert, QAnon, Roger Stone, Oath Keepers, Steve Bannon, Mark Levin, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Rush Limbaugh, et al were spreading known lies and calling for insurrection?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:29 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 am
innocentbystander wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:45 pm
eCat wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 pm Maxine has already told the good people of Minneapolis to burn that place down if its manslaughter

the judge wrote:Well I'll give you that congresswoman Waters may have given you something on an appeal. That may result on this whole trial being overturned.
I watched post argument motions. Everyone is getting worked up about a small snippet from a much larger colloquy. There were curative instructions given in the jury charge on top of instructions not to watch the news throughout. I’m sure Minnesota is like every other state and the feds in that bias and subsequent jury instruction issues fall under an abuse of discretion standards (ie appeals court says the trial judge is in the best position to make the determination because the appellate court is coming in after the fact on a dry record, and absent a clear abuse of discretion, the appellate court will not disturb the case on that issue). I cannot see how that statement would result in the conviction being overturned on appeal.
You are the lawyer so I hope you are right DS. Either way, someone on the left has to sit that bitch down and tell her to shut her pie hole.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 am
eCat wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 am speaking of murderous, Maxine I'm a Moron Waters took her act on the road and declared that anything short of a murder conviction should result in people taking to the streets, to which the judge in the case immediately said her statements could have tainted the trial and while not grounds for mistrial, layout the grounds for an immediate appeal should Chauvin be convicted.

setting that aside, a politician just told people that if a court of law doesn't give the verdict they want, they should riot.

but of course, I'm sure everyone here agrees that no one who spouts off this type of dangerous rhetoric should be in office, correct?
Maxine Waters has proven herself to be nothing more than a 3rd world tribal leader being paid good money to legislate in a 1st world nation state. She should be working in a corrupt banana republic taking bribes as paychecks, not congresswoman in the United States government. She has no idea how bad her actions were because she simply isn't sophisticated enough to understand the complexity of her job. And unfortunately, no one (other than her 800,000 voters) are accountable to remove her from her job.
Referring to a black person as a “tribal leader.” Wow...you are not just ignorant but you are a bigot as well.
She is behaving as a tribal leader. Encouraging people to riot and burn down the city if they don't get a murder conviction, that is 3rd world shit DS. You can't put that logic out of bounds by trying insult to me. I'm correct here. I'm here to call that behavior out as tribal because it is.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:49 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:28 am Waters should not have said what she said, but where was this outrage when Trump, Gaetz, Jordan, Greene, Hawley, Cruz, Cawthorne, Boebert, QAnon, Roger Stone, Oath Keepers, Steve Bannon, Mark Levin, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Rush Limbaugh, et al were spreading known lies and calling for insurrection?
Rush Limbaugh never held office and is now dead. Gaetz is on trial for his life. There is no one named QAnon. And Cruz goes to the border to film what is happening there and you have a Joe Biden plant blocking his camera saying "please respect the people."

POTUS Trump was impeached for it (his second impeachment I might add.) That is where the outrage was. You want to impeach Maxine Waters?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:59 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 am

She is behaving as a tribal leader. Encouraging people to riot and burn down the city if they don't get a murder conviction, that is 3rd world shit DS. You can't put that logic out of bounds by trying insult to me. I'm correct here. I'm here to call that behavior out as tribal because it is.
What's next? Are you going to call her a spearchucker?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:01 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:49 am
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:28 am Waters should not have said what she said, but where was this outrage when Trump, Gaetz, Jordan, Greene, Hawley, Cruz, Cawthorne, Boebert, QAnon, Roger Stone, Oath Keepers, Steve Bannon, Mark Levin, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Rush Limbaugh, et al were spreading known lies and calling for insurrection?
Rush Limbaugh never held office and is now dead. Gaetz is on trial for his life. There is no one named QAnon. And Cruz goes to the border to film what is happening there and you have a Joe Biden plant blocking his camera saying "please respect the people."

POTUS Trump was impeached for it (his second impeachment I might add.) That is where the outrage was. You want to impeach Maxine Waters?
What she said was stupid, but she was not seditious and calling for the overthrow of a government to prevent a duly elected leader from taking office.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:04 am

By the by, former Vice President Walter Mondale is now gone.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:04 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:49 am

They all called for sedition. Wood and Powell should be -- and likely will be -- disbarred for the bullshit they filed and spouted. Levin and the rest of the cronies at Newsmax/Faux News/OAN (they're indistinguishable at this point) are lying sacks of shit for peddling this garbage upon gullible lemmings like yourself.

Stone, Oath Keepers and Bannon are undoubtedly shitting their pants over what is coming their way, and they damn well should. They deserve to be imprisoned for their actions.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:04 am By the by, former Vice President Walter Mondale is now gone.
I was born in November 1984. My father being the good and decent person that he was, supported Jim Hunt against that son of a bitch Jesse Helms. Helms referred to Hunt as a "Mondale Liberal." I was referred to as the "little Mondale Liberal" by my father's Republican friend during the pregnancy....

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:59 am

No. I am saying she shouldn't be in congress anymore. She jeopardized a jury conviction with her remarks. We expect that of tribal leaders of 3rd world banana republics, not one of the 435 house reps.

What do you want to do with her? You tell me.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:08 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:04 am By the by, former Vice President Walter Mondale is now gone.
I was born in November 1984. My father being the good and decent person that he was, supported Jim Hunt against that son of a bitch Jesse Helms. Helms referred to Hunt as a "Mondale Liberal." I was referred to as the "little Mondale Liberal" by my father's Republican friend during the pregnancy....
Olive branch offered here.

I am very conservative and I never had a problem with the former Vice President. So there you are.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:10 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am

No. I am saying she shouldn't be in congress anymore. She jeopardized a jury conviction with her remarks. We expect that of tribal leaders of 3rd world banana republics, not one of the 435 house reps.

She jeopardized that jury trial as much as you did, which is to say she did not jeopardize the trial.

She should be reprimanded or censured for commenting on ongoing litigation in such a manner, but nothing will happen because both sides do that crap.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:08 am
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am
Olive branch offered here.

I am very conservative and I never had a problem with the former Vice President. So there you are.
Here's my olive branch: I believe Jesse Helms had a few decent qualities as a person apart from being a bigoted hemorrhoid on the asshole of humanity.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:12 am

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:10 am
innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am

She jeopardized that jury trial as much as you did, which is to say she did not jeopardize the trial.

She should be reprimanded or censured for commenting on ongoing litigation in such a manner, but nothing will happen because both sides do that crap.
Fair enough. But you and I both know that is MORE than what will happen to her. But I'm sure she'll feel real bad if Chauvin is found guilty and (on appeal) that conviction is thrown out because of HER remarks.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:22 am

uh...it was on here everyday, it was on every liberal news network, it was blasted by Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and thousands of other people.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:49 am

eCat wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:22 am
uh...it was on here everyday, it was on every liberal news network, it was blasted by Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and thousands of other people.
The sin DS is making here (the same exact sin that Pelosi, Schumer, and AOC make every day) is the Dunning Kruger effect. He knows just a tiny bit about conservatism (the parts he is convinced are all bad) and sees himself as an expect in this field. If he had done some real heavy research here into conservatism (just 10% of the research I put into liberalism and leftism) he might feel differently but not before he would be entirely discouraged as to how little he knows. That said, I am not sure he is willing to put in the work.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:56 am

I'm talking about the outrage from right wingers like yourself...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:20 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:56 am
I'm talking about the outrage from right wingers like yourself...
I can't speak for eCat but for right wingers like me, only a tiny percentage is outrage. A tiny (albeit steadily increasing percentage) is discouragement. The majority (albeit steadily decreasing percentage) of it, is disappointment.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Bigot