Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:02 am

It's those Trumpette fuckers keeping the numbers down. And the wacko Mothers but mostly the same. Dumb asscracks think they are injecting them with some freaky trackers. Bitch, they are flying your kids helicopter drone on Mars. You think they can't find you right now?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:04 am

IB. Thanks for backing down on the overdose thing. What time are closing arguments today? I just might finally watch.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:20 am

earlier this week Jim Jordan questions Faucci on what specific numbers would be acceptable for the covid-19 protocols to end

Faucci refused to give specific numbers. Jordan asked him 3 times repeatedly to give a number. The exchange ended with Maxine Waters telling Jordan to shut his mouth

No one on the committee apparently, other than Jordan, felt having a specific number of infection rates was important to the American people on when to end the Covid-19 mandates, nor is the leading authority on Covid-19 willing to show any leadership. He is a spineless little blowhard.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am

Jim Jordan is an asshat who helped cover up sexual abuse. He is a piece of shit.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:16 am

Didn't Fauchi tell Jordan 10,000 or was I hallucinating again?

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:19 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:04 am IB. Thanks for backing down on the overdose thing. What time are closing arguments today? I just might finally watch.
I've only been watching snippets of the trial on youtube. I didn't even know they were doing closing arguments today. If things are wrapping up today, the jury will decide whatever the jury decides. We will go from there.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:25 am

eCat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:20 am earlier this week Jim Jordan questions Faucci on what specific numbers would be acceptable for the covid-19 protocols to end

Faucci refused to give specific numbers. Jordan asked him 3 times repeatedly to give a number. The exchange ended with Maxine Waters telling Jordan to shut his mouth

No one on the committee apparently, other than Jordan, felt having a specific number of infection rates was important to the American people on when to end the Covid-19 mandates, nor is the leading authority on Covid-19 willing to show any leadership. He is a spineless little blowhard.
Liberalism (by its very nature) is subjective. Its ever changing, because the concept of what is considered "group responsibility" is also ever changing. That is why we had Brooklyn Juries back in the 1960s and 1970s who went real easy on "the man" because liberalism said that the "group" may have been responsible for the crime, and now we have #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen so "the man" (even an innocent man like Judge Kavenaugh) is under constant scrutiny with liberalism. It changes.

Fauci couldn't give a number because math is just so...... objective. Its precise. Its absolute. Its carved in stone and that is the end of it. Math never changes. And when something is carved in stone like that, people are forced to take accountability. There is no way that man will be taking accountability for anything and the more liberal members of congress, they have never taken accountability for anything in their lives.
Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:16 am Didn't Fauchi tell Jordan 10,000 or was I hallucinating again?
hallucinating
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:48 am

Dammit

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:59 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am Jim Jordan is an asshat who helped cover up sexual abuse. He is a piece of shit.
doesn't have any bearing on Faucci being a spineless bureaucrat and a sad excuse for a scientist

and can you imagine the outrage on the left if Jim Jordan told Maxine Waters to respect the chair and shut her mouth?

that's at least 3 liquor stores being looted worth of outrage
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:09 am

eCat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:59 am
DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am Jim Jordan is an asshat who helped cover up sexual abuse. He is a piece of shit.
doesn't have any bearing on Faucci being a spineless bureaucrat and a sad excuse for a scientist

and can you imagine the outrage on the left if Jim Jordan told Maxine Waters to respect the chair and shut her mouth?

Here it is

Zero accountability. Purely subjective. NO objective outcomes mentioned.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am

He's a sad excuse for a scientist? Pray tell your expertise in said realm.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:19 am

Math is subjective...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:27 am

So I was hallucinating. Cool. Jordan is a total dick. He does this for recognition and celebrity status here in Ohio. Who idolizes politicians? Let the dude answer. He's not interrupting you ya jackass. Jordan is a scumbag. Sit back. Do what he says and watch your 401k keep growing. How many Presidents has he worked under now? Both sides right?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:38 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:27 am So I was hallucinating. Cool. Jordan is a total dick. He does this for recognition and celebrity status here in Ohio. Who idolizes politicians? Let the dude answer. He's not interrupting you ya jackass. Jordan is a scumbag. Sit back. Do what he says and watch your 401k keep growing. How many Presidents has he worked under now? Both sides right?
Your congressman from your great state of Ohio just wants some numbers from Fauci. We had about 700 people die yesterday in the United States from Covid-19. 700, give or take. And now we are at about 579,000 total dead from Covid-19 (almost matches our Civil War dead.) But we were burying almost 3000 a day at one point. We are down to 700. And (God willing) less dead today.

He just wants to know when we can take the masks off? He just wants to know when we can fully open things up? Things are opened up here in Arizona, in Utah, in Florida (I don't think things ever really even CLOSED in Florida), and in Texas. So sorry that Ohio and Michigan and New York and New Jersey its different. I'll defer to DS and Hedge, I don't know how things are with masks in North Carolina.

He just wants a number, something that he can throw back at Dr Fauci when we achieve that number. That is not asking much.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:42 am

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am

He's a sad excuse for a scientist? Pray tell your expertise in said realm.
I don't have any, but I do have common sense, and I've shown no shortage of examples on here over the past year of him playing politician, not scientist

I'd ask the same of Fauci, since when is he also an economist and constitutional scholar?, areas he has no problem commenting on.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Yet you comment

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:10 pm

The two prison guards who "fell asleep" when Epstein committed suicide (or maybe he was just murdered?) are about to go on trial. Senator Ben Sasse is doing the work of Job here trying to define accountability and locate the fucking video recordings of the cell that night that went missing. He is calm here but internally (because he is worried about powerful assholes escaping justice) you can tell he is in a rage.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:53 pm

Who cares? He's dead.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:03 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:53 pm Who cares? He's dead.
He is. But she is NOT. And Senator Ben Sasse, he is paranoid that she wont live to July when she goes on trial. I have to admit rat, so am I. We need to keep her alive because her BRAIN is filled with evidence. I would happily give this woman a damn blood transfusion from my own veins every day, just to keep her breathing until July.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:23 pm

So make her stay at his house.