Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by hedge » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:29 pm

Looks like they need to change Yum to Yuck...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:39 pm

Someone posted on IC that removing only Louisville from the league would vault the ACC up to 3rd in the conference power ratings. With them, we’re sixth. They’re killing the league’s tournament bids again.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:51 pm

The Anti k* wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:39 pm Someone posted on IC that removing only Louisville from the league would vault the ACC up to 3rd in the conference power ratings. With them, we’re sixth. They’re killing the league’s tournament bids again.
The ACC is almost always top heavy. Regardless of how the middle-so teams do, the ACC pretty much get 4 (or maybe 5) bids, the end. In the tourney, for conference respectability, it only matters what the teams at the top do. No one takes anything away from UConn winning the national title because DePaul blows.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:04 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:51 pm
The Anti k* wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:39 pm Someone posted on IC that removing only Louisville from the league would vault the ACC up to 3rd in the conference power ratings. With them, we’re sixth. They’re killing the league’s tournament bids again.
The ACC is almost always top heavy. Regardless of how the middle-so teams do, the ACC pretty much get 4 (or maybe 5) bids, the end. In the tourney, for conference respectability, it only matters what the teams at the top do. No one takes anything away from UConn winning the national title because DePaul blows.
In a shocking development, IB is wrong.

The ACC has had 6 or more tournament teams 10 times since the conference expanded beginning with the 2004-2004 season.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:19 pm

So what?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:26 am

5:30 today, its on
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:55 pm

there are many moments I wake up - thankful that I am Gen- X and not this generation coming into age now

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/221832-wo ... -boyfriend
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:29 pm

eCat — Do you see what I mean now about Carolina having zero NBA talent? None. Rebounding was a joke. UK shot poorly, but athletes made the difference.

RJ could prove me wrong with the NBA’s reliance on threes. But Kentucky had guards penetrating and finishing when it counted.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:46 pm

The Anti k* wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:29 pm eCat — Do you see what I mean now about Carolina having zero NBA talent? None. Rebounding was a joke. UK shot poorly, but athletes made the difference.

RJ could prove me wrong with the NBA’s reliance on threes. But Kentucky had guards penetrating and finishing when it counted.
Bro why do you care? College sports are a joke right now. Plus there's football on. C'mon brah. Let's keep this shit in perspective.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:50 pm

Fuck football

Bluecat
Sophomore

Post by Bluecat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:07 pm

Tip of the hat fellas. That was two fun teams to watch

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:09 pm

The Anti k* wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:29 pm eCat — Do you see what I mean now about Carolina having zero NBA talent? None. Rebounding was a joke. UK shot poorly, but athletes made the difference.

UK shot 15 more times than UNC due to turnovers and blocked shots.

Both teams need to improve their defense.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:09 pm

Bluecat wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:07 pm Tip of the hat fellas. That was two fun teams to watch
you're still alive!

Bluecat
Sophomore

Post by Bluecat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:12 pm

Yeah - pretty happy to see you asses are still alive too!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:15 pm

the next thing for UK is to find out if Payne is fired before or after the UK game

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:15 pm

UNC and UK are both horrible teams. How is either team ranked? I don't understand why this was a nationally televised game. Must be a lot of diehard rednecks living in the past watching this shit. I winced every time I accidentally looked at that TV and tried to bring my attention back to the football game.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:17 pm

eCat wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:09 pm

UK shot 15 more times than UNC due to turnovers and blocked shots.

Both teams need to improve their defense.
We can’t rebound. Check the offensive rebounding stats tonight and our loss to UConn. We don’t have the talent to win vs the truly elite teams.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:18 pm

Cal is 8-4 against Carolina. That might be the only bright spot to his coaching as of late

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:11 pm

We own UNC's sorry ass.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:15 pm

Is it possible that the NIL and portal are so corruptive as to make it so there are no good teams in college basketball this year? That's my theory, brahs. There's not a sincle good team at this point in the season.