B+

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 am

But at least I got you to step away from the breakfast buffet for a second.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:40 pm

Perfect

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:00 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm
that's what I'm talking about

You'll post anyone who says anything to prove a point

You don't respect Steve Schmidt, he was McCain's guy and helped Sara Palin become a political force for a brief period of time.

but because he says some shit about Rand Paul, he is now worthy of mentioning.

any port
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:02 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:59 am
Tree wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:31 am Hey guys. I heard somewhere that "voting irregularities" caused 8 million fraudulent votes. Can we get to the bottom of this already? I just want some answers dammit.
Yes. There was a nationwide poll in which eight million people claimed that Lexington style barbecue or Alabama style barbecue with white sauce constituted the respondent's favorite barbecue. It's bullshit. There is no way there are that many people who like that shit.
exactly, instead of going on heresay and internet twitter experts, why not hire an independent council to confirm - not a political wonk whose livelihood is tied to their accountability of election results.

If it is bullshit, lets be transparent about it without bias from either party and say so, but to dismiss without investigation doesn't bring the unity that is a punchline right now.

People are up in arms about these asshats who tried to take over the Capital as a threat to our democracy. They demand they pay a price, they go to jail, they be identified as domestic terrorists.

But politicians at the state level change the constitutional voting laws in the middle of an election year without proper authority, or worse, just ignore as what they deem is best and everyone is OK that. There is no threat there, not undermining of our election integrity.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm

I do respect Steve Schmidt. Life-long republican who had the decency and intelligence to see Trump for what he was and didn't just go along to get along. Very smart guy and one of the few republicans with the integrity to follow his conscience rather than follow Trump over the cliff...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:52 pm

Too easy

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:07 pm

heh
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:58 am

Ecat is losing it

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:02 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:42 am

The Federalist is almost as big a joke as Rand Paul. Almost...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:01 am

"Stephanopoulos then called Donald Trump and his voters liars. “Well, 75 percent of Republicans agree with you because they were fed a big lie by President Trump and his supporters that said the election was stolen."

First of all, Stephanopoulos observation that the reason 75% of republicans agree with Paul is b/c they were fed a lie by Trump is not at all the same thing as calling those people liars. He is saying they were misled by a liar. But that's no good for the lying ass Federalist, they need to stoke up the fury in their idiot followers and this is the way to do it. They go on to characterize the interview as "a cage match." Can't you see what's going on here? They are catering to the pro wrestling crowd (as Trump himself explicitly did when he appeared on WWE with Vince McMahon) who are naturally agitated and need someone to focus their inherent aggrievement on some bogus "bad guy" to be the enemy. They'd do much better identifying said enemy by looking into a mirror, but they're too cowardly to do that...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:35 am

Paul kept whining over and over that George called him a liar which he never did. Typical Republican

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:46 am

He is a liar...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:22 am

Yep. But he's ecats liar.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:27 am

hedge wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:01 am "Stephanopoulos then called Donald Trump and his voters liars. “Well, 75 percent of Republicans agree with you because they were fed a big lie by President Trump and his supporters that said the election was stolen."

First of all, Stephanopoulos observation that the reason 75% of republicans agree with Paul is b/c they were fed a lie by Trump is not at all the same thing as calling those people liars. He is saying they were misled by a liar. But that's no good for the lying ass Federalist, they need to stoke up the fury in their idiot followers and this is the way to do it. They go on to characterize the interview as "a cage match." Can't you see what's going on here? They are catering to the pro wrestling crowd (as Trump himself explicitly did when he appeared on WWE with Vince McMahon) who are naturally agitated and need someone to focus their inherent aggrievement on some bogus "bad guy" to be the enemy. They'd do much better identifying said enemy by looking into a mirror, but they're too cowardly to do that...
as opposed to catering to the pay off my student debt, give me basic income, free health care and kill off thousands of jobs along with giving us $6 a gallon gas again crowd because I can't get a job with my art history degree and I tell people on social media I'm pansexual

I'll happily take catering to the pro wrestling crowd.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:34 am

Can anyone spell delusional?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:35 am

I can't believe he hasn't paid off his student debt yet. He's 60 right?

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:13 pm

A little dated, considering the reference to Trump's tweets. A pretty good reference though..

Know Your MAGA Nut Jobs!

QANON - Rather than admit that Trump is insane, these pedo-mongers believe his rants are a secret code which only they alone can decipher. So far they haven't been able to actually make sense of Trump's nutty tweets, but they kept trying.

INCELS - Sexually frustrated misogynists who both lust after women yet hate them all the same. They suspect that all women everywhere have conspired to prevent them from breeding and, looking at them, they may be right...

PROUD BOYS - The Military wing of the KKK, White Supremacists with a bad case of testosterone poisoning. They hope to start a race war, which they insist on calling the "BUGALOO" for some obscure reason.

ANTI-SEMITE - The most ancient of all the hate groups. They believe that the Jews are to blame for everything they don't like. They both deny the holocaust and yearn for another one. They love to tip over tomb stones for some reason.

FLAT EARTHERS - These people hate every scientific discovery made since the Middle Ages. They spend a great deal of time and money trying to disprove obvious facts. They are still searching for that crystal dome that covers the earth.

TIN FOIL HAT - These people believe that the alien lizard people are using the Illuminati to secretly run everything. They're certain that "They" are trying to control their brain waves because they know too much! Actually the funniest of the nut job groups.

GRAVY SEALS - Too fat to actually join the military, these guys love military gear even if it's hard to find body armor in their size. Willing to die for their country as long as they don't have to climb any stairs.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"