Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:47 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 pm I'm reading that Wisconsin had 89% voter turnout.

In the past five elections they did not break 74%
Would be interested to see how other states graded out..
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:58 pm

None will have 89%. I think Wisconsin is a state that allows same day registration, so maybe turnout is actually lower (ie they havent updated the new registrations)? But assuming that it is 89%, no other state is going to be that high, and if that number is actually accurate we will likely find out that there are jurisdictions where more people voted than were registered to vote.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:07 pm

Nevada declared they were gonna take a one-day pause earlier this morning, but I guess they got finished doing, uh, whatever it is that they were doing and now they are ready to announce the results tonight.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Both candidates are going to claim that they won.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:01 pm

I had forgotten about this...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:01 pm

aTm wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:58 pm None will have 89%. I think Wisconsin is a state that allows same day registration, so maybe turnout is actually lower (ie they havent updated the new registrations)? But assuming that it is 89%, no other state is going to be that high, and if that number is actually accurate we will likely find out that there are jurisdictions where more people voted than were registered to vote.
I'm guessing that no Trump supporters will dispute that every vote he got in Wisconsin was legit, though, only the ones for Biden were (as you yourself ominously seem to suggest) a democratic conspiracy (or outright fraudulent)...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:04 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:01 pm
aTm wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:58 pm None will have 89%. I think Wisconsin is a state that allows same day registration, so maybe turnout is actually lower (ie they havent updated the new registrations)? But assuming that it is 89%, no other state is going to be that high, and if that number is actually accurate we will likely find out that there are jurisdictions where more people voted than were registered to vote.
I'm guessing that no Trump supporters will dispute that every vote he got in Wisconsin was legit, though, only the ones for Biden...
doesn't really matter - if you accept its valid one way or the other just to get your guy elected then the whole process is a sham. You no longer get the government you elect.

And if true, how can anyone look at 89% voter turnout and think "yea, that's probably legit"
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:10 pm

Wisconsin has same day voter registration, so most likely a lot of folks registered in the days before the election. Including many who voted for Trump...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:49 pm

good article on what the Left just doesn't understand

https://theweek.com/articles/947824/lef ... ot-crushed
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Yeah, repubs never try to smear dem and libs as unhinged radicals..

The Trump campaign on Wednesday outlined the legal actions it is taking to “ensure the integrity” of the election in Pennsylvania where mail-in ballots are being tallied after neither President Trump or Joe Biden have yet won the swing state.

“Bad things are happening in Pennsylvania. Democrats are scheming to disenfranchise and dilute Republican votes. President Trump and his team are fighting to put a stop to it,” Justin Clark, the deputy campaign manager, said in a statement.

The campaign accused Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar of trying to “bake in a backdoor to victory for Joe Biden with late, illegal ballots in collusion with the partisan state Supreme Court.”

Clark characterized Boockvar, who said earlier Wednesday that up to a million ballots have yet to be tabulated, as “unhinged, radical left.”

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/trump-cam ... -counting/

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Philadelphia was ordered to allow GOP representatives to observe vote counting, they have refused.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:56 pm

Not quite...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:12 pm

they fought it and refused to acknowledge the order until it blew up , I can't tell you what is going on this minute but less than 2 hours ago they were physically moving machines away from the observers.

and they aren't the only ones.

its a bad look for an honest election.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Trump's people wanted them to be allowed to be closer than they were letting them stand, they filed a lawsuit, it was decided in their favor, now they get to stand a few feet closer. Woo hoo, massive victory for Trump! I'll bet you $100 every single lawsuit Trump tries to bring is either going to be not heard at all for lack of substance or else dismissed. I'm not talking about this piddly "we demand to stand 5 feet closer!" bullshit, but anything to do with fraud or outright wrongdoing. Trump is just throwing shit on the wall and hoping something sticks. As always. Thank god all this stupid ass bullshit is about to be over. People are sick of it. But I wouldn't expect this crybaby asshole to go out any other way...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:29 pm

They were never denied being able to watch the count, though...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:11 pm

eCat, you need to forget about this ostensible observer obstruction, just jump right in with this (from Facebook):

ELECTION FRAUD UPDATE!!!? If you have been following for a long time and you know the term "watch the waters" you probably understood it to mean the 3 gorges dam but it was never referring to that!! The "watch the water" intel refers to .....THE WATERMARK on the official election ballots!!!! The original ballots are also registered on a QFS blockchcain to prevent fraud. 12 states were targeted. The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots!!!! The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all!!! Fraud will be exposed for the world to see.? And isn't it fancy how the amazing Justice Amy was confirmed right before the election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud.... Oh and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead!!! So, did Trump win by a landslide? You will soon see that he did!!!!!!!! Keep an eye on this one..

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Interesting that they would send the National Guard (???) to states like Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Texas to check on voter fraud. Seems like a waste of resources...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:44 pm

the water mark stuff is bogus.

however....

it would appear that Pennsylvania has some verbiage in their election criteria that says that all absentee ballots and mail in ballots must be received by 8pm on the day of the election. (Act 77 passed October 2019 and Amended March 7, 2020)

so if what I was shown is accurate, its documented that, say 100K ballots show up from the trunk of a car after 8pm they are invalidated by Pennsylvania law.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:54 pm

But COVID!

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:51 pm

The Republicans as of right now seem to have basically already won this election. Their Presidential nominee may not win, but it seems his limited coattails have carried what is likely to be the next decade for them because it seems that the votes that would potentially put Biden into the White House are only in a handful of urban precincts. The Republicans already have nominated and confirmed their solid court majority. They are going to keep a slim Senate majority. They will have narrowed down the Democrat House majority to probably somewhere around only 5-10 vote majority which will likely make it almost impossible for Democrats to pass anything that is truly controversial or radical. In this election Republicans have gained governorships and seem to have maintained in state legislatures. This is 2020, so they have essentially won in more statehouses on the eve of census redistricting. Even if Biden wins, IMO, the Democrats lost this election.