Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:13 am

I would tell that person they could take their condescension and self righteousness and quickly fuck off.

And if they stuck around I'd lecture them about supporting Hillary Winston Churchill Clinton - a person with no moral compass, who bleached a hard drive to avoid jail,whose former president husband had a painting of him wearing a dress at the residence of a known pedophile and who traveled 26 times on his personal plane, who took $2.35 million funneled into her foundation to support the sale of uranium to Russia - which is just the tip of the iceberg of her financial dealings, an attempted coup against a candidate and then sitting president from the FBI with the support of the Obama Administration including the current Democratic candidate , continued attacks to the extent a d rate comedian held up a severed head and in turn claimed she was a victim of Trump after the initial outrage, and then democratic support of antifa allowing protestors to occupy city blocks in a major city for multiple days without protecting the residents living there along with burning and looting in several major cities.

But it wouldn't matter because that person would be so wrapped up in their moral and ethical superiority they'd defend all that then go watch the American Free Press of CNN/MSNBC tell them how right they are. These same people are the ones screaming about defunding the police and then calling 911 when someone trespasses.

Yea, the people that support Trump are the people that let this nation down.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 am

Trump administration instructed law enforcement officials to defend Kenosha gunman: Leaked document.

Published 3 hours ago on October 1, 2020
By Travis Gettys

The Department of Homeland Security instructed federal law enforcement officials to publicly sympathize with a teenager who gunned down two protesters in Wisconsin.

It’s not clear whether the talking points originated in the White House or in the DHS press office, but a document obtained by NBC News showed officials were instructed to describe 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse as a defender of small business owners from rioters.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 am

eCat wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:00 pm Biden says he'll do the remaining debates

that's a mistake
I agree with you, and I know several folks who are politicians or work in politics on both sides who concur.

Biden gains nothing.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:57 am

eCat wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:13 am I would tell that person they could take their condescension and self righteousness and quickly fuck off.

And if they stuck around I'd lecture them about supporting Hillary Winston Churchill Clinton - a person with no moral compass, who bleached a hard drive to avoid jail,whose former president husband had a painting of him wearing a dress at the residence of a known pedophile and who traveled 26 times on his personal plane, who took $2.35 million funneled into her foundation to support the sale of uranium to Russia - which is just the tip of the iceberg of her financial dealings, an attempted coup against a candidate and then sitting president from the FBI with the support of the Obama Administration including the current Democratic candidate , continued attacks to the extent a d rate comedian held up a severed head and in turn claimed she was a victim of Trump after the initial outrage, and then democratic support of antifa allowing protestors to occupy city blocks in a major city for multiple days without protecting the residents living there along with burning and looting in several major cities.

But it wouldn't matter because that person would be so wrapped up in their moral and ethical superiority they'd defend all that then go watch the American Free Press of CNN/MSNBC tell them how right they are. These same people are the ones screaming about defunding the police and then calling 911 when someone trespasses.

Yea, the people that support Trump are the people that let this nation down.
I don't know what Winston Churchill, the savior of western democracy, has to do with any of this...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:59 am

bluetick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 am Trump administration instructed law enforcement officials to defend Kenosha gunman: Leaked document.

By Travis Gettys

The Department of Homeland Security instructed federal law enforcement officials to publicly sympathize with a teenager who gunned down two protesters in Wisconsin.

It’s not clear whether the talking points originated in the White House or in the DHS press office, but a document obtained by NBC News showed officials were instructed to describe 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse as a defender of small business owners from rioters.
just like the guy he shot was a paramedic who just happened to be carrying a gun.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:01 am

eCat wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:59 am
bluetick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 am Trump administration instructed law enforcement officials to defend Kenosha gunman: Leaked document.

By Travis Gettys

just like the guy he shot was a paramedic who just happened to be carrying a gun.
Was the man brandishing the weapon?

At the end of the day, you have a seventeen year old travel across state lines with a weapon he was not allowed to own or possess, and he was driven by his family. It's lunacy.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:09 am

yes, he was absolutely brandishing a weapon- he had it in his hand and he was coming up from behind on Rittenhouse. The photo of him screaming out in pain after being shot shows him holding the gun in hand of the arm that was shot. He approached Kyle with a weapon in his hand, after Kyle was just attacked and defended himself while trying to run from the mob chasing him.

In that situation who wouldn't think that this guy - who btw, as a condition of his weapons related charge in the past was not allowed to possess a weapon yet claims he had a legal CCW - was intending to use a drawn weapon?

and no, your final statement was the start of the day actually. The end of the day was a 17 year old fighting for his life against a mob attacking him. While I fully support him facing any criminal charges related to carrying that weapon, any charges for murder, attempted murder or assault are completely bogus and politically driven in support of Antifa. Based on documents I've seen, one person he shot was a convicted pedophile who abused 5 children. I know that's not relative to the situation, but its a sad world when we hold candlelight vigils for convicted pedophiles shot while attacking a 17 year old at a riot.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:30 am

ecat is funny.

1500!

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:54 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:06 pm Stole this from Facebook.

Dear Trump supporters,

Trump’s taxes have finally been leaked. And wouldn’t you know it, he’s a total fake. He’s not a billionaire. He’s 421 million dollars in debt and is about to get foreclosed on. I pay more taxes than Donald Trump and so do you. Because he’s losing so much money, he’s paid zero in federal taxes 10 of the last 15 years. Two of the years he did pay it was less than 1,000 bucks. He’s been living off credit and hot air. It was all a scam. Just like his college, just like is charity, and just like his political career.

You were so easy for him to scam. He knew you’d be impressed with of all of his boasting. He knew you’d never spot the difference. He knew he’d win you over by taking advantage of your ignorance, your fears, your insecurity, your racism and your ethnocentrism. You were like shooting fish in a barrel for him. He’s convinced you the real news is fake, and the fake news is real. He has you cheering for authoritarianism over democracy. He has you scared and fearful of your neighbors but not of COVID-19. He actually convinced you that he is a Christian. As a former top aide to Vice President Pence just revealed, he thinks you are “disgusting”.

He’s not just a fraud, he’s a criminal. He’s everything he convinced you that Hillary Clinton was four years ago. He’s the one who deserves to be in prison and soon he likely will be. He’s not a Republican and he’s not a Democrat. He’s not a conservative and he’s not a liberal. He’s human trash looking for suckers to take advantage of. And my goodness, did he ever find a willing group of suckers.

You should be ashamed of yourself. I know people who voted for him in 2016 and quickly realized they made a mistake. But not you, not you. You dug in. You doubled down. You embraced Russian style propaganda over the American free press. You embraced conspiracy theories over science and reality. He’s lied to you over 22,000 times since taking office and you never batted an eye. He’s made a fool of this nation.

I imagine Trump and his propaganda news outlets will attempt continue the scam, at least for another six weeks. I also imagine some of you, through some unimaginable mental gymnastics, will continue to allow yourself to get scammed. But Trump is going down on November 3 and the American justice system will come after him and his cronies.

I may be nice to you on the street but do know that you absolutely let this country down. You allowed our republic to get damaged in ways never seen. In the process you exposed some incredibly ugly things about yourself I just can't forget.
Just the first paragraph alone automatically puts the retard sign on that poster.

"Trump’s taxes have finally been leaked. And wouldn’t you know it, he’s a total fake. He’s not a billionaire. He’s 421 million dollars in debt and is about to get foreclosed on. I pay more taxes than Donald Trump and so do you. Because he’s losing so much money, he’s paid zero in federal taxes 10 of the last 15 years. Two of the years he did pay it was less than 1,000 bucks. He’s been living off credit and hot air. It was all a scam. Just like his college, just like is charity, and just like his political career."

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Why?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:40 pm

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:56 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:59 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:03 pm

I suspect the outrage expressed by some folks over BLM and riots won't be so pronounced if this happens...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:11 pm

I cannot understand how these fucking uneducated hilljack idiots keep saying this. Bring it.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:43 pm

The international commissioner, or whatever he's called, of the Proud Boys is black.
Let 'er Blow!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:55 pm

If true, this is tantamount to any of the vandalism and property damage that some folks have wrung their hands over. Vandalism and damage of the democratic process. Somehow I doubt those who wring their hands over some broken glass and trashcan fires have even heard of this (thanks, Fox New, for not burdening us with these kinds of reports), nor will they care now having been presented with it now. Guess what, I can shrug off any vandalism that any rioters carry out just as easily as you will shrug this off. And you will definitely shrug this off...

Notorious GOP operatives charged with felonies for trying to trick people out of mail-in voting in Michigan

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/notori ... -michigan/

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:56 pm

10ac wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:43 pm The international commissioner, or whatever he's called, of the Proud Boys is black.
Your son-in-law? God, you must be torn...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:26 pm

eCat??

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Breaking

Hope Hicks, one of President Trump's closest advisers, tests positive for coronavirus
ABC News
JOHN SANTUCCI and KATHERINE FAULDERS
ABC NewsOctober 1, 2020

May be THE closest. People are saying..
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"