DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:44 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
I know you’re nothing but a glorified prison guard, but if they had a FISA / US Magistrate / US District Court’s approval, absent being able to prove that the personnel were knowingly presenting false information, they will be safe.
The proof is very present, not absent, and Comey and the signatories of that FISA app are not safe. In fact, they are pretty well done for.

Comey and the others signed an application for a FISA warrant based on the notorious Pee Pee dossier.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailyc ... stein-fisa

But Comey is also on record as saying the Pee Pee document was “unverified and salacious.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... rant%3famp

That’s called being able to prove that “the personnel were knowingly presenting false information” to FISA court. It is also a very serious crime. Honestly, seems like a glorified prison guard like me shouldn’t have to explain these legal matters to you, a lawyer, one of my betters, who is supposed to be smarter, not to mention held to higher standards.
I am too busy working and supporting people like you who live off of the government teat. I do not have the time to keep a Wizard-esque repository of purported quotes and links to stories containing the same.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by aTm » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:33 am

Yeah yeah, we all already know that lawyers need the paralegals and admin staff to actually do all the research.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:10 am

Lawyers are as corrupt as your President

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:13 pm

And so it ends. Two years, 20+ million dollars, millions of hours and pages of hysterical conspiracy theories posing as news stories about Trump conspiring with the Russians and Trump obstructing justice, all ended today, with a whimper. To quote Shakespeare, “It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

So tomorrow, the House Dem’s will begin a new investigation of Trump and how he might have set fire to the Notre Dame cathedral. But in order to do this important work, they need to see Trump’s taxes. It is ever thus.

Now comes the fun part: the investigation of Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strzok, Page, Power, Brennan, and Clapper. That will dominate the news cycle right up until Election Day, 2020. Good times.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:42 pm

How did it end? You just gonna ignore the redacted stuff? LOL! Fucking sheep.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 pm

So you're saying that Mueller DID indict or charge Trump for collusion with Russia and/or obstructing justice, but Barr hid those charges/indictments behind redactions?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Like I said, Trump is going down. Vindicated my ass.

This is great!

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:33 pm

"To quote Shakespeare, “It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”"

Ironically, although I'm sure the irony was utterly lost on you when you posted that quote, Trump is MacBeth. Since I'm sure you're also unaware of this, I'll let you in on a little secret: It didn't end well for him...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:So you're saying that Mueller DID indict or charge Trump for collusion with Russia and/or obstructing justice, but Barr hid those charges/indictments behind redactions?
Child, Mueller said explicitly on page one that he had no authority to indict a sitting president. His "boss", Donnie's Cohn-esq AG, says the president can't (and won't) be indicted, period EOS.

Trump is guilty as fuck. He said so himself..."my presidency is over - I'm fucked" when he learned of Mueller's appointment. Dotard lied about key parts of the investigation, and he compelled others to lie. There are 10 points of obstruction that Mueller laid out that can't be refuted. Armed with all that chicanery Mueller would have indicted any swinging dick for obstruction, but this one particular mushroom dick apparently is unindictable. So Mueller says "Congress, you handle it."

There was collusion galore. The Trump campaign sought to benefit from information stolen and released by Russia. A GOP operative sought emails from Russian hackers on orders from Michael Flynn. Manafort shared polling data with the Russian agent Kolimnik. The redacted parts of the Wikileaks section suggests the campaign coordinated with the email dumps. The Trump Tower meeting with four Russians wrt dirt on Clinton.

The crimes are detailed but Mueller says he can't put on the cuffs. Let's find out who can (SDNY maybe? NY AG?)

And politically - ManBaby truly IS fucked...just like he said.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Clearly there are a lot of folks like Prof who will never - ever - turn on Trump. But there are plenty of other people who voted for him last time who have got to be sick and tired of this constant bullshit. Given that Trump lost the general election by several million votes and he won the swing states by the thinnest of margins, you've got to think there's no way he'll weasel his way back into office in 2020. This isn't based on the common wisdom at the time that "Trump will never win the presidency", clearly many people thought that, chiefly amongst them Trump himself. But this is based on 2 years of Trumps shenannigans sinces he's been in office. Even people who voted for him in 2016 are sick and tired of it. This is just the final nail in his coffin. I pray to god the House doesn't impeach him, let the voters decide...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:57 pm

There's 7 other investigations that are ongoing and looking into those shenanigans. The election fraud wrt the bimbos, the inauguration cash scandal, emoluments, influence peddling, cash for appointments....typical Trump stuff.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 am

All 40 episodes. Watch and learn, losers:

[youtube]tRLUPE1wb3Q[/youtube]

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am

bluetick wrote:
Professor Tiger wrote:So you're saying that Mueller DID indict or charge Trump for collusion with Russia and/or obstructing justice, but Barr hid those charges/indictments behind redactions?
Child, Mueller said explicitly on page one that he had no authority to indict a sitting president. His "boss", Donnie's Cohn-esq AG, says the president can't (and won't) be indicted, period EOS.

Trump is guilty as fuck. He said so himself..."my presidency is over - I'm fucked" when he learned of Mueller's appointment. Dotard lied about key parts of the investigation, and he compelled others to lie. There are 10 points of obstruction that Mueller laid out that can't be refuted. Armed with all that chicanery Mueller would have indicted any swinging dick for obstruction, but this one particular mushroom dick apparently is unindictable. So Mueller says "Congress, you handle it."

There was collusion galore. The Trump campaign sought to benefit from information stolen and released by Russia. A GOP operative sought emails from Russian hackers on orders from Michael Flynn. Manafort shared polling data with the Russian agent Kolimnik. The redacted parts of the Wikileaks section suggests the campaign coordinated with the email dumps. The Trump Tower meeting with four Russians wrt dirt on Clinton.

The crimes are detailed but Mueller says he can't put on the cuffs. Let's find out who can (SDNY maybe? NY AG?)

And politically - ManBaby truly IS fucked...just like he said.
that tennesee weed must be pretty good

gonna be fun watching IG report, fisa warrants released, comey dancing around his signing of fisa at same time saying it was based on unverified and salacious rumors, seeing grahams and the senates invesigations, and especially watching barr tear a new asshole into all the crap that got this hoax started in the first place so that it nevers happens again.

your whole world revolves around a plain and simple setup with the entrapment of carter pqage and gerogeie coffee boy and a frqame up of general Kelly all of which Mueller said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION--how you can interpret Mueller spening 200 pages saying no collusion and somehow you interpret that as collusion
the rest of it is a resignation that his presidence was doomed before it even started--he was indeed fuc--- as it turned out. cloud of bullshit hjanging over his head and just in case you didn't know he could have calimed executive prividlege--and because Mueller workedfor the AG whom works for trum he was well within right to fire him--but they cooperated every turn and 14 prosecuters come up with 400 pages of trivial stories about trums team protecting the Mueller investigation despite trumps 3efforts knowing he was innocent and trying to shut it down

have fun at your impeachment hearings--which are never gonna happen until after he is reelected

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:22 am

The dim/msm cabal is 2 for 2 in getting it wrong/bitchslappings.....the 2016 election and the clownshow investigation on collusion. The good news is, they've learned absolutely NOTHING. I say go on with the investigations and start impeachment asap.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 am

There's a ton of stuff in that report Donnie will never be able to live down, but one thing you patriots seem to want to ignore is the meddling angle. We now know Russia hacked into voting machines, as well as the DNC (and RNC) computers. Your CiC refuses to acknowledge ANY Russian attacks on our democracy, which Mueller and 17 intelligence agencies all agree happened and is ongoing today. Your CiC literally stood with Putin at Helsinki and took sides with him over our intelligence experts. How did/does that make you feel, really? Deep down.

Mueller surprised everyone by not following the financial trail - apparently that'll be left to others. It's a safe bet that's where the mutual affinity those two share lies - the money. Deals that have been made, deals that didn't, deals yet to come...there's almost always a money trail. The House is now looking into Trump's banking relationships, and there's a full court press on to get his taxes. It's like what that tiny woman with a hijab said - "it's all about the benjamins."

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am

crashcourse wrote:
gonna be fun watching IG report, fisa warrants released, comey dancing around his signing of fisa at same time saying it was based on unverified and salacious rumors, seeing grahams and the senates invesigations, and especially watching barr tear a new asshole into all the crap that got this hoax started in the first place so that it nevers happens again.
Mueller Report specifically says the investigation started with foreign intelligence pointing the finger at the coffee boy. Read it yourself. Oh..the FiSA judges were all republican.

I'm skeptical about the Trump team undertaking investigations that will further spotlight the Russia business. Remember "Lock her up!"? I'm thinking they'll want to get away from that stuff and get back to the business of doing business - Goodfellas-style. Youse knowwhatImean, right?

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:49 pm

http://sweasel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/forwardblack.jpg
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

crashcourse
Senior

Post by crashcourse » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:18 pm

bluetick wrote:
crashcourse wrote:
Mueller Report specifically says the investigation started with foreign intelligence pointing the finger at the coffee boy. Read it yourself. Oh..the FiSA judges were all republican.

I'm skeptical about the Trump team undertaking investigations that will further spotlight the Russia business. Remember "Lock her up!"? I'm thinking they'll want to get away from that stuff and get back to the business of doing business - Goodfellas-style. Youse knowwhatImean, right?
yep halper was a true American patriot ensnaring coffee boy and foiling the entire trump plot

didn't really know fisa judges identified themselves s by party affiliation but comey admitting it was unverified and salacious 3 months after signing that first warrant based entirely on the dossier will be the first head to be lopped off. sounds like comey brannen clapper lynch are going to have a come to jesus meeting wants heads start rolling and sworn testomponey ie barr comes down on their asses

crashcourse
Senior

Post by crashcourse » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:46 pm

one other point tic

this all occurred on obamas watch

Russia did infiltrate certain aspects of our election process

and what was Obama doing--telling trump not to whine about a rigged election

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:04 am

1.No collusion with Russia. After 2 years of “The Lies! The Lies”
2. No obstruction of justice. If there had been, Lurch would have indicted Trump for it. He sure had an itchy indictment trigger finger. He indicted Manaforr at least a dozen times.
3. “I want to fire Mueller” is not obstruction of justice. Not even close. First, he CAN fire Muellet any time he wanted to. Charging Trump for all the chicken poop you want to call obstruction of justice would be as silly as charging hedge with attempted murder every time he said “I would like to see you_____.”

No matter how desperately you try to spin it, the Mueller is an unmitigated, catastrophic disaster for the Democrat and their lapdog media.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.