"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:26 pm

bluetick wrote:Trump finally has his Roy Cohn.
Hopefully, it will be the mid to late 80's version of Roy Cohn...
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:08 am

Trump is scared. Why not release the entire report? Why just a "public report". Hes a pussy just like Luke May

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:16 am

DooKSucks wrote:
bluetick wrote:Trump finally has his Roy Cohn.
Hopefully, it will be the mid to late 80's version of Roy Cohn...
He'll soon be the current version if he doesn't eat less and find the gym.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:06 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hush-money ... _lead_pos5

More fake news from the lame-stream media.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Trump is scared. Why not release the entire report? Why just a "public report". Hes a pussy just like Luke May
Answer: Because to release the report in its original form would be illegal. The Mueller report contains grand jury testimony. To release that is illegal. The Mueller report also has intelligence sources and methods. To release that is illegal. The Mueller report also contains names of innocent witnesses never charged with any crime. To release their names is a crime.

Speaking of the rule of law, OPERATION PAYBACK IS A FEMALE DOG continues. Barr's testimony before congress yesterday:
ATTORNEY GENERAL BILL BARR: As I said in my confirmation hearing, I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016. And a lot of this has already been investigated, and a substantial portion of it has been investigated and is being investigated by the office of the Inspector General, but one of the things I want to do is pull everything together from the various investigations that have gone on, including on the Hill and in the [Justice] Department, and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.

SEN. JEANNE SHAHEEN: And can you share with us why you feel a need to do that?

BARR: Well, you know, for the same reason we're worried about foreign influence in elections, we want to make sure that during elections -- I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. It's a big deal.

The generation I grew up in, which is the Vietnam War period, people were all concerned about spying on anti-war people and so forth by the government, and there were a lot of rules put in place to make sure that there's an adequate basis before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance. I'm not suggesting that those rules were violated but I think it's important to look at that. and I'm not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.

SHAHEEN: So you're not suggesting, though, that spying occurred?

BARR: Well, I guess -- I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur.

SHAHEEN: Well --

BARR: The question was whether it was adequately predicated. And I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated. I need to explore that. I think it's my obligation. Congress is usually very concerned about intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies staying in their proper lane. I want to make sure that happened. We have a lot of rules about that.

I want to say that I've said I'm reviewing this. I haven't set up a team yet, but I have in mind having some colleagues help me pull all this information together and letting me know whether there are some areas that should be looked at. I also want to make clear. I also want to make clear, this is not launching an investigation of the FBI. Frankly, to the extent there were any issues at the FBI, I do not view it as a problem that's endemic to the FBI.

I think there was probably a failure among a group of leaders there, at the upper echelon. So I don't like to hear attacks about the FBI because I think the FBI is an outstanding organization and I think Chris Wray is a great partner for me. I'm very pleased he's there as the director. If it becomes necessary to look over some former officials' activities, I expect I'll be relying heavily on Chris and work closely with him in looking at that information. But that's what I'm doing. I feel I have an obligation to make sure that government power is not abused. I think that's one of the principal roles of the attorney general.
Not looking good for the coups conspirators...
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Total bullshit. The public paid for the investigation so the public has the right to the whole report. What is the Orange one so afraid of? First he doesn't want the report released and now he won't show his taxes? Cmon Man. The guy is a lying crook. He's going down eventually. They all do.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Rat, I understand that you are a Democrat, so the rule of law no longer means much to you. But until you and your comrades finally succeed in abolishing the Constitution and the rule of law in favor of mob rule, then you’re just going to have to live with it, no matter how much it gets in the way of your Revolution. Sorry.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Im neither Democrat nor Republican. I'm American. Stop being a fuckhead.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:35 pm

So when can we expect swarms of FBI agents kicking in the doors of the homes of Houma Abedin, Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch, in the middle of the night, pointing guns at their children/grandchildren, with the whole thing filmed by Fox live, because their camera crew just happened to be there at the time?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:58 am

Comey is practicing his legal defense for his upcoming trial:
"With respect to Barr's comments, I really don't know what he's talking about when he talks about spying on the campaign," Comey said. "It's very concerning because the FBI, the Department of Justice conduct court-ordered electronic surveillance. I have never thought of that as spying."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... pying.html
Electronic surveillance isn't spying? What total gibberish. He's going to have to come up with a much better line of argument than that. The stakes for him are really high; ex-cops don't fare well in prison.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Neither do tomato sauce fans.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:Comey is practicing his legal defense for his upcoming trial:
"With respect to Barr's comments, I really don't know what he's talking about when he talks about spying on the campaign," Comey said. "It's very concerning because the FBI, the Department of Justice conduct court-ordered electronic surveillance. I have never thought of that as spying."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... pying.html
Electronic surveillance isn't spying? What total gibberish. He's going to have to come up with a much better line of argument than that. The stakes for him are really high; ex-cops don't fare well in prison.
I know you’re nothing but a glorified prison guard, but if they had a FISA / US Magistrate / US District Court’s approval, absent being able to prove that the personnel were knowingly presenting false information, they will be safe.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Probably half of the Report goes to Congress Thursday. Dotard has amped up his harangue on the investigation...is he not feeling exonerated any more?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:56 am

I know you’re nothing but a glorified prison guard, but if they had a FISA / US Magistrate / US District Court’s approval, absent being able to prove that the personnel were knowingly presenting false information, they will be safe.
Oh they’ve got that. Plenty of it. Watch.

You seem to have some legal expertise in this whole crooked investigators knowingly presenting cases containing false evidence and withholding exculpatory evidence business. Did you clerk for Mike Niphong earlier in your career? That was explain a lot.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:26 am

"That was explain a lot."

Are you suggesting that's how Niphong talks just b/c he has an asian sounding name? Racist...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:05 pm

How awesome wouild it be if Manbaby wakes up tomorrow and claims that HE was born in Germany.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:24 pm

It would be even more awesome if I wake up tomorrow and you are dead.

10ac
Senior
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by 10ac » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Damn it! I thought they were talking about South Bend. I was hoping that whole place would burn down...
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:37 pm

The proof is very present, not absent, and Comey and the signatories of that FISA app are not safe. In fact, they are pretty well done for.

Comey and the others signed an application for a FISA warrant based on the notorious Pee Pee dossier.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailyc ... stein-fisa

But Comey is also on record as saying the Pee Pee document was “unverified and salacious.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... rant%3famp

That’s called being able to prove that “the personnel were knowingly presenting false information” to FISA court. It is also a very serious crime. Honestly, seems like a glorified prison guard like me shouldn’t have to explain these legal matters to you, a lawyer, one of my betters, who is supposed to be smarter, not to mention held to higher standards.