Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by hedge » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:19 pm

I was referring to you and your beliefs, therefore the capital G was appropriate...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:32 pm

How very courteous of you.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:58 am

Bill Barr auditioned for the AG job by saying the the prez as Executive and chief LEO couldn't be indicted on obstruction or anything else. And so far he's the only one we've heard from.... ….
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:28 am

The Black Knight, having lost three of his limbs, and is now hopping on his one remaining leg, threatening to bite his tormentors.

SAD!
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:05 am

Individual 1, rejoicing over his minion's letter salvo on the Russian front, now turns to other proceedings of concerns...perhaps prematurely.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 am

Heh. Trump and his idiots think this is over. Fools.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:26 pm

bluetick wrote:Individual 1, rejoicing over his minion's letter salvo on the Russian front, now turns to other proceedings of concerns...perhaps prematurely.
"Tis but a flesh wound..."
bluetick wrote:Bill Barr auditioned for the AG job by saying the the prez as Executive and chief LEO couldn't be indicted on obstruction or anything else. And so far he's the only one we've heard from.... ….
It was your golden boy, the ex-Marine, the hero, stand up guy, the paragon of decency, who submitted a report with no recommendation for further indictments. Are you saying that Mueller doesn’t believe in indicting presidents? Or is he kissing up to Barr?

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:32 pm

Tick, in black face and wig.

[youtube]qgVhd7DDYCg[/youtube]
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 pm

According to the Democrats, blackface used to be a hate crime. But now they are perfectly okay with it. Just ask the Governor of Virginia. They used to oppose sexual assault of women. But they are now okay with that too. Just ask the Lt.Governor of Virginia.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:05 pm

You're missing a few genes aren't you? Cmon. Confess.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:45 am

Not enough time/space to honor all the msm, here's just the tip of the iceberg.

That same month, disgraced liberal journalist Dan Rather warned on MSNBC that there’s “a political hurricane out there at sea” by the name of “Hurricane Vladimir” that could spell doom for the Trump presidency.

CNN’s Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter still holds Rather in high regard and Stelter was one of the single worst offenders of the false collusion narrative. On his December 16, 2018 show, he lectured: “Does the public understand just how much trouble the President is in. If not, that is a failing of the press.”

During that same show, Philadelphia Inquirer columnist Will Bunch claimed that “[w]e have dramatic evidence of collusion” in addition to “a motive” so we therefore “have the proof all we need of a scandal that’s arguably worse than Watergate.”

On the December 4, 2017 Hardball, then-USA Today reporter Heidi Przybyla asserted: “We’re seeing that the collusion piece of this, piece by piece, starting to be built out and every week, it seems there’s a new member of the team who knew something about the discussions that were going on with the Russians.”

The media’s eagerness to hype the “collusion” scandal gave a chance for various figures from Watergate to slide back into the spotlight, earning TV gigs while claiming that their experiences decades ago informed what Mueller would do and — spoiler alert — it didn’t help them at all.

One such person was former Nixon official John Dean, who argued on the December 7, 2018 Erin Burnett OutFront after the Roger Stone indictment that “the totality of today’s filing show that the House is going to have little choice the way this is going other than to start impeachment proceedings.”

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 am

More from the Twilight Zone...

Let's not forget that The Washington Post and The New York Times won the 2018 Pultizer Prize for their national reporting of President Donald Trump's alleged collusion with Russia. They were awarded $15,000 in a joint prize.

The "award winning" journalists include Maggie Haberman, Jo Becker, Matt Apuzzo and Mark Mazetti from The Times and Rosalind Helderman, Tom Hamburger, Ellen Nakashima, Adam Entous and Greg Miller from WaPo.

They received the award "For deeply sourced, relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration. (The New York Times entry, submitted in this category, was moved into contention by the Board and then jointly awarded the Prize.)

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:43 am

Not enough time/space to honor all the msm. here's just the tip of the iceberg.
It's a pretty big ass iceberg:

According to that notorious Trumptard screed Axios,
Since May 2017, 533,074 web articles have been published about Russia and Trump/Mueller, generating 245 million interactions — including likes, comments and shares — on Twitter and Facebook, according to data from social-media analytics company NewsWhip.

https://www.axios.com/robert-mueller-do ... cdfa6.html
...and...
An analysis by the Media Research Center found that from May 17 through June 20, the big three networks devoted 353 minutes of their precious airtime to the Russia story — equal to more than half the networks' total Trump coverage over those weeks.

By comparison, the networks spent just 47 minutes of their Trump coverage on stories involving climate change, 17 minutes on ObamaCare, only five minutes on jobs and the economy, and less than one minute on tax reform. And as we know from other research, almost all the coverage of Trump has been negative.

The June IBD/TIPP poll finds that 57% agree that the media have "prematurely declared President Trump and his allies guilty of collusion with Russia" despite a lack of evidence.

A Harvard-Harris poll found that a majority of voters believe the Russia investigations are damaging to the country and want Congress to shift its focus to mundane things like health care, terrorism, national security, the economy and jobs.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... e-numbers/

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:38 am

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:30 am

After two years of telling yourself HRC is the smartest woman in the world and can't lose to DJT.

After two years of telling yourself DJT stole the election from the smartest woman in the world.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:41 pm

Be careful with those Wiley Coyote pic’s. You will brook the ire of Toe and hedge. They will give you a stern dressing down. A stern dressing down indeed. But don’t worry - it won’t take a lot of your time.

What a 72 hours. First, the greatest hoax in American history gets exposed. Retributions to follow. Then, Smollett is inexplicably set free by a Leftist Chicago prosecutor, infuriating the police chief and even the Clintonista mayor. Barr’s Federal investigations to follow. Then, former potential Democrat presidential candidate and beloved talking head, Michael Aenatti, gets arrested.

And finally, the Senate Democrats unanimously vote against AOC’s Great Leap Forward, which will freak out their Symbianese Liberation Army millennial base.

Good times.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:03 am

"Be careful with those Wiley Coyote pic’s. You will brook the ire of Toe and hedge."

Toe posted them you goddamn moron...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:30 am

My oh my - the Smollett decision has all the earmarks of justice denied. Listen to all the cries of white-wash and manipulations favoring the powerful and the privileged. The anguish over the sealing of the court findings. SO many unanswered questions... A travesty for sure.

Others, otoh, suggest it's merely justice delayed and that the defendant's proclamations of being exonerated are premature.

I share your concern, prof, but we just need to keep the faith in the system.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:37 pm

hedge wrote:"Be careful with those Wiley Coyote pic’s. You will brook the ire of Toe and hedge."

Toe posted them you goddamn moron...
Darned autocorrect...

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:46 am

It’s kinda pathetic watching Joe Biden debasing himself to win the Dem nomination. Of all the 53 or so Democrat candidates (maybe 54 since this morning) running, he is the only one that has been remotely sane. If he were to win the presidency, I wouldn’t like it, but I would at least least have some confidence that the country I knew and loved would still exist 4 years later.

But now, Joe is going on a campaign of self-humiliation. If this keeps up, he will soon be castrating himself on CNN and cross-dressing on MSNBC.

Sad!