Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:54 pm

The US Treasury is giving a $700 million loan to YRC Worldwide, a troubled trucking company that warned in May it was in danger of going out of business.

That's an enormous sum for a company whose stock had plunged 27% this year and was worth only $70 million as of Tuesday's close. And here's the kicker: The government sued YRC for ripping it off.

Long-term competitive problems had taken the company's stock down 85% over the last five years. But shares of YRC (YRCW) shot up 60% in early trading on the news of the bailout.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/business ... index.html
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:02 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:54 pm The US Treasury is giving a $700 million loan to YRC Worldwide, a troubled trucking company that warned in May it was in danger of going out of business.

That's an enormous sum for a company whose stock had plunged 27% this year and was worth only $70 million as of Tuesday's close. And here's the kicker: The government sued YRC for ripping it off.

Long-term competitive problems had taken the company's stock down 85% over the last five years. But shares of YRC (YRCW) shot up 60% in early trading on the news of the bailout.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/business ... index.html
SOLYNDRA!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Harvard Grad posts video on TikTok where she says she is going to stab anyone that says All Live Matter.

The video goes viral. She gets tracked down on LinkedIn. Her employer finds about it, Deloitte and fires her.

Instead of recognizing that you know, posting violent threats against people is a mistake, this is her response....

Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

Harvard grad threatens to 'stab' anyone who says 'all lives matter'
In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

----------------

every single one of these people are worthless to society. A whole culture and generation of people that are not capable of understanding cause and effect or accepting any level of personal responsibility.

My favorite ones are the ones demanding the police get defunded,and when they face backlash in the streets, they demand police protection.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:24 pm

The National Security Council is backing up the White House’s denials, with O’Brien saying, “While we do not normally discuss such matters, we constantly evaluate intelligence reports and brief the President as necessary.”

“Because the allegations in recent press articles have not been verified or substantiated by the Intelligence Community, President Trump had not been briefed on the items. Nevertheless, the Administration, including the National Security Council staff, have been preparing should the situation warrant action,” O’Brien continued.

O’Brien went on to join Haspel and Ratcliffe in slamming the leak of such sensitive information, saying, “To those government officials who betray the trust of the people of the United States by leaking classified information, your actions endanger our national security. No matter the motivation, there is never a justification for such conduct.”
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:29 pm

speaking of people that think they matter when it comes to defunding the police

A strong majority of New Yorkers oppose defunding the police, despite calls from activists to gut the NYPD’s vast $6 billion budget in the wake of protests over George Floyd’s death that triggered a wave of police reforms, a new statewide poll shows.

Sixty percent of voters rejected compared to 30 percent who supported a radical entrenchment, according to results from a Siena College poll released Tuesday.

Even in New York City, more voters said they opposed defunding the police — 47 percent — than the 41 percent of respondents who said they supported shrinking the police department.

There was a huge racial divide — 67 percent of whites are against defunding the police. But more than twice as many blacks supported the idea as opposed it– with 54 percent in favor and 27 percent against.

The pollster then asked a question using a less provocative word — replacing “defund” with “reduce.”

When asked if they favored “reduced” funding for police, 57 percent of voters statewide said no, and just 37 percent yes.

of course,defunding to some degree will happen,and then crime will spike,and more people will die just not by white police officers,which is all that Black Lives Matters

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:56 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:24 pm The National Security Council is backing up the White House’s denials, with O’Brien saying, “While we do not normally discuss such matters, we constantly evaluate intelligence reports and brief the President as necessary.”

“Because the allegations in recent press articles have not been verified or substantiated by the Intelligence Community, President Trump had not been briefed on the items. Nevertheless, the Administration, including the National Security Council staff, have been preparing should the situation warrant action,” O’Brien continued.

O’Brien went on to join Haspel and Ratcliffe in slamming the leak of such sensitive information, saying, “To those government officials who betray the trust of the people of the United States by leaking classified information, your actions endanger our national security. No matter the motivation, there is never a justification for such conduct.”
LOL Not substantiated - but goddammit quit leaking this very sensitive information!
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:02 pm

GET OFF MY LAWN!

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:54 am

Ghislaine Maxwell is being charged.

That’s it for her. Read about “suicide” next week.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:29 am

Yours?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:29 am

Let us pray

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Its time to David Koresh a few of these antifa movements. I'd suggest starting with the Red Guard in Austin, TX

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:04 am

A Henry Ford Health System study shows the controversial anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helps lower the death rate of COVID-19 patients, the Detroit-based health system said Thursday.

Officials with the Michigan health system said the study found the drug “significantly” decreased the death rate of patients involved in the analysis.

The study analyzed 2,541 patients hospitalized among the system’s six hospitals between March 10 and May 2 and found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26% of those who did not receive the drug died.

Among all patients in the study, there was an overall in-hospital mortality rate of 18%, and many who died had underlying conditions that put them at greater risk, according to Henry Ford Health System. Globally, the mortality rate for hospitalized patients is between 10% and 30%, and it's 58% among those in the intensive care unit or on a ventilator.

As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”

The study, published in the International Society of Infectious Disease, found patients did not suffer heart-related side effects from the drug.

Patients with a median age of 64 were among those analyzed, with 51% men and 56% African American. Roughly 82% of the patients began receiving hydroxychloroquine within 24 hours and 91% within 48 hours, a factor Dr. Marcus Zervos identified as a potential key to the medication’s success.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:07 am

So it turns out Trump was right again........

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:11 am

in Whitmers backyard no less.

this 2 months after they censured a democratic representative who thanks Trumped for pushing for the drug which she claimed changed her health after she contracted Covid. They literally said that her meeting with Trump after her recovery and telling her experience with the drug endangered the lives of Michigan residents.

the world is crazy.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:15 am

Heh.......would love to have a front row seat for this spectacle.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:22 am

people in social media have been trying to stir up a biker/antifa fight for weeks now.

There was a series of tweets and "reports" about how Hell's Angels and the Bandidos were going to team up and go to Seattle this weekend to break up CHOP.

I think alot of it is wishful thinking

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Morons.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:23 pm

There is absolutely no proof the drug Trump touted is effective. In fact people have been warned against using it. But hey, since he's an investor go ahead and take it and help him out. He needs all the help he can get right now . He's only got 6 months left.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:29 pm

I doubt 90% of antifa dipshits know where Sturgis is?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:35 pm

I hear they are blocking Mt.Rushmore right now.That should get sporty.