Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:47 pm

The only thing Trump ever studied was Epsteins catalog.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:48 pm

And, to belabor an already established point: A pretty solid majority of the citizens of this country did not vote for Trump. And he only won the electoral majority by the thinnest of margins. So to act like he has some massive mandate is just foolish. But of course I realize the winners get some latitude in their opinion (the spoils of victory and all that) regarding the the magnitude of their mandate, however shaky it may be in reality...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:50 pm

I'm still laughing at greatest economy ever.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:53 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:48 pm And, to belabor an already established point: A pretty solid majority of the citizens of this country did not vote for Trump. And he only won the electoral majority by the thinnest of margins. So to act like he has some massive mandate is just foolish. But of course I realize the winners get some latitude in their opinion (the spoils of victory and all that) regarding their opinion of the magnitude of their mandate, however shaky it may be in reality...
He lost D.C. 91% to 4%

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Yeah, and speaking of DC, why don't they get 2 senators and a couple of congressmen? Well, I think we all know why...

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:28 pm

hedge wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:42 pm "But the growth of conservative and right wing influence was timed with the election of Trump"

Oh my. Tea Party, we hardly knew ye!

"Trump established his platform, primarily from an 18 month study on news and social media. "

Again. see: The Tea Party. And, as a side note: LMFAO at Trump "studying" anything. But I realize that makes him seem more thoughtful and intelligent to his followers, so, well, that's what they chalk it up to....
the tea party was on its last legs , Sara Palin co-opted it and the people that were serious about unrestricted smaller government abandoned ship

and you're wrong about Trump not studying to develop his platform planks. I suspect Bannon was instrumental in that approach. Maybe study is a stretch, I'd admit to him paying someone to study for him and then tell him the results

also when you look at the global right wing growth, what are the issues driving it? Immigration & Global Economy.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Finally, something simple enough that even Crotch can understand. I think this was made especially for him. Of course, there is no "black community" where he lives, which is the main reason he lives there (well, actually the main reason is b/c he's never been outside the county he was born in, but whatever)...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:34 pm

"also when you look at the global right wing growth, what are the issues driving it? Immigration & Global Economy."

Well, on the bright side, we'll all be dead soon...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:36 pm

also I don't know where the tea party stood on immigration but Ryan, Massie and Paul were all pro immigration. Rubio ran on an anti immigration platform and then joined the gang of eight
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:18 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:26 pm

I think e folded up his Confederate flag for the night and went home hedge. All we have to look forward to tonight is crotch and his ball sucking of tipton and chapman.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:59 am

If you’re a reporter trying to frame an interview to support your narrative, it’s not going to happen by interviewing William Barr.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:38 am

What is Bill Barr Hiding in the Mueller Report? It Could be Trump's Grand Jury Testimony - Roger Sollenberger 5/22/2020
https://www.salon.com/2020/05/22/whats- ... testimony/
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:13 am

Salon? seriously? At least I try middle ground resources.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:23 am

Salon is left leaning but the facts aren't in dispute. The redactions are there. Barr's testimony is public record. Barr's success in keeping the redacted portions out of sight of Congress are real - although that may be coming to an end.

The conjecture - is Barr hiding Trump's grand jury written testimony - is just that. An open question. So yeah - seriously.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Conjecture
noun
an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Do you still believe that Russia and Trump colluded to fix the election? Are you still holding on to that?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:08 pm

I do.

Did e ban hedge or did hedge ban e?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... s-outbreak

“Something was happening in October,” said Brownstein, the director of the medical center’s Computational Epidemiology Lab. “Clearly, there was some level of social disruption taking place well before what was previously identified as the start of the novel coronavirus pandemic.”

The Harvard report shows 112 cars parked outside of the Wuhan Tongji Medical University on Oct. 10, 2018, compared to 214 cars on Sept. 12, 2019. At the Wuhan Tianyou Hospital, 171 cars were documented outside on Oct. 10, 2018, compared to 285 cars on Oct. 17, 2019. At Hubei Women and Children Hospital, 393 cars were spotted Oct. 10, 2018. A year later, on Oct. 17, 2019, there were 714 cars parked.

“This study raises serious questions about whether the coronavirus was first introduced into the United States earlier than previously reported and whether measures announced in late January restricting travel from China were too little, too late,” said Cohen.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:54 pm

A good President with a top intelligence team (not friend donors) or a disease team he disbanded probably would have figured that out instead of going with the hoax thing. Nice change of subject though. I get it.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:26 am

sardis wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 pm
Do you still believe that Russia and Trump colluded to fix the election? Are you still holding on to that?
The GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee confirmed what all our intelligence agencies said about Russia aiding Trump's election.

'Do you still believe that Russia and Trump colluded to fix the election?' It's easy if you try. Trump publicly asked for Russia's help in getting dirt on his opponent, and he got it - in spades. Access Hollywood broke in the morning - that afternoon there was a massive dump of emails by the russians - you know that was coordinated. The Trump Tower meeting with russians hosted by Junior, Jared, and Manafort. Flynn caught trying to set up a back-channel, Erik Prince doing the same in the Seychelles. Manafort giving election data to a Kremlin agent (simple question - is THAT not the very definition of collusion?).

But to me it was the lies. "No contacts" Trump and Pence said, when there were over 200 that are known. Trump lying about his knowledge of the infamous meeting in his tower. Keeping his taxes hidden while his son's made statements about Russian financial assistance. "300 lb guy in the basement, greatest hoax of all time". Helsinki ffs.

YOU may not believe, but you've got to be a little suspicious, right? Just a little bit?