Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:01 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:41 am You need to test that theory
You need to practice another form of law, counsellor.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Why? There will always be divorce.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Kind of like there will always be abortion? Or African slavery?

If I could change the law today, don't you think I would? My problem is not divorce. Sometimes we need to split up a couple if there is genuine danger of death from physical harm. My problem is with the "no-fault-divorce." We've only had that since 1970.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:21 pm

So you're OK with physical harm as long as there is no fear of death?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Crotch wouldn't like this. Act like you've been there!

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:36 pm

speaking of Crotch

We sold our soul for the OAD. Its kililed our program

https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-wild ... -kentucky/
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:55 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:36 pm speaking of Crotch

How long has it been since a team of One-And-Dones won a national championship?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:09 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:21 pm So you're OK with physical harm as long as there is no fear of death?
I don't care if he comes home drunk and she smacks him across the face for vomiting on the floor.

I don't care if he comes home and she's drunk and kissing the next door neighbor on the couch, he punches the guy in the face (he deserves it), and gives her a spanking. She might even get off on it.

I only CARE if he or she (or both) are drunk/high all the time and they take baseball bats or knives of guns at each other because eventually, one of them (or both) are headed to the boneyard. Now, we can talk about divorce. We need it before someone is dead.

What we have now (with no-fault-divorce) is the bullshit that DS makes a living off of. That is when women (80% of the time, its women) aren't haaaaapppppppyyyy anymore and they just want out AND they want cash and prizes from their ex-husband turning him into a wage slave for the rest of his life so that she may hop up-and-down on the unemployedRockBankDrummerHarleyRidingAlphaThug's cock. And the kids suffer. THIS I have a problem with. If she wants to leave because no longer has vagina tingles for her husband, she must leave with nothing but the shirt on her back. But that is unfeminist and how can DS earn a living that way?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:41 pm

So you're really OK with a man smacking his wife around as long as there aren't any baseball bats or knives involved? You are one fucked up motherfucker...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:47 pm

Oh, the irony:

"Attendance at Rupp should improve moving forward as Kentucky honors Tubby Smith at the High Point game"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:56 pm

eCat wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:36 pm speaking of Crotch

The comments are gold:

"Tank another season and Cal will really get to know the fanbase. I’m thinking folks coming out of the hills and hollows with pitchforks and shovels, wearing caps with the Power K and t-shirts with the Yellow Cat!"

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:17 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:41 pm So you're really OK with a man smacking his wife around as long as there aren't any baseball bats or knives involved? You are one fucked up motherfucker...
Man comes home and catches his wife with another man, intimately. What can the husband do in your world hedge? What "authority" does a husband have in his house to fix this situation? What "authority" does Bradley Cooper's character have in the following youtube?

You see according to feminism, he has NONE, no authority. He must simply tolerate this feral behavior OR divorce her (and she gets half, which is what she wants anyway.) So it should come as no surprise to you, (or any of us) why our marriage rate drops every year to a new record all time LOW. Every single year. A new record. And why?

Because young men simply have no reason to better themselves and to get married anymore. Why should any man ask any woman to marry him, what's in it for him?

No one is asking this question because the answer, is nothing. Its all risk and no upside. And to even ask this question, people label that person a misogynist. So nothing gets done and our nation suffers for it.

The end.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:09 pm

Movie clips say it all

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:18 pm

"Man comes home and catches his wife with another man, intimately. What can the husband do in your world hedge?"

I didn't say anything about wife cheating, movie boy. What if a man just has a bad temper and likes to slap his wife around a few times a month? Nothing life threatening, just likes to use her as a punching bag. Evidently you're fine with that, b/c you keep making up scenarios where it would somehow be "OK" for a man to hit his wife. You're a real piece of shit...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:40 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:18 pm "Man comes home and catches his wife with another man, intimately. What can the husband do in your world hedge?"

I didn't say anything about wife cheating, movie boy.
No. You didn't. I DID. You still haven't dignified me with an answer for what he should do to her for her infidelity. And now I don't expect one because I have you stumped. You and I both know what you want to say is "tough shit" for him. That is because deep down, the feminists have gotten to you. You are just not man enough to say it.
hedge wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:18 pm What if a man just has a bad temper and likes to slap his wife around a few times a month? Nothing life threatening, just likes to use her as a punching bag. Evidently you're fine with that, b/c you keep making up scenarios where it would somehow be "OK" for a man to hit his wife. You're a real piece of shit...
Your "scenario" is a woke scenario that doesn't really exist in the world of reality. Men that hit their wives (and they are legion, for they are many), those are drunks. Or drug addicts. Or something similar. There is usually something that they put in their body that alters their behavior to be more 3rd world. Archie never hit Edith. Fred never hit Wilma. And Ralph never hit Alice. And those men had tempers.

But since you called me a "piece of shit" (nice language asshole) lets go with your scenario. We just have some man with a bad temper and likes to slap his wife around a few times a month. Nothing life threatening, just a punching bag. Okay, so in this case (this one particular case) what needs to happen here is she places a phone call to her dad. And her brother. And the priest. And the three men all call each other and they arrive at her house while her husband is "sleeping" (or passed out from being drunk.) Then they throw a blanket over her husband and the three of them hold him down and proceed to whale-the-living-shit out of her husband. They just beat her husband to within an inch of his life. Then when they are done, and he is a bloody mess, crying, sprit broken, pissed and shit his pants, cursing them, the father says to the son-in-law, touch her again, and you'll get much worse. You'll need a priest to pray over your body.

That will be the LAST TIME he hits her.

• no cops
  • no lawyers
  • no judges
  • no criminal record
  • no restraining orders
  • no loss of employment
  • and no divorce, alimony, or child support
I have actually "assisted" in one of these blanket parties and I have to tell you, it was very satisfying (for me.) My way requires no government authority stepping in to fix a problem that society and its social structure used to have in place to police its own. But we don't really have these functional, nuclear families anymore. Because in your "scenario" hedge, this "piece of shit" that I am, I know that he and she are not likely married, she has a kids already (maybe one of them with him, the rest who knows) and they live in public housing (somewhere) and there nothing the least bit functional about their relationship. And they are not married so they don't need a 'no-fault-divorce.'

So don't give me a hard time about being against 'no-fault-divorce.' I know why it was created and it was never-EVER created for domestic violence. It was created to stop unhappily married women (who just don't love their husbands anymore) from committing suicide. And that is NOT a good enough reason.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Dirty Harry. 7.7 on IMdB

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:41 pm

Hedge is right though. You are a piece of shit.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Well, I opt for the blanket party. That "works."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:41 pm

:So don't give me a hard time about being against 'no-fault-divorce.' I know why it was created and it was never-EVER created for domestic violence. It was created to stop unhappily married women (who just don't love their husbands anymore) from committing suicide. And that is NOT a good enough reason."

You're seriously saying that stopping someone from committing suicide isn't a good enough reason to grant a fucking divorce? I reiterate: You are a goddamn piece of shit, you don't deserve to live. I'd gladly beat your sorry ass to death with my bare hands if I ever encounter you. And we both know I can do it, you fucking little worthless inclel faggot...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:55 pm

Have a good weekend IB. I hope you get bit by a scorpion.