Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:25 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:11 pm ok, first, in your attempts to be woke, you didn't go to a protest because you wanted to, you went because your daughters were going and you felt compelled to go as a parent to look over them, secondly the reason you're a whining bitch on here coming off as a giant woke pussy is because ole eCat is talking about shooting rioters while your daughters are running around with their "no justice, no peace" sign written on $1.49 poster board they bought in their white suburb.

You're not fooling anyone here, we know your history for the last 20 years and you're so fucking stupid you don't even understand that "I rent to black people" is a classic white guilt privileged response. What's bad is you're actually trying to pass this on here, the Goat Pen, as some act of empathy and understanding on your part to 1. a group that doesn't give a shit, and 2. knows most of the time you're barely a functioning alcoholic. The Rat I know would have instantly called out such bullshit, but now you've turned into Crow, the self appointed , self aggrandized spokesman for woke white people on here.

You're bored, you're not fooling anyone and you've decided you want to invest your free time in a fight with me for a cause you only have a half hearted interest in because its the price you pay for your daughter having an instagram account.

Maybe that's your answer to parenting, I guess 20 years late is better than nothing. Earn their respect tonight over pizza and box wine hidden in the garage telling them how you put an old racist Kentucky man in his place.
LOL. Don't be mad at me e because I called you out for being the racist that you are. I never once posted that I rented to black people. Such a Trump move. I had no idea my daughters were downtown at the protest I was at the other day. See my Facebook pics. I do commend my daughter's for taking a stand though. Where have your kids been? It's their future. My daughter's actually live in Clifton so their poster board cost a little more. I brought my own though. It said "Even white people are sick of other white peoples racist bullshit " I guess I was talking to you.

You are funny though. Boxed wine hidden in my garage. I'm such a bad parent even though I have always been there for them and they love me.

Don't be mad at me e. Grow.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:29 pm

so you don't rent to black people?

wow, and I'm the racist
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:29 pm

I rent to anyone. What the fuck are you talking about?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Guess you missed this.

"Yep. I do own a vacation home in the Carolinas that I rent out to people of all races. Never had a problem."

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Cmon e. Stop acting like Trump.
Last edited by Jungle Rat on Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:38 pm

" I never once posted that I rented to black people."

""Yep. I do own a vacation home in the Carolinas that I rent out to people of all races. Never had a problem.""

this is the Rat logic I've chosen to ignore for 20 years.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Speaking of the woman with holding the drill for a photo op:

But yeah, no right-winger would ever do something like that in order to make it look like it was antifa. Ask aTm, AXE HIM!!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Sorry e. Don't be upset that I've shot down all your sad pathetic attempts to besmirch me. "You live in Warren County", "You don't rent to black people" etc. You are making a fool of yourself right now. All in the name of defending your corrupt president. You are a sad sad sad human being. Keep hiding behind your keyboard instead of doing something proactive. That's what your lord and savior Donald J. Trump would do.

You crack me up

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:52 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:38 pm " I never once posted that I rented to black people."

""Yep. I do own a vacation home in the Carolinas that I rent out to people of all races. Never had a problem.""

this is the Rat logic I've chosen to ignore for 20 years.
This doesn't even make sense. You are better than this.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:57 pm

On the evening of Oct. 16, 1859, abolitionist John Brown led 21 men down the road to Harpers Ferry in what is today West Virginia. The plan was to take the town's federal armory and, ultimately, ignite a nationwide uprising against slavery.

"The Kennedy farm is where Brown gathers his weapons and guerrilla fighters in the summer before the raid," Horwitz says. "This is really the tense, sweaty lead-up to the action, and he assembles this remarkable band of 21 men: farmers, factory workers, fugitive slaves, three of his sons and even his own teenage daughter and daughter-in-law who come here to act as housekeepers and lookouts."

Brown's army consisted of men who were so moved by their leader's cause that they were willing to lay down their lives for it. There was just something about Brown that made men want to follow him

On the night of the raid, Brown and his men seized the guard on the bridge to Harpers Ferry and sneaked across the Potomac River, catching the town by surprise.

Harpers Ferry sits at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers, so by holding the bridge over the Potomac and the bridge over the Shenandoah, the raiders had full control of the town and its 100,000 guns.

But that didn't last long.

Thirty-two hours after the raid began, it came to an end in a small brick engine house that later came to be known as John Brown's Fort. Trapped in the structure with his remaining men, 10 hostages and five newly liberated slaves, Brown faced a howling mob outside and a group of U.S. Marines led by Robert E. Lee.

Inside the engine house, with one son dead and the other dying, Brown waited for the attack.

Brown refused to surrender, so instead the Marines bashed their way in, killing several of the raiders. Brown himself got beaten to the ground, but miraculously survived.

John Brown went on trial the next week, charged with treason, first-degree murder and inciting insurrection. When he was given the chance to address the court, he made no excuses and did not plead for his life. Instead, he told those gathered:

If it is deemed necessary that I should forfeit my life for the furtherance of the ends of justice and mingle my blood further with the blood of my children and with the blood of millions in this slave country whose rights are disregarded by wicked, cruel and unjust enactments — I submit; so let it be done!

Brown was hanged on Dec. 2, 1859.

"At the time of Brown's raid, the nation is divided but people still think maybe we can compromise and prevaricate and somehow put off this reckoning over the division in our country and the division over slavery.

Brown's raid crushed that hope.

"You had Northerners and Southerners [at Harpers Ferry] killing each other over slavery.

"It really exposes and greatly widens the divide between North and South."

The uprising Brown tried to set off never flared; but the war he always thought would be the price of slavery began just 16 months later.

-------------

The point of all that is, when you have people on one side , and it becomes clear they have little regard for the life and well being of someone they deem opposed to them, then the other side realizes compromise and civil discourse is impossible, and even a proportional response is not enough to quell the rebellion.

In this case its not Brown going after slave owners and southern sympathizers, its anarchists going after society - business owners, suburbanites and people who are completely disconnected from the faux issues that are being used to manipulate the rioters.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:02 pm

BUILD THAT WALL!

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:05 pm

ecat reminds me of a child scolded.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Hey e. Have you and your boy posted your George Floyd Challenge pic yet?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:16 pm

you're not coming off desperate for attention at all

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Damn, this is like the good old days. Haven't seen things this acrimonious in here since me and Crow used to go at it...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:27 pm

We Support You Protestors!

Hello Police? These fucking rioters broke our windows!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:31 pm

E is just upset because he knows he's wrong. I get it. Hey e. Join us tonight.

https://local12.com/news/nation-world/o ... JGGLpG_gKI

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:31 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:16 pm you're not coming off desperate for attention at all
LOL!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:33 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:07 pm Here's what happens when you're using the "anybody with a rock deserves a bullet" philosophy:

I watched the video posted by the Louisville PD. It was pretty hard to figure out what was happening and why it was happening, but in the end I concluded that for some reason he did pull out a gun. Basically the video shows a big group including McAtee outside hanging out and McAtee is cooking barbecue I guess outside. Then something in the street or parking lot starts happening and everyone gets up and goes inside, including McAtee. Then McAtee goes back to the door and within a few seconds get shot, and goes back into his shop/dwelling (he certainly was not left lying in the street for 12 hours, since he was never in the street, and went back indoors after getting shot).

When McAtee is at the door in the exterior video it seems like a cannister of some kind is ricocheting and end up spinning around on the ground (5:12). The only thing I can think happened from the video is that police shot or threw a cannister/or grenade at his general area and he saw red, pulled his weapon, and immediately got taken down when he went back out of the door with it (5:25 ish). He definitely drops something that looks like a gun on the interior camera view, which a lady then points at and doesn't want to touch or pick up (2:35).

Thats the most favorable explanation I can come up with. My alternate explanation is that the cannister that lands at (5:12) is actually knocked down off of the table under the tent by gunfire from the doorway (ie from McAtee) The cops start reacting at that point and retreat back to the cover of their cars. Then blow him away when he goes back to the doorway at (5:25)
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.