eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:44 am

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:20 am
first you fuckstick , stop calling rioters protesters. Everyone is capable of making the distinction between the two. No person is saying a protestor needs to be locked up or otherwise harmed. No one needs to hear that message.

secondly, who cares who they are - they are focused on anarchy and destruction. Antifa, proud boys, teamsters, The Lucky Strikes Bowling team.....

anyone with a rock, molotov cocktail, brick, gun, crowbar - needs a bullet

you shoot a handful of them in every city and this ends. You can't treat this as an isolated incident as if you were addressing one person breaking a window.

We are legion will go back to being a stock boy at Aldi's when they know there are consequences for their actions. Right now the message is "come join the party"
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:49 am

and btw, the reason DeBlasio is such a pussy about all this is because his kids are out there throwing rocks with the rest of them.

Cuomo chewed his ass out on national TV yesterday for being a complete failure as a leader. And he has. From his response to Covid 19 to his attempts to address rioting
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:56 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:01 am

Don't forget about the multiple policemen shot in Dallas as a result of BLM protests in I think Wisconsin a couple of years back.

I suspect the police haven't.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:06 am

The Lucky Strikes is a good name for a bowling team...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:08 am

"anyone with a rock, molotov cocktail, brick, gun, crowbar - needs a bullet"

Damn, that's harsh. How about any cop with their knee on a handcuffed suspect's neck? Does he need a bullet too?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:16 am

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:08 am "anyone with a rock, molotov cocktail, brick, gun, crowbar - needs a bullet"

Damn, that's harsh. How about any cop with their knee on a handcuffed suspect's neck? Does he need a bullet too?
sure, but it won't be me.

You want to shoot people who are tasked with keeping society civil and expect them to be mistake free, then go for it.
We'll be living in a mad max society after the civil war in a decade.

Its just completely unrealistic to expect policemen to go in day in/day out in a neighborhood where they are despised, where 20 - 30% of the people wish them harm, and probably 40-50% wouldn't help them if they were in trouble, and expect them to deal with people who break the law without bias and interact with a population based on a set of rules that are constantly in flux. They are unwanted, unappreciated, and people provoke and them film then 24/7 in the hopes of getting a response. Those neighborhoods want a George Floyd situation.

George Floyds death is a tragedy, but those police deal with 100 George Floyds every week, I can't breathe, you're breaking my arm, I have a heart condition, they hear every excuse, every reason the accused come up with and they are jaded, and every day they have to worry about making the one mistake that will result in them getting a bullet to the head and not coming home to their family.

You get pulled over by a cop, you think you have an excuse he hasn't heard 200 times before to justify why you were speeding? Yet we expect this cop to take everything we say at face value, to respect us as we try to create an excuse as to why we are the exception to breaking the law. Now put that cop in a neighborhood where 30% of the residents have a felony conviction.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am

Keeping society civil.

Classic

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am Keeping society civil.

Classic
again, feel free to go to South Clifton tonight at 1am and mingle. Go to your people and be accepted.

You live in Warren county and have a vacation home in the Carolinas, trying to pass yourself off here as "woke".

Next you'll be saying "I have black friends!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:45 am

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am Keeping society civil.

Classic
again, feel free to go to South Clifton tonight at 1am and mingle. Go to your people and be accepted.

You live in Warren county and have a vacation home in the Carolinas, trying to pass yourself off here as "woke".

Next you'll be saying "I have black friends!"
Typical racist Republican respone. FYI, I haven't lived in Warren County, the most racist county in Ohio since 2003. I did go to South Clifton last night with my daughters around midnight or so. Nothing unusual. Very calm. Yep. I do own a vacation home in the Carolinas that I rent out to people of all races. Never had a problem. And yes, I do have many black friends. A few were in my wedding and a few popular ones that you would be surprised that I am friends with. The question is, why are you afraid of black people e? Keep hiding behind your keyboard. What a great example you are setting for your kids. Load that gun. Hide behind a tree late at night because the negros or government is coming. Damn. What a sad life.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:49 am

why do you hate cops Rat?

oh yea, its because you kept getting arrested because your domestic life was a train wreck

we can play this game all day if you want, how personal do you want it to get?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:55 am

You're cracking me up e. Trying to somehow push my buttons. You are totally clueless about my life but keep the cheap shots coming. Unlike you, I have a spine. My domestic life. Very rich. Um. Really? Do you really have to reach back to 17 years ago to make a dig on me that today has no relevance? Are you that shallow? Of course you are. Just like Trump. Your political beliefs are circling the drain e. Better take down the Confederate flag flying at the beginning of your driveway.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 am

"we can play this game all day if you want, how personal do you want it to get?"

Bring it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Didn't think so.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Here's what happens when you're using the "anybody with a rock deserves a bullet" philosophy:

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:11 pm

ok, first, in your attempts to be woke, you didn't go to a protest because you wanted to, you went because your daughters were going and you felt compelled to go as a parent to look over them, secondly the reason you're a whining bitch on here coming off as a giant woke pussy is because ole eCat is talking about shooting rioters while your daughters are running around with their "no justice, no peace" sign written on $1.49 poster board they bought in their white suburb.

You're not fooling anyone here, we know your history for the last 20 years and you're so fucking stupid you don't even understand that "I rent to black people" is a classic white guilt privileged response. What's bad is you're actually trying to pass this on here, the Goat Pen, as some act of empathy and understanding on your part to 1. a group that doesn't give a shit, and 2. knows most of the time you're barely a functioning alcoholic. The Rat I know would have instantly called out such bullshit, but now you've turned into Crow, the self appointed , self aggrandized spokesman for woke white people on here.

You're bored, you're not fooling anyone and you've decided you want to invest your free time in a fight with me for a cause you only have a half hearted interest in because its the price you pay for your daughter having an instagram account.

Maybe that's your answer to parenting, I guess 20 years late is better than nothing. Earn their respect tonight over pizza and box wine hidden in the garage telling them how you put an old racist Kentucky man in his place....on the internet

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:12 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:07 pm Here's what happens when you're using the "anybody with a rock deserves a bullet" philosophy:

did have a rock?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:13 pm

This is e. Helping.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:14 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:07 pm Here's what happens when you're using the "anybody with a rock deserves a bullet" philosophy:

E won't be able to comprehend this.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:22 pm

meanwhile in St. Louis