DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:41 pm

onion eyed gudgeon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:45 pm Reminder:

The discipline of the written word punishes stupidity.

Fukk Dook.

Hi, Rat.

Thank you, good day.
You can tell we have a new season around the corner because Onion has shown up. When Zona crashes back to reality, he will disappear yet again.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:05 pm

They crashed back to reality a few years ago. I think this is his attempt to try again something he'll never win again. Relevancy for Arizona sports.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:06 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:39 pm Coastal Carolina makes ECU look like Harvard.
I knew ECU was a party school. But I didn't know why. Had an ECU grad who was playing poker against me explain exactly why ECU was such a party school.

He said (and I quote) it was 3 to 1. I said I don't understand and he said that the girls outnumbered the boys 3 to 1 at ECU. And that the ratio has been even more lopsided than that. I said I still don't understand why that makes it a party school. He said with such a lopsided gender disparity, the girls no longer "have the power." The boys on campus deal from a position of strength simply because of their drastically reduced numbers. As such the boys can negotiate on what THEIR best interests are (on campus at ECU) and that involves lots of fucking. If she doesn't fuck me, I'll go and fuck her roommate because she will. This guy claimed to me that he fucked no less than 80 different ECU co-eds in the 4 years he lives on campus. 80. This power dynamic at ECU creates a party school atmosphere.

At least, that is what I heard. I have no idea what Costal Carolina is like. But if the cheer team are Sugar Babies, then ECU is Harvard.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:11 pm

It's not about how much quality pussy that's out there for you morons. It's about how much you can actually get and I can highly see anyone here besides myself actually having their choice. Numerous times. Plus ECU might be a nice little party school out there yonder but you ain't near Ohio University as a party school. Not even close.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:14 pm

Well rat I didn't go to ECU or Ohio University and I never had ANY pussy (quality or otherwise) from anyone I ever met at my university. Although I did get laid quite frequently by two different women at a neighboring university (only one of which was "quality") and the other was just a pretty face that was lousy in bed. And my very meager success, I think that is only because they never met me on campus and I was able to conceal the fact (from them) that I was such a moron.

I am curious to know the gender balance at Ohio University. Is it similar to ECU?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:25 pm

I have no fucking idea. I was there. I didn't give a shit.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:11 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:06 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:39 pm Coastal Carolina makes ECU look like Harvard.
I knew ECU was a party school. But I didn't know why. Had an ECU grad who was playing poker against me explain exactly why ECU was such a party school.

He said (and I quote) it was 3 to 1. I said I don't understand and he said that the girls outnumbered the boys 3 to 1 at ECU. And that the ratio has been even more lopsided than that. I said I still don't understand why that makes it a party school. He said with such a lopsided gender disparity, the girls no longer "have the power." The boys on campus deal from a position of strength simply because of their drastically reduced numbers. As such the boys can negotiate on what THEIR best interests are (on campus at ECU) and that involves lots of fucking. If she doesn't fuck me, I'll go and fuck her roommate because she will. This guy claimed to me that he fucked no less than 80 different ECU co-eds in the 4 years he lives on campus. 80. This power dynamic at ECU creates a party school atmosphere.

At least, that is what I heard. I have no idea what Costal Carolina is like. But if the cheer team are Sugar Babies, then ECU is Harvard.
That is inaccurate with regards to numbers / gender discrepancy.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 pm

It's a party school largely due to being a somewhat large, non-commuter school with relatively weak academics.

There may be more females than males, but it's not a 3/1 gap/difference.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:38 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 pm It's a party school largely due to being a somewhat large, non-commuter school with relatively weak academics.

I have no idea when he graduated, no idea if he was lying or telling the truth. I have no idea. But he said the disparity was even worse when he was a freshman, like 6-to-1. It had dropped all the way down to 3-to-1 by the time he graduated. I assume (by his age) graduating late 1990s.

Again, I have no idea. I just knew it was a party school, did not know why. On this, you know much more than I do.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:03 pm

The other 3 got knocked up.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:39 am

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 am

DooKSucks wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:10 pm
sardis wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:50 pm Wasn't it the College of Charleston where the cheerleaders were moonlighting at the strip club?
I don't know, but Thee Southern Belle (Now Cheetah Club Charleston) has always had some great strippers.
Been there. It was one of the two near the old naval yard?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:28 am

sardis wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 am
DooKSucks wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:10 pm
sardis wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:50 pm Wasn't it the College of Charleston where the cheerleaders were moonlighting at the strip club?
I don't know, but Thee Southern Belle (Now Cheetah Club Charleston) has always had some great strippers.
Been there. It was one of the two near the old naval yard?
Correct.

Bob Jones is ashamed of you.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:29 am

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:38 pm
DooKSucks wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 pm It's a party school largely due to being a somewhat large, non-commuter school with relatively weak academics.

I have no idea when he graduated, no idea if he was lying or telling the truth. I have no idea. But he said the disparity was even worse when he was a freshman, like 6-to-1. It had dropped all the way down to 3-to-1 by the time he graduated. I assume (by his age) graduating late 1990s.

Again, I have no idea. I just knew it was a party school, did not know why. On this, you know much more than I do.
He either exaggerated or was too stupid to know otherwise.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:37 am

well DS, as far as him being stupid, he graduated ECU

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:35 pm

rumor is SEC has reached out to ACC schools , and none of them are named Duke.

Jay Bilas brought up ACC/SEC merger which isn't going to happen, but I can see 2-4 schools from the ACC breaking off
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:35 pm rumor is SEC has reached out to ACC schools , and none of them are named Duke.

Jay Bilas brought up ACC/SEC merger which isn't going to happen, but I can see 2-4 schools from the ACC breaking off
link?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 pm

here is Blias. He is just speculating but based on an insider at RR, he is talking about it because the SEC is communicating with a few ACC schools.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:26 pm

SEC is football first. Basketball is a far 2nd for now.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Georgia/Georgia Tech
Clemson/South Carolina
North Carolina/South Carolina? Is that a thing?
Florida / Florida St

There are some great rivalries there