I'm thinking it was the last 4 years.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by DooKSucks » Mon May 31, 2021 7:05 am

Anyone who throws something at Kyrie Irving should be applauded and rewarded.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 am

He’s right about Boston fans being racist...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon May 31, 2021 8:01 am

Most racist big city in America

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:32 am

John Calipari shades Oklahoma State after Cade Cunningham remarks

https://247sports.com/college/north-car ... 165921937/
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:08 am

Comparing Lexington and Stillwater is like comparing a goose turd to a duck turd.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 pm

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Jon Scheyer

WTF?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:01 am Most racist big city in America
In Massachusetts, the majority of school funding is provided by property taxes. So white students get money for their schools from the white taxpayer in the white neighborhood. Black students got funding for their schools by black taxpayers. This caused a financial disparity for Massachusetts high schools that Beacon Hill (State House) couldn't fully remedy with state taxes so they tried to remedy it by busing the white students to predominantly black schools and busing black students to the white schools. It started just within the city of Boston but (eventually) went out to the wealthier suburbs. So then that caused this:

All these white people are complaining that now their sons could be beaten up by the "thug-spawn" of the Boston black community in their schools. Their moms are complaining that now their daughters will be sexed by the same black "thug spawn." Racism, all of it. This is all they see in the blacks.

Boston Irish are racist. They are. They are openly racist. I have seen it. I worked with these people for 15+ years. They want the blacks to stay in the black communities, stay the hell out of the wealthier white suburbs. They keep the real estate priced high to keep the blacks out of their suburbs. But because the Boston Irish all vote democrat LINE, Massachusetts liberals don't give the racist Irish a hard time for their racism in Massachusetts for FEAR that it would drive the Boston Irish blue collar community right into the hands of the GOP. And that is a non starter for political purposes.

But on this one thing rat, you are right, Boston is very racist. Its just a subtle racism, a quiet racism, an old school, democrat inspired racism.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:49 pm

colllege basketball will be unbearable this season

every game , not just ACC horseshit, will talk about Coach K's retirement and what a loss it will be to college basketball

JFC
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:55 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:49 pm colllege basketball will be unbearable this season

every game , not just ACC horseshit, will talk about Coach K's retirement and what a loss it will be to college basketball

JFC
Yep. That brotherfucker wouldn’t have it any other way with his massive EGO. I just hope he isn’t gifted a title on the way out, like Wooden was in ‘75.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:05 pm

The Anti k* wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:55 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:49 pm colllege basketball will be unbearable this season

JFC
Yep. That brotherfucker wouldn’t have it any other way with his massive EGO. I just hope he isn’t gifted a title on the way out, like Wooden was in ‘75.
I am wondering if this is his idea OR if the AD "invited" coach-K to retire? And its really someone else's idea but they are making it like this is what Coach-K wants?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 pm

I actually wish Dean had announced that 1998 was going to be his last year instead of just pulling the rug out right before the season began. I'm convinced that that team would've won it all that year (and should have anyway) knowing that it was going to be Dean's last season coaching. I fully admit that Dean earned the right to go out however he saw fit, but it would've been mighty sweet to beat UK for the national championship as Dean's final game...

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:36 pm

If you think Dukey V is nauseating now, wait till he spends an entire season gushing over K.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:41 pm

At least after next year it will finally be over. Although hearing his nasily voice as a broadcaster already makes my stomach churn.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 pm

hedge wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 pm I actually wish Dean had announced that 1998 was going to be his last year instead of just pulling the rug out right before the season began. I'm convinced that that team would've won it all that year (and should have anyway) knowing that it was going to be Dean's last season coaching. I fully admit that Dean earned the right to go out however he saw fit, but it would've been mighty sweet to beat UK for the national championship as Dean's final game...

Hedge, Anti-K*,

I need the two of you to confirm something:
  • All the best high school hoops players in North Carolina (and maybe even South Carolina) go to UNC, and NEVER EVER Duke
  • Duke is hated by virtually everyone who ever lived in North Carolina
  • Duke is only awesome because coach-K spends all his time trolling NYC and offering scholarships to the absolute best high school hoops players in the Tri-state area
I make that list because I am trying to be very specific. I only ask because you guys are going to know and I will get confirmation. A former boss of mine (I worked for this guys for year) told me all this about UNC-Duke and he grew up in North Carolina. No he did not graduate UNC. He didn't have the grades/SAT scores for UNC. Not many do. He graduated Appy State instead. And he told me that East Carolina is just a party school where any guy who goes there is going there just to get laid with the favorable male-to-female ratio.

The Anti k*
Junior

Post by The Anti k* » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 pm
Hedge, Anti-K*,

I need the two of you to confirm something:
  • All the best high school hoops players in North Carolina (and maybe even South Carolina) go to UNC, and NEVER EVER Duke
  • Duke is hated by virtually everyone who ever lived in North Carolina
  • Duke is only awesome because coach-K spends all his time trolling NYC and offering scholarships to the absolute best high school hoops players in the Tri-state area
I make that list because I am trying to be very specific. I only ask because you guys are going to know and I will get confirmation. A former boss of mine (I worked for this guys for year) told me all this about UNC-Duke and he grew up in North Carolina. No he did not graduate UNC. He didn't have the grades/SAT scores for UNC. Not many do. He graduated Appy State instead. And he told me that East Carolina is just a party school where any guy who goes there is going there just to get laid with the favorable male-to-female ratio.
Question 1: Carolina traditionally owned the state of North Carolina in recruiting, though that’s been fractured a bit in the past decade plus. Kentucky got John Wall to get Calipari rolling due to multiple factors (one being that pussy Larry Drew and his mommy bitching up a storm). Then came the academic scandal and negative recruiting, which pushed Brandon Ingram to dook. There are a few more high profile players to escape the state (a couple NC point guards ended up at Kansas), but by and large, Carolina gets the lion’s share of the best players in NC (and traditionally, SC and Virginia).

Question 2: dook is hated by anyone who breathes. They’ve got their segment of fans in Durham and the ABCers (Anybody But Carolina) who adopted them because their school (READ: NC State wuffpeckers) couldn’t beat the Heels. Everyone else despises those bastards.

Question 3: dook’s recruiting methods changed 180 degrees after Roy won his 2nd title, then stole Harrison Barnes from kdolf krzytler. From that point on, they were all in on the One & Dones, after years of looking down at Kentucky for “ruining college basketball”. The hypocrites from that gothic rockpile have been as down and dirty as any program since. Just read the links eCat has provided here about how they got Zion Williamson.

In summation, fuck krzyatan to Hell. Hope that helps.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:34 pm

Well Brad Stevens fell into a better gig than he had. No way he is going to coach college ball again anytime soon

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:44 pm

The good thing is that Schyer will hit the ground running in terms of how much Carolina fans hate him, a level that it took K years to achieve. Naturally my hatred of K is far greater than for white boy K-puppet Schyer, but that was partially b/c he won a lot of games, something I am hoping Schyer will never achieve. But if he does find success at Dook, I suspect that in the fullness of time he will be hated just as much as K, given his head start in that department...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:03 am

I'm so disconnected I don't even know who Scheyer is.