The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by bluetick » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Professor Tiger wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:39 pm
What will stick - for eternity - is the sham of denying witnesses and key documents.

"Sham" and "trial" will forever be linked in the tellings of this sad chapter in American history.
Are you referring to the House impeachment by the Democrats? They did most of their work in secret, refused to allow any pro-Trump witnesses or documents, and silenced most questions by House Republicans. If you are looking for "sham" and "trial," start there. Those of you with terminal cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome can't see the colossal hypocrisy in denying any pro-Trump witnesses in the House hearings, but now demanding that Republicans allow anti-Trump witnesses in the Senate hearings. But normal sane people can.

The House Dem's had their chance to call all the witnesses and documents they wanted to present their case against the President. they want the Senate Republicans to call witnesses the House Democrats didn't bother to call (i.e. John Bolton). Sorry. It's not the job of the jury to compile the prosecution's case for it, and it's not the job of the Senate to do the House's job for them.

You need to get your facts straight. The hearings were held with republicans in attendance ALWAYS, and republicans passed on calling witnesses except for Turley. Name a pro-Trump witness that was denied. I'll wait for your answer. And the WH forbid any testimony and documents coming from the administration - subpoena or no.

As for your lie about not calling Bolton:

A House Intelligence Committee official later said in a statement that a lawyer for Bolton notified the panel that "Mr. Bolton would take us to court if we subpoenaed him."

"We would welcome John Bolton’s deposition and he did not appear as he was requested today," the official said. "We regret Mr. Bolton’s decision not to appear voluntarily, but we have no interest in allowing the Administration to play rope-a-dope with us in the courts for months."
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:22 pm

eCat wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 am I'm at a point where I really question Biden's ability to process.

Not that he's an idiot, I really think the guy has some form of dementia.

and I think there are alot of people in positions of power in the democratic party that think the same thing.

also I can't understand how anyone in the democratic party is embracing Bloomberg. Isn't the democratic party against old white billionaires buying elections? Like isn't that what got this whole thing started in the first place?
Biden comes across as weak and ineffectual. Passive body language galore. Nominating him would be a big mistake as Trump would chew him up and spit him out. Bloomberg frankly looks like one of them lizard shapeshifter deals. Nuff said. Bernie is the only one who has the alpha balls to topple the 'tard and then after the election fuck Melania in her hotel room that he purchased on the DNC company card. Let's do this thing.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:33 pm

Bernie gets the nomination and we'll have record voting numbers from both sides

I saw on some scroll where Warren said her secretary of education would have be vetted by a transgender school age child.

I struggle to even type that and believe she is a serious candidate for POTUS
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:08 pm

Bernie gets the nomination and we'll have record voting numbers from both sides
Here here. Sounds like Democracy at work.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:06 am

Just one of the many reasons the liberal misfits hate Trump....

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky

Post by crotch » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:08 am

eCat wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:33 pm
I saw on some scroll where Warren said her secretary of education would have be vetted by a transgender school age child.

I struggle to even type that and believe she is a serious candidate for POTUS

She's a liberal democrat nut job. Of course she's a serious candidate.. meets all the qualifications.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 am

crotch wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:06 am Just one of the many reasons the liberal misfits hate Trump....

LOL!

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:50 am

You need to get your facts straight. The hearings were held with republicans in attendance ALWAYS,
Yeah, it was so gracious of the Dems to allow Republicans to be in the room during hearings to impeach a president,
and republicans passed on calling witnesses except for Turley.
Wrong. USAToday outlined the House rules:
Republicans on the Intelligence and Judiciary committees could subpoena witnesses and documents, and if the chairman objected, Republicans could ask for a committee vote.
In other words, the Republicans could only call witnesses and documents if the Dem dominated committee allowed them. Which they never did.
Name a pro-Trump witness that was denied. I'll wait for your answer

No wait necessary. Here’s an obvious pro-Trump witness the Dem’s denied: Ciaramella. This whole Soviet show trial started with him, so having him testify was a reasonable request, but the Dem’s denied it. Here’s another one: the Schiff staffers that conspired with Ciaramella before he filed his “whistleblower” complaint. But the Dems wouldn’t allow it.
And the WH forbid any testimony and documents coming from the administration - subpoena or no.
The right to assert Executive privilege really exists in law, even for Trump. Of course, the the Judicial Branch eventually decides what is privileged and what is not. That’s what happened with Bolton, whom they called, but did not subpoena because the D’s didn’t want to wait for the rule of law to play out.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:59 am

71 documents withheld. 12 witnesses denied by the President from testifying. Yeah. Move along. Nothing to see here. He's innocent.

Fucking retards

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:07 am

Innocent defendants use every legal means at their disposal to defend themselves against prosecutors. Happens every day.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:08 am

LOL!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:11 am

PS: Rat, when this whole farce ends (possibly within days or even hours) will you still stand by your many predictions that President won’t serve out his first term?

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:18 am

Professor Tiger wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:07 am Innocent defendants use every legal means at their disposal to defend themselves against prosecutors. Happens every day.
Except he's not innocent. The grand bargain has been struck - McConnell's bff Lamar Alexander admits the House made their case and Trump is guilty, so witnesses aren't necessary andlet'shurryupandvoteforaquittal.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:43 am

Except he's not innocent. The grand bargain has been struck
ANOTHER wild ass look conspiracy with no basis is fact. Just like:

Trump colluded with Russia
Trump obstructed Justice
Trump violated tax laws
Trump violated campaign finance laws
Stormy Daniels Stormy Daniels Stormy Daniels Stormy Daniels Stormy Daniels
The Trump Tower Meeting
Manafort flipped on Trump
Flynn flipped on Trump
Cohen flipped on Trump
Mueller will indict Trump
SDNY will indict Trump
NY DA will indict Trump
Trump committed emoluments
Trump tried to extort the Ukraine
Trump is guilty of bribery
Etc etc etc

How did all those other fact free conspiracy theories work out?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:53 am

Now that this entire, three year farce is finally over, the Democrats and media can finally move on. Maybe they can start doing something other than trying to get rid of Trump without an election.

Now they can focus on things that the American people really care about. For starters, Trump must be investigated for his role in the caronavirus outbreak. The CIA is reporting that the virus was created by Trump’s secret bioweapons lab. He created it to kill Asians, but also women, blacks, gays, and illegal immigrants. Stay tuned for this story as it unfolds.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:05 am

Wellllll, the dems and tick still have their $15k souvenir Nancy Pelosi pens.

.....AND this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... utType=amp

I deem Jan. 31 as World Elitist day.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:32 am

Yes. Although since the Republicans are corrupt, I now doubt it will happen. Buncha pussies

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:13 am

This is all such a waste of time. #TeamBlue are going to be focusing on ways to preemptively insinuate that the 2020 election results are likely to be illegitimate very shortly.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:25 am

once this trial is over and they've shot their wad going all in on impeachment, I believe they will turn inward and its going to get ugly.

Biden is just one gaffe after another , leaving Buttigieg as the only moderate remaining. He has started speaking as a heartland representative, counting on his gay platform appealing to the coasters while his Indiana corn boy routine wins over the Wal-Mart crowd, but if he isn't promising something free , the millenials are going to stay home.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:18 am

WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy grew 2.1% in the fourth quarter, closing out a year in which gross domestic product decelerated to its slowest pace in three years amid a continuing drag in business investment.

The GDP increase matched the third quarter and met expectations of economists surveyed by Dow Jones. For the full year, the economy grew 2.3%, below the 2.9% increase from 2018 and the 2.4% gain in 2017, the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, according to the initial estimate released Thursday by the Commerce Department.

The move in 2019 was well below the White House’s projections following the 2017 tax bill that cut corporate and individual rates. The administration has said the stimulus would lead to GDP increases of at least 3%, but that hasn’t happened yet.

"Best economy ever" - lie #13,420 since inauguration.