Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:13 am

"The conspirators behind the attempted coups appear to be headed to jail."

And who would those be?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by crotch » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 am

Professor Tiger wrote:
Jungle Rat wrote:Meanwhile America has gone to shit but it's ok. He showed Pelosi.
The country has gone to shit? Let’s see... Since Trump was elected...

Lowest unemployment since the 60’s.
Lowest unemployment for blacks and Hispanics ever.
Wages increasing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... y.amp.html
Manufacturing jobs growth best in past 30 years. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.market ... 3B6E1E86EF
Stock market rose 29% https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Very little inflation.
We are no longer part of stupid job-killing NAFTA.
We are no longer part of the potentially job-killing climate accords, or the whole AGW religion.
America now energy independent for first time in 75 years.
America now world’s largest oil exporter
https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/12/invest ... index.html
Two new conservative SCOTUS justices.
We disemboweled ISIS.
We got out of the single greatest act of appeasement in US history - the Iran nuke deal,
We have enacted sanctions that are crippling the Iranian economy.
We are treating Israel as an ally and terrorist organizations as opponents.
The Norks are longer shooting missiles over Japan or around Guam.
A LOT of new conservative federal judges nationwide.
The Wall is now about halfway funded.
The federal war on Christian bakers, florists and nuns has stopped.
The federal war on guns has stopped.
The MSM are being told, regularly, right to their faces, just how disgustingly partisan and dishonest they truly are.
The 2 year Russian collusion and obstruction of justice hoaxes debunked.
The attempted coups against a sitting, duly elected president, by the top leaders of the DOJ, FBI and CIA, by knowingly using false information to lie to a FISA court, in order to spy on his campaign and presidency, failed.
The conspirators behind the attempted coups appear to be headed to jail.

Other than that, yeah, the country has really gone to shit like you said.
Professor..... I appreciate the effort but confusing these liberal misfits with facts is a waste of time. Remember, you can't fix stupid and there's an abundant supply of that here at TGP.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:36 am

That Overstock.com CEO is kinda like Charle Sheen a few years ago when he lost it...

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:49 am

Seems the 2018 employment numbers were inflated by 500,000.

Oh - and this from Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... 0271548caa
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:52 am

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/nyt-trum ... lagiarism/

She doesn't hold press briefings but she does look good in a short dress and pumps.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:21 am

Forbes?? That's fake news...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:57 am

On the bright side...

Trump Orders ‘a Lot’ of Ketamine for Depressed Veterans

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... ne/596716/

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:48 pm

bluetick wrote:
Rising sea levels is an undisputed fact. Argue about who is to blame - man, God, Lucifer, or "just one of them things that happen I reckon"...the fact remains. There may be only 97% consensus in the scientific community about AGW, but the sea level numbers ring in at one hundred percent.
You also need to send this to yer boy, Obammer....he's put in an offer for beach front mansion in Martha's Vineyard, which will, according to you, be underwater in a few years.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:41 pm

hedge wrote:"The conspirators behind the attempted coups appear to be headed to jail."

And who would those be?
Comey, McCabe, Stzok, Brennan, and probably Ohr, for starters. You don't follow the news much do you?
Toemeesleather wrote:
bluetick wrote:
Rising sea levels is an undisputed fact. Argue about who is to blame - man, God, Lucifer, or "just one of them things that happen I reckon"...the fact remains. There may be only 97% consensus in the scientific community about AGW, but the sea level numbers ring in at one hundred percent.
You also need to send this to yer boy, Obammer....he's put in an offer for beach front mansion in Martha's Vineyard, which will, according to you, be underwater in a few years.
Here is a picture of the mansion the Obama's just bought in Martha's Vineyard:

https://www.masslive.com/capecod/2019/0 ... eyard.html

Look at how close to the ocean. Don't the Obama's know that their beautiful expensive mansion will be under water in the next few years? 100% of the climate scientists say so. It's the SCIENCE!
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:00 pm

I saw the Overstock guy last night on Fox. I'm not sure I would put much stock in what he's saying. He was all over the place; however, I'm not hearing from the people he mentioned like Sztrok, Warren Buffett, and AG Barr any refuting of what he is saying.

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky

Post by crotch » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:48 pm

Trying to imagine what NBC liberal nut job came up with this piece of work.....

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/the-le ... t-working/

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:51 pm

After years of doxxing innocent Americans for their political views, mainstream media journalists are now upset that their own racist and antisemitic tweets have been complied by conservative allies of President Trump.

Last week, a New York Times editor, Tom Wright-Piersanti, was demoted after 10-year-old tweets mocking Jews and American Indians resurfaced and were widely covered by conservative outlets. On Sunday, the New York Times reported that Wright-Piersanti’s archived social media posts were part of the White House’s “aggressive operation to discredit news organizations.”

The Times report decried this tactic, arguing that targeting individuals is acceptable when journalists do it to other people, but not when other people do it to them.

“But using journalistic techniques to target journalists and news organizations as retribution for — or as a warning not to pursue — coverage critical of the president is fundamentally different from the well-established role of the news media in scrutinizing people in positions of power,” wrote reporters Jeremy Peters and Kenneth Vogel.

The New York Times publisher A. G. Sulzberger said in a statement to the paper of record’s staff that such tactics were taking the president’s campaign against a free press to a new level.

“The goal of this campaign is clearly to intimidate journalists from doing their job, which includes serving as a check on power and exposing wrongdoing when it occurs. The Times will not be intimidated or silenced.”

Sulzberger’s concern over the intimidation of journalists fails to address and even excuses the racist and antisemitic views of his own staff, but also fails to acknowledge the mainstream media’s aggressive history of intimidating private individuals because they support the president or hold conservative political views.

Last February, a CNN crew showed up on an elderly woman’s lawn in Florida to publicly shame her for unknowingly sharing a “Russian-coordinated event” on her Facebook page. Consequently, the woman received waves of violent threats, abuse, and harassment online.

In June, the Daily Beast reporter Kevin Poulsen doxxed a black forklift operator from New York who doctored a video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

National media outlets have harassed countless other private individuals who support the president on social media or create memes. Yet publications such as the New York Times become outraged when conservatives point out that their own employees spew virulent, racist, and antisemitic views on social media — and remain employed.

Other conservatives on Twitter noted the hypocrisy.

[tweet]1165800480355835904[/tweet]
[tweet]1165714467214151680[/tweet]
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:43 am

Such monumental hypocrisy by the NYT is amusing, but not surprising.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:49 am

Crotch. Trump is a fool.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:27 pm

DS, if you’re out there somewhere, did you enjoy the Trump rally near your house? Was there ample parking?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:45 pm

wow..that is stunning
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 am

and in related news...

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has signed off on legislation banning schools in the state from suspending students for disruptive behavior.

Senate Bill 419, signed into law by Newsom on Monday, will amend the California Education Code to prohibit public and charter schools in the state from suspending students in grades 4-8 for “disrupting school activities or otherwise willfully defying the valid authority of those school personnel engaged in the performance of their duties.”

Existing law already prohibited schools from suspending or recommending expulsion for students enrolled in kindergarten or in grades 1-3 for such actions.

The legislation is slated to take effect at the start of July 2020 and will prohibit the suspension of students in grades 6-8 , specifically, for such acts until July 1, 2025.

State Sen. Nancy Skinner (D), who wrote the bill, said in a statement earlier this year that she hopes the measure “will keep kids in school where they belong and where teachers and counselors can help them thrive.”

She told a local CBS station in a statement this week that “ending willful defiance suspensions may be one of the best ways to disrupt the school-to-prison pipeline.”

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:17 pm

Matt Bevin has a lot of detractors but I don't think there is any Governor in America that would answer a question as direct as this

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:18 pm

I like that -no having to use any codes to post stuff and it knows what kind of link it is