Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:18 pm

I went out to zillow to look at my home value. Its jumped considerably since the last time I looked at it which was probably around 2012 give or take a year.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:57 pm

hedge wrote:"Housing market isn't going down here. My house gained 11k this past month on Zillow"

Known crack houses have added value...
Your mom helping out has increased sales.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:59 pm

I think Zillow is the closest to determining real value besides a hands on realtor. And boy would I like to get my hands on my realtor. Yummy

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:16 am

As for the wall, Trump thinks his supporters actually support him, rather than the wall. He's wrong: his supporters support the wall, and are willing to tolerate the douchebag in order to get it. Without the wall, there's no reason to keep the douchebag.

Talking big about shutting down the government for the wall and then rolling over for Pelosi is the biggest blunder Trump has made as president in terms of hurting his base.Whatever chances he had for re-election in 2020, they are substantially lower unless he turns it around
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:36 pm

I guess he really is a Republican...
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:37 pm

The wall will never be built.

Morons

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:07 pm

today's least shocking news

David Hogg is leaving the Sunshine State and shipping off to Boston -- the Marjory Stoneman Douglas student's been accepted to Harvard.

David's mom shared the incredible news this week after her son finally allowed her to spread the word. As you can imagine, she's super proud and said she's excited for David's bright future!

The Stoneman Douglas grad -- who emerged as one of his school's leaders after the mass shooting in Parkland, FL -- says he plans to major in political science. It seems right up his alley ... you'll recall, David helped organize the March For Our Lives rally that attracted nearly 800,000 people pushing for sensible gun reform.

David should feel right at home on campus ... he's already spoken twice this year at Harvard, and some of his mother's relatives attended the prestigious institution.
-------

I believe that was his goal from the start

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Winning

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:30 pm

hedge wrote:Wait, you think Elizabeth Warren is hot and you want to fuck the shit out of her? Man, you haven't gotten much pussy in your life have you?
Yep. She's got brains, class and knows how the world works. I'd be on that ass like back pockets, brah.
Big booty hoes.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Figures. Dumpster diving at its finest

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 am

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:49 pm

no surprise that a Military General wants a never ending military presence in a war zone. Hate Trump or not, the fact that he shows no loyalty to those who aren't on board with his agenda does have some advantages

-------------------

The mainstream media has attacked President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria as impulsive, blindsiding his own national security team. But detailed, published accounts of the policy process over the course of the year tell a very different story. They show that senior national security officials and self-interested institutions have been playing a complicated political game for months aimed at keeping Trump from wavering on our indefinite presence on the ground in Syria.

The entire episode thus represents a new variant of a familiar pattern dating back to Vietnam in which national security advisors put pressure on reluctant presidents to go along with existing or proposed military deployments in a war zone. The difference here is that Trump, by publicly choosing a different policy, has blown up their transparent schemes and offered the country a new course, one that does not involve a permanent war state.

The relationship between Trump and his national security team has been tense since the beginning of his administration. By mid-summer 2017, Defense Secretary James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Joseph Dunford had become so alarmed at Trump’s negative responses to their briefings justifying global U.S. military deployments that they decided to do a formal briefing in “the tank,” used by the Joint Chiefs for meetings at the Pentagon.

But when Mattis and Dunford sang the praises of the “rules-based, international democratic order” that has “kept the peace for 70 years,” Trump simply shook his head in disbelief.

By the end of that year, however, Mattis, Dunford, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo believed they’d succeeded in getting Trump to use U.S. troops not only to defeat Islamic State but to “stabilize” the entire northeast sector of Syria and balance Russian and Iranian-sponsored forces. Yet they ignored warning signs of Trump’s continuing displeasure with their vision of a more or less permanent American military presence in Syria.

In a March rally in Ohio ostensibly about health care reform, Trump suddenly blurted out, “We’re coming out of Syria, like, very soon. Let the other people take care of it now. Very soon—very soon we’re coming out.”

Then in early April 2018, Trump’s impatience with his advisors on Syria boiled over into a major confrontation at a National Security Council meeting, where he ordered them unequivocally to accept a fundamentally different Syria deployment policy.

Mattis responded that an immediate withdrawal from Syria was impossible to carry out responsibly, would risk the return of Islamic State, and would play into the hands of Russia, Iran, and Turkey, whose interests ran counter to those of the United States.

Trump reportedly then relented and said they have could five or six months to destroy the Islamic State. But he also made it clear that he did not want them to come back to him in October and say that they had been unable to defeat ISIS and had to remain in Syria. When his advisors reiterated that they didn’t think America could withdraw responsibly, Trump told them to “just get it done.”

---------

I respect Mattis, but his Commander in Chief ran on a platform of getting out of these wars. If he wasn't on board with that, he shouldn't have taken the job.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:43 pm

And Mexico is paying for the wall. Got it.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:30 am

I agree with 2009 Chuck Schumer...

https://youtu.be/QC4GWhXMNBY

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:51 am

easy to see why Trump supported Pelosi to be speaker of the house after reading this article.

Ortez and a handful of others are intent on going in a different direction with the democratic party and Pelosi / the old guard are creating rules to stop them

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Lib ... 503434.php

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:54 am

[youtube]PK-mnbH4s74[/youtube]
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 am

hedge wrote:[youtube]PK-mnbH4s74[/youtube]

I saw that and I think the whole thing is unfortunate.

I don't believe for a minute that the Trump guy just randomly showed up there. He was antagonizing that guy

At the same time, you can't do that as an employee.

While a business has a right to refuse service to an individual, interjecting your own politics into the business model is a "gots to go" situation and he was fired because of it.

Now if you're the owner, different story. Do whatever the fuck you want. You're the one paying for it in the end.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:34 am

https://www.mediaite.com/online/here-ar ... ool-spray/

The guy is seriously unfit for office now, assuming he ever was before.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:38 am

1081028234530181120 1081173917493063680

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:11 am

How many people has Trump said he wants to see locked up? Clearly that kind of talk is red meat to the more rabid sectors of the base. Looks like some dems have taken a page out of Trump's playbook, although I won't be shocked if those same type of Trump supporters take great umbrage at this kind of thing being directed towards him...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.