Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:49 am

Virginia or Maryland are just a few miles away.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:29 am

remember when people were up in arms about a baker not making a cake for a gay couple?

and notice how those people are celebrating a restaurant not serving the presidents press secretary (and by implication, anyone associated with them including extended family/friends)?

funny how that works
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:20 am

eCat wrote:remember when people were up in arms about a baker not making a cake for a gay couple?

and notice how those people are celebrating a restaurant not serving the presidents press secretary (and by implication, anyone associated with them including extended family/friends)?

funny how that works
insert flipside argument here
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:42 am

bluetick wrote:
eCat wrote:remember when people were up in arms about a baker not making a cake for a gay couple?

funny how that works
insert flipside argument here
my argument would be let the restaurant owner decide who they want to serve. While I'm sure there are many on the right that are outraged that a restaurant owner threw someone on Trump's staff out, its the left that laid the groundwork for their hypocrisy.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:24 am

Yeah but Team Red is evil so they deserve what they get. Long live Team Blue! Whooo!
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:36 am

Maxine Waters has no idea what she has done - she is setting a precedent for the condoned harassment of politicians by opposing parties. Its one thing to throw a protestor out of your own rally, its a whole new level when you tell your supporters to go after them in ambiguous terms. We saw the results of that first hand in the BLM protests that resulted in Dallas policemen being shot.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 am

Very simple - Don't bake the cake. Kick out someone in your restaurant. Deal with the consequences.

That is what people don't want to hear. Your actions (either way) will have consequences. Deal with it.

I
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:43 am

eCat wrote:Maxine Waters has no idea what she has done - she is setting a precedent for the condoned harassment of politicians by opposing parties. Its one thing to throw a protestor out of your own rally, its a whole new level when you tell your supporters to go after them in ambiguous terms. We saw the results of that first hand in the BLM protests that resulted in Dallas policemen being shot.
It is truly a sign of desperation from the liberal side to resort to this. They cannot win with facts and logic. They only want to deal with emotion, facebook posts, and tweets.

The sad thing is, a "Trump" supporter will get hurt in all of this and it will be no big deal. The next "Trump" supporter will fight back and it will be all over the news as a hate crime.

Also it was funny listening to her talk about how she was their for the children and God was on their side. I just wanted to say in a really loud voice while she was ranting...."YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU FUNDING PLANNED PARENTHOOD TO DO ABORTIONS??!!? WHAT ABOUT DEM KIDS!!!?!!"

Now let me set the record straight. I am pro-choice. I think they are better options than abortion but at the end of the day, I am pro-choice.

So that is why people like Maxine are idiots and why the working middle class is tired of the bullshit. You cannot have it both ways for every argument like liberals want to do or at least play the emotions of both sides. The working middle class has had enough and hopefully this trend will continue for another 10 years.

Long live law, order, and discipline.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:52 am

More Auntie Maxine....less bluetick.

Heh, remember when the msm was literally making up sh!t about the Tea Party inciting violence....fast forward to Auntie Maxine. You can't make this sh!t up!!!!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:55 am

I'm not a big Rush fan but I did read a story he wrote today and he closed it with this....

They told me that Trump was a racist, except that his policies have created the lowest unemployment in African-American life and Hispanic life in history! They told me Trump was a fascist, but he’s the greatest deregulator in modern history. I guess they lied

and in an earlier paragraph....

Whenever you, whenever anyone voices support for enforcing the law, guess what you become? You become a white supremacist. You become a racist. And you become somebody who is afraid of all the brown people showing up. Oh, yeah, what this really is, they say of you, is that you are a bigot and a racist and you know you’re losing your white majority for the first time in history, and you don’t want to lose it, you don’t want to become a minority to a bunch of brown people because you are white privileged supremacists. And that’s their argument. And they think that’s a compelling, win-a-bunch-of-new-converts argument? That isn’t even what this is about and it never has been. But yet that’s the allegation.

------

little wonder journalism has a credibility problem.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:04 am

"The president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence." — Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Thursday, June 29th, 2017 in a White House press briefing

Lie big or go home, right?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 am

as President?

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:49 am

She didn't say "as President."

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:03 pm

tomatoe, tomato

no one gives a shit anyways

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:20 pm

dittos, Rush

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Maxine Waters is already a founding member of the Trump Derangement Hall of Fame, and the Red Hen restaurant manager was just voted in by the selection committee. If this case of mistaken identity is any indication, I suspect the Red Hen restaurant in VA is already "dealing with the consequences" (footnote BRM) of their manager's ridiculous behavior:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrong-red-hen ... d=56164609

Leftist politicizing of food is doing to their bottom line what politicizing sports has done for the NFL and ESPN.

Maxine, the Red Hen manager, and their ilk are worth at least 20 electoral college votes for Trump.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Speaking of the Red Hen, what song is this from? Don't google:

Although your world wonders me
With your majestic and superior cackling hen
Your people I do not understand
So to you I shall put an end
Then you'll never hear surf music again
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 pm

I give up...

If it was a country or bluegrass song, I’d know it.

Other inductees into the Trump Derangement Syndrome Hall of Fame:

Peter Fonda:

https://goo.gl/images/QjDeYh

Robert Deniro:

[youtube]1zNr8Pf1QkY[/youtube]

Kathy Griffin:

https://goo.gl/images/Ugo16g

Madonna:

[youtube]R7IL7_QIW9U[/youtube]

Ashley Judd

[youtube]VNXMOxBbt6g[/youtube]

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:38 am

MSN Poll Results
Next
Do you support creating a Space Force as a sixth military branch? 32% Yes . 53% No . 15% I don’t know

Total responses: 252,129 votes

All about the base..the base ..

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Kennedy retiring!!!llll
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.