College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Cletus wrote:
eCat wrote:fuck that
right, I forgot, they're brown.
regardless of color they are knowingly breaking the law.

you know what happens when you're a parent and you buy drugs? You get separated from your kids.

yea I know- they're just trying to better themselves and escape violence. But they could do that by fleeing to Mexico where they share a common language.

so again, fuck that let them in nonsense. There is a process - go to a port and turn yourself in and take your chances with our court system. And fwiw, gang violence is not an acceptable cause for political asylum.

The reason we are at the point of separating kids from families is because of the people who think the immigration laws of this country should be subverted for people flowing in from a country just because we share a border with them - and have pushed for sanctuary and DACA type exceptions to openly change the balance of immigration into our "melting pot

This shouldn't even be a discussion.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm

regardless of color they are knowingly breaking the law.

you know what happens when you're a parent and you buy drugs? You get separated from your kids.
Paul Manafort supposedly allegedly broke the law, and now his kids are separated from him. I don't hear any tears shed for them.
But they could do that by fleeing to Mexico where they share a common language.
Mexico would never let illegals stay in their country. Like every other country in the world, Mexico has immigration laws and they enforce them as written. Hey, that means that Mexicans hate brown people! They are racists!
...is because of the people who think the immigration laws of this country should be subverted for people flowing in from a country just because we share a border with them - and have pushed for sanctuary and DACA type exceptions to register millions of new future Democrat voters.
FYP
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 pm

As a great American once said “fuck em and feed em fish heads”.
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:36 am

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!

Bill Clinton just invited Kirstjen Nielsen out for a few drinks.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:15 am

ECat made a point I was going to make.

Guy robs a bank to feed his family. Get busted and wow, his kids are taken away and into the system.

When you cross the border illegally, when you send most of your money back to Mexico, you don't pay taxes, and you get to use our resources for free....

Like Ecat said - FUCK THAT.

Also as far Syrian refugees, I keep forgetting that there are not rich resource countries/cities in the Middle East that could take these people in a lot easier and faster than the USA. *coughDubaicough*
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:48 am

While Leftists keep themselves in a constant state of outrage and hysteria, everybody else thinks things are going pretty good.

Gallup: Satisfaction With U.S. Direction Reaches 12-Year High

https://news.gallup.com/poll/235739/sat ... -high.aspx

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:54 pm

I mean, I just basically sit around and marvel at how much the whole world has gone totally fucking bananas in the past decade or so.

[tweet]1009411277352038400[/tweet]
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:46 pm

About half of America is getting their moral cues from Iranian Ayatollahs.

SAD!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:19 am

Photos of children being detained at the border during the Obama administration that you will never see published in the MSM;

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/photo ... facilities

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:55 am

Sometimes I think all this kids separated at the border noise is contrived by the left, but then I realize they are just retarded, like this CNN anchor getting schooled by a border patrol agent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuSdXiFtLk

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

i can go 10 miles and see kids with a lot more issues then these border kids are facing

literally hundreds of homeless families already--they should escape to mexico then make a uturn to at elast get placed oin our CONCENTRATION CAMPs.

hell Cletus go to the south side and see how many hundreds of kids are being tormented with shitty living conditions.

point is we cant even take care of anybody already living in squalor and were just going to continue providng free medical/boarding etc to anybody wanting to come across the border illegally for the foreseeable future

20 plus million at last count

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 pm

More film footage of CHILDREN who were SEPARATED from the FAMILIES by GROVER CLEVELAND who put them in CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!! How could something like this ever happen in AMERICA! THIS is UNPRECEDENTED! THIS is just like the NAZI’S! GROVER CLEVELAND IS HITLER!

[youtube]4CycdXpV2mo[/youtube]

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Libs like Cletus only react to things when they hit CNN / Facebook / Twitter.

"hell Cletus go to the south side and see how many hundreds of kids are being tormented with shitty living conditions."

Perfect. How can you expect us the working middle class to care about illegal immigrants when veterans and kids are not taken care of in this country?????

You will answer some shit about compassion and human beings blah blah blah but never answer the issue, always try to put some emotional swing to it.

Those times are over. Law and order will hopefully be the norm for the next decade.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:00 pm

I wonder why Cletus has never expressed concern about all those kids who live just a few miles away from him, on the South and Near West sides of Chicago, who were separated from their parents when their parents committed crimes?

Oh that’s right; those kids are brown and black.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 am

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 am

sardis wrote:Sometimes I think all this kids separated at the border noise is contrived by the left, but then I realize they are just retarded, like this CNN anchor getting schooled by a border patrol agent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuSdXiFtLk
You're right it is noise created by the establishment, starting with Trump and then fed by the media (which if it's run by mega corporate is ultimately all on the right, even the left). Way more American kids are separated from parents every day for stupid petty crimes yet the news media has decided we need to be hyper focused on pics of Hispanic kids in cages (which is admittedly bad and needs to stop). Meanwhile all the horrific shit Trump is really doing remains off the radar and gets swept under the rug because Americans are too stupid to think about anything the media isn't spoon feeding them.
Butt juice

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:12 am

Andres Manuel López Obrador

Andrés Manuel López Obrador, or “AMLO”, is going to be the next President of Mexico. The self-described “soft Marxist”, a Mexican Hugo Chavez, has been so far ahead of all other candidates – the outcome of the July 1st Mexican election is a foregone conclusion.

AMLO is openly telling his fellow countrymen they must flood the U.S. border.

"And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.” He then declared it as “a human right we will defend.”

Here is how he envisions his plan:

"AMLO has an economic plan where hundreds-of-thousands of his fellow Mexicans flood the Southern U.S. border region; overwhelm the system and essentially create an initial border economy; then, with the door and pathway created, begin a process of exfiltration of U.S. economic wealth directly into Mexico.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador is not crazy; he has a pretty ingenious strategy.

Through overwhelming the Southern border regions, the nation of Mexico will be able to influence local U.S. laws and overwhelm the local U.S. political structures. The Ameri/Mex zone penetrates into the U.S. and provides a borderless opening for migration, trade, commerce and the education of Mexican citizens through the utilization of U.S. social and economic systems.

All of the long-held grievances of Mexican nationals toward the disparity of their level of poverty and the wealth within the United States can be fixed through this plan.

Within the plan AMLO envisions the U.S. training, educating, employing and eventually paying for a growing standard-of-living for Mexico. It is a fast way for Mexico to gain wealth; as opposed to the long process of building out an entire societal system of education, investment, infrastructure and commerce.

----------------------
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:53 pm

AMLO should write the Democrats’ next party platform.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:46 am

And you wonder why the citizenry wants guns.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ica-218892

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:48 am

That's what happens when you don't give folks democratic representation in the federal government...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.