Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Nerve gas or polonium?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Saint » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Jesus, that John Oliver piece on Scott Pruitt last night was too funny. Why does anyone who supports Trump think Pruitt is a worthwhile person to be in charge of any gov't agency? He has no problem using whatever public money he can on himself. He doesn't even try to hide it. Well, maybe a little. Even Fox News grilled him.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Drain the swamp!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Saint wrote:Jesus, that John Oliver piece on Scott Pruitt last night was too funny. Why does anyone who supports Trump think Pruitt is a worthwhile person to be in charge of any gov't agency? He has no problem using whatever public money he can on himself. He doesn't even try to hide it. Well, maybe a little. Even Fox News grilled him.

He's the EPA guy living in a lobbyists condo?

I guess that isn't a crime but he should be in jail for that.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ede0223eb3

what does Cohen, his attorney, have to do with Russian collusion

I'd fire Mueller and Rosenstein in a heartbeat. This is an absolute fishing expedition now.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Mueller is going to interview every person that Stormy Daniels ever slept with. Then he’ll need to examine all their texts and emails from the past 18 years. I’m sure one of them colluded with the Russians, and Mueller needs to get to the bottom of this.

He’s an ex-marine and all around stand up guy, you know.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 pm

eCat wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ede0223eb3

I'd fire Mueller and Rosenstein in a heartbeat. This is an absolute fishing expedition now.
Firing Mueller isn't going to have any effect on this thing with Cohen. He's not investigating Cohen, southern district of NY attorney general's office is...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 pm

hedge wrote:
eCat wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ede0223eb3

Firing Mueller isn't going to have any effect on this thing with Cohen. He's not investigating Cohen, southern district of NY attorney general's office is...
Mueller had to turn them on to it though

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Staging raids to get phone and financial records seems all a show when you consider they can get those without leaving the FBI office.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:50 pm

whats more amazing is Trump appointees don't give him a heads up?

I'd have Jeff Session in my office and I'd go Al Capone baseball bat with him

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Orange Face is going down! Nixon was The Pope compared to this joker. The Fleecing Of America 2.0. Suckers. How's your 401k today?

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:09 pm

Young Donnie bone-spurred his way out of Vietnam. His racist slumlord daddy set him up financially and he made his mark in real estate. He's had 4 (or 6) bankruptcies, he's stiffed partners and contractors, lied on the witness stand, and been fined and sued too many times to mention. Trump has been dogged by accusations of sexual harassment and assault, and outright rape by an ex-wife. The Access Hollywood video and the payment to Stormy Daniels speak for themselves. He's a bigot, a bully, and an ego-maniac of the highest order who often lies when the truth could serve just as well. You can bet your life he has on occasion run afoul of the law. And treason is not out of the question.

Anywho...that Mueller has gotta go, right? Witch hunt. DemocRAT conspiracy and all that.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 pm

This is a great way for the Deep State to get past the Trump-Cohen attorney-client privelege. I’m sure that when the FBI raided Cohen’s office, for whoever’s “investigation,” they followed orders and went straight to files containing everything that Trump has ever communicated to his personal attorney, and then passed them along to Mueller.

Given all the partisan corruption and criminality and abuse of power that has been going on at FBI and DOJ, I’d be shocked if that didn’t happen.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:22 pm

probably unrelated...heh

Republicans Giving Up House Seats at Rates Not Seen Since '50s - Associated Press
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 pm

bluetick wrote:Young Donnie bone-spurred his way out of Vietnam. His racist slumlord daddy set him up financially and he made his mark in real estate. He's had 4 (or 6) bankruptcies, he's stiffed partners and contractors, lied on the witness stand, and been fined and sued too many times to mention. Trump has been dogged by accusations of sexual harassment and assault, and outright rape by an ex-wife. The Access Hollywood video and the payment to Stormy Daniels speak for themselves. He's a bigot, a bully, and an ego-maniac of the highest order who often lies when the truth could serve just as well. You can bet your life he has on occasion run afoul of the law. And treason is not out of the question.

Anywho...that Mueller has gotta go, right? Witch hunt. DemocRAT conspiracy and all that.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first official Tick

THIS IS IT!!!

of the post-Trump Russia collusion era.

Tick, you have told us countless times for over a year now that Trump had colluded with the Russians to throw the US election. There was never any actual proof to support that conspiracy theory, but you assured us over and over again that it was coming. Well, it never did. And last week, the entire edifice of Trump Derangement Syndrome black helicopter watching society came crashing down when Mueller told Trump's lawyers he wasn't even the subject of his investigation anymore.

So now that the Trump-Russia narrative has been a colossal epic fail, are you are seriously urging us to "bet our life" on another one of your kook crackpot tinfoil hat conspiracy theories?

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:07 am

eCat wrote:
Saint wrote:Jesus, that John Oliver piece on Scott Pruitt last night was too funny. Why does anyone who supports Trump think Pruitt is a worthwhile person to be in charge of any gov't agency? He has no problem using whatever public money he can on himself. He doesn't even try to hide it. Well, maybe a little. Even Fox News grilled him.

He's the EPA guy living in a lobbyists condo?

I guess that isn't a crime but he should be in jail for that.
Well, it's more than that. He's spent millions on his own security, for whatever reason, and takes planes everywhere.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04 ... eport.html

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:06 am

That's how they work. Go around client attorney privilege by investigating the attorney on an unrelated matter. Get permission to obtain ALL his files which just so happens to be with his clients' related files.

Oh, but we are assured those client attorney files won't be used since they aren't legal to use.....so they'll just leak them, they become public. Once they become public, then we have to have an investigation. People on the left are cheering, but the deep state just sent a message to anyone who wants to be President. You must be approved by us or it wont happen....like a Politboro.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:41 am

eCat wrote:whats more amazing is Trump appointees don't give him a heads up?

Outside heroin, you're not really a law and order kinda guy, are you?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:01 am

hedge wrote:
eCat wrote:whats more amazing is Trump appointees don't give him a heads up?

Outside heroin, you're not really a law and order kinda guy, are you?

no one batted an eye when Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder were running cover for Obama and Hillary. We know that Lynch pressured Comey to back off Hillary when it was clear she broke laws that would send anyone else to jail. We know Holder has withheld documents that would have incriminated himself and most likely Obama for the gun running scheme they concocted which resulted in a border agent being killed.

but expecting Jeff Sessions to reign in a rogue DOJ official who used a unvetted campaign financed document to justify spying on an American presidential candidate is out of line.

What Sardis said is absolutely right. People have no problem with the FBI determining who gets to be president as long as they dislike the president.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:05 am

Professor Tiger wrote:This is a great way for the Deep State to get past the Trump-Cohen attorney-client privelege. I’m sure that when the FBI raided Cohen’s office, for whoever’s “investigation,” they followed orders and went straight to files containing everything that Trump has ever communicated to his personal attorney, and then passed them along to Mueller.

Given all the partisan corruption and criminality and abuse of power that has been going on at FBI and DOJ, I’d be shocked if that didn’t happen.
Wrong again. If Cohen comes up on any charges based on anything he thinks is inadmissible due to attorney/client privilege, he has a right and a full opportunity to have a hearing before a judge to have it excluded. Of course, if that judge rules against him, it will just be more evidence of your "deep state" conspiracy. But then, if he gets convicted, he can appeal by saying the original judge ruled improperly on his motion. That can go all the way up to the supreme court. I wonder if those guys are also in on the conspiracy? I guess it would depend on which way they rule, right? Once again, it's like that article Cletus posted the other day. Prof thinks he's an expert on everything now (in this case, attorney/client privilege), if a real expert (in this case, a federal judge) contradicts Prof's understanding of the issue, that's just further evidence of a conspiracy. Prof's the real expert here, and in all cases. Right, Prof?