Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 pm

from the country that controls the worlds elections...

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:13 pm

The drone crash is irrefutable proof that Trump colluded with Putin.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Saint wrote:
Professor Tiger wrote: At least they are getting involved in something more elevated than video games, the Kardashians, psych meds, sexting and vaping.
You forgot Tide pods. You're slipping, Prof. Tighten up.
The millenials have moved way beyond Tide pod eating. Now they are condom snorting;

http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/condom- ... ous-trend/
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 am

I wish your dad had worn a condom...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:38 am

I wish your dad would have flushed you.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:27 pm

the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller told the White House last month that Trump was not considered a “target” but only a “subject” of the investigation. After a year of being assured that “bombshell” developments and “smoking gun” evidence was sealing the criminal case against Trump, the dissonance was too great for many who refuse to accept the obvious meaning of this disclosure.

The U.S. Attorney’s manual defines a “subject” as a “person whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury's investigation.” It is a designation that can change but it is also a meaningful description of the current status of an individual. Mueller at this time apparently does not believe Trump meets the definition of a target or a “person as to whom the prosecutor or the grand jury has substantial evidence linking him or her to the commission of a crime and who, in the judgment of the prosecutor, is a putative defendant.” That would have been less notable when Mueller was appointed in 2017 than it is now, after more than a year, dozens of criminal counts, hundreds of thousands of documents, and a bevy of cooperating witnesses.

That Mueller does not believe there is “substantial evidence linking [Trump] to the commission of a crime” would seem to merit some, albeit grudging, recognition. However, there has been a disturbing lack of objectivity in the coverage of this investigation from the start. Throughout it, some of us have cautioned that the criminal case against Trump was far weaker than media suggested. Fired FBI Director James Comey himself told Congress that Trump was not a target of his investigation. Indeed, Trump was reportedly upset with Comey largely because Comey would not say that publicly.

When Trump fired Comey, I supported the call for a special counsel, and I still support Mueller in completing his investigation. However, the case of criminal conduct by Trump has not materially improved over the last year. Last October, Mueller brought the first indictments against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Richard Gates. Notably, none of the indictments were linked to the campaign, let alone Trump. When that obvious point was raised, we were told that it meant nothing and Mueller was likely holding back the really damaging indictments while pressuring Trump aides. Commentators continue to announce “bombshell” disclosures against Trump on a daily basis, with experts alleging clear cases for treason to obstruction to witness tampering and other crimes.

Then, in November, came the disclosure of plea agreements with former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos. However, these pleas were for making individual false statements to federal investigators. Neither the charges nor the narratives in the filings tied Trump or his campaign to any criminal act. Later indictments involving lawyer Alex van der Zwaan and internet operator Richard Pinedo involved a false statement and a single count of identity fraud, again unrelated to Trump or his campaign. Nevertheless, commentators insisted Mueller was just laying the groundwork for his major filing.

In February, Mueller handed down indictments of 13 Russian nationals and three Russian organizations for election-related crimes, from hacking to identity fraud. Not only did these charges not implicate Trump or his campaign, but the filing expressly stated that no one in the Trump campaign knowingly engaged Russians in these efforts. Now, Mueller reportedly has said he does not consider Trump a “target” of the criminal investigation. Looking at each of the prior filings, the disclosure would seem consistent with a lack of compelling evidence of a crime by Trump. Indeed, it would indicate Trump’s status has not changed from when Comey told Congress that Trump was not a target.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/38 ... nal-target
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:34 pm

The whole Mueller investigation/ coups attempt just did this:

[youtube]lFptgQ8GA_U[/youtube]

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Oh the humanity!
Let 'er Blow!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:09 pm

This is another glowing report onthe state of both our country's media and law enforcement.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/noo ... 46b6454dc2
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 pm

wow, that is startling bad

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:48 pm

I wonder if they'll do the same story on George Zimmerman.....or Randy Weaver...or....Richard Jewell.....or......maybe 60 Minutes will check it out.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:15 pm

One of the agent's names on that case was Byron. I wonder if that's who Onion was working with?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Reminds me of all those times during the Obama administration, after a mass murder, and after the usual early speculation that the shooter must be a Christian NRA Tea Party member, it usually turned out the shooter was a Muslim, who was regularly attended a mosque with a known radical imam, who recently traveled to the Middle East, who had shouted “Allahu Akbar” while shooting, who had left a video claiming allegiance to a Muslim terrorist group. Yet POTUS Obama, his top officials, and MSM, all insisted that the mass murder had nothing to do with Islam, which they unanimously extolled as “The Religion of Peace,” and therefore concluded that, “We’ll never know what really motivated the shooter.”

This^ story sounded a lot like that.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:32 pm

[tweet]982906526334668800[/tweet]

Strangely enough, Khan is responsible to decreasing the number of stop-and-searches, having previously declared the tactic racist and potentially Islamophobic. It's also not clear what local Londoners will now use to cut their food.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 am

Knife control. Brilliant. This will save the lives of millions of innocent sticks of butter.

Sardis, that video didn’t load, but I saw that guy arguing against gun control in a Greensboro city council meeting. It was fabulous. I don’t own any guns (nota bene NSA and FBI), but if I did, I would want that guy to argue my case. If I were an NRA member, which I’m not (nota bene NSA and FBI), I’d vote for him to be the next NRA president whenever La Pierre retires. In addition to having an excellent spokesman for the 2A, it would entitle members to cry racism every time a liberal criticizes the NRA, which would be a lot of fun.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:35 am

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 am

It is shocking to see such blatant racism practiced by a big liberal corporation in 2018. What’s next? Whites only water fountains at FB headquarters? Black employees at FB forced to go to the back of the cubicle? Shocking...

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:00 am

Trump's nicknames for politicians:

Lyn' Ted Cruz
Crooked Hillary
Cheatn' Obama
Little Marco
Low-energy Jeb
Leakin' James Comey
Sneaky Dianne Feinstein
Jeff Flakey
Mr. Magoo
Liddle (?) Bob Corker
Rocket Man
Low IQ Maxine

President Putin
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:12 am

of that list, which one of them could poison his steak at Mar-A-Largo