Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Cletus » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Those names didn't come from the Anonymous hack. That's going to be released in a few days.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:23 am

Hedge needs to start planning his escape then

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:02 am

Johnette's Daddy wrote: In a new post on document-dumping site pastebin, Anonymous names US Senators Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), Dan Coats (R-In.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) as members of the KKK. Anonymous also outed several mayors of major US cities, including Madeline Rogero of Knoxville, Tennessee; Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky; Paul D. Fraim of Norfolk, Virginia; Kent Guinn of Ocala, Florida; and Tom Henry of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
As already stated, this is not Anonymous. This is some wannabe who wanted to get in ahead of Anonymous's big release on Thursday. It must not be legit - Madeline Rogero of Knoxville is the most liberal mayor in the South and is a champion of minority and LGBT rights.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Trump is hilarious. Watching his presser and he's like machine-gunning everyone.

Jeb? = boring, campaign is dead, needs to drop out.

Rubio? = his credit rating is 460, can't manage money.

Bernie? = senile, let Hilary off the hook with emails, campaign is dead.

Hillary? = I'll totally kill her. Women voters love me. I've hired thousands of women.

Walker? = Smart dude, sense enough to get out before I steamrolled him.

Mexico? = Mexicans love me. Thousands of them work for me. Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

Jobs? = I'm Mr. Jobs - I will create more jobs than anyone in history!
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:25 pm

WHITE PEOPLE OUT OF CONTROL . . .

Rancher dies in shootout with deputies planning to kill bull

COUNCIL, Idaho (AP) — A crash between a car and a bull near a tiny Idaho town turned into a bizarre tragedy when an armed rancher confronted Idaho deputies planning to shoot the animal that charged rescuers, leading to a gunbattle that left the well-known businessman dead, authorities said Monday.

A Subaru station wagon struck a bull on a highway Sunday just north of Council, a town of roughly 800 people, and Adams County sheriff's deputies responded to the crash. The injured bull began charging emergency responders as they worked to get the driver and passenger out of the car, said Idaho State Police, the agency that is investigating the shooting.

"The bull was very agitated and was aggressive to emergency services, as well as the other cars coming up and down the highway," Adams County Sheriff Ryan Zollman said.

Jack Yantis, the bull's owner, arrived with a rifle just as deputies decided to put down the animal. There was an altercation, and Yantis and two deputies all fired their weapons, State Police said in a statement.

Yantis died at the scene, and one deputy suffered a minor injury. The bull also was shot and killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/rancher-dies-shoo ... 11243.html
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Ranchers' lives matter!
Let 'er Blow!

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:27 pm

10ac wrote:Ranchers' lives matter!
City-data lists the Black population of Council, ID, at 1. The local negro was out of town that day, so the rancher had to step in for him.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:19 pm

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/20 ... content%26

Ark. Officer Admits to Shooting Self and Blaming Hispanic Man

England, Ark., Police Sgt. David Houser surrendered to authorities Tuesday after admitting to fabricating the story of being shot by a Hispanic man, triggering a manhunt last month, officials said.

An Arkansas police officer has been arrested on charges of filing a false police report, and fired from his position, after admitting to fabricating a story in which he said he exchanged gunfire with a suspect last month, Arkansas Online reports.

England, Ark., Police Sgt. David Houser, 50, admitted that he "fabricated" the story and that he himself fired the shot that hit his bulletproof vest, Police Chief Nathan Cook revealed.

"It's every chief's worst nightmare to get a call that your officer has been shot or involved in a shooting," Cook told the news site. "To investigate and find out it's self-inflicted just puts a whole different spin on it."

Houser surrendered to authorities Tuesday.

On Oct. 24, Houser reported that he was on patrol when he "exchanged gunfire with a suspect who fled from him driving a sport utility vehicle." Houser, who identified the make-believe suspect as a Hispanic man, said he'd been shot at multiple times and was hit once by a bullet that grazed his vest and was possibly deflected by a pen in his pocket.

State police investigated the alleged shooting and soon found information "contradictory to Houser's initial statement." After reinterviewing Houser Monday, Cook said he "admitted that he had fabricated that whole thing."

"He's obviously got some personal issues he's dealing with," Cook said. "Obviously he needs some help to have fabricated a shooting incident and to shoot yourself and claim you were shot at by someone who doesn't exist."

Houser's claim prompted a manhunt, for which England police received countless reports on tips and sightings of the man who, it turns out, doesn't exist, according to KTHV in an earlier report. Officers urged the public to be on the lookout for an early 2000 model Chevrolet Tahoe or GMC Yukon that may have had bullet holes in it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Trump makes me laugh. What an idiot.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:10 pm

RIP Fred Thompson.

One of his better scenes from "Hunt for Red October":

[youtube]S5niBipyUi8[/youtube]

The other great scene was "What's his plan? A Russian won't take a dump, son, without a plan."
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:13 pm

bluetick wrote:
Johnette's Daddy wrote: In a new post on document-dumping site pastebin, Anonymous names US Senators Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), Dan Coats (R-In.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) as members of the KKK. Anonymous also outed several mayors of major US cities, including Madeline Rogero of Knoxville, Tennessee; Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky; Paul D. Fraim of Norfolk, Virginia; Kent Guinn of Ocala, Florida; and Tom Henry of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
As already stated, this is not Anonymous. This is some wannabe who wanted to get in ahead of Anonymous's big release on Thursday. It must not be legit - Madeline Rogero of Knoxville is the most liberal mayor in the South and is a champion of minority and LGBT rights.
If theroot.com says it, it must be true.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 pm

I got your root right here.

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:21 pm

So the cop shot in Fox Lake, Illinois outside of Chicago back around Labor Day turned out to have staged an elaborate suicide to make himself look like a hero in death. He was under investigation for embezzling money from a police youth mentoring program. They've got a mountain of evidence against him I guess.

A crooked cop faked a crime scene? That really happens? I've been told that's just a liberal myth

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:01 am

Looks like the family of the cop is under suspicion too.

I interviewed with the TN Bureau of Investigation 30 years ago and probably would have taken the job except for the fact that half of what the agency was involved in was bringing down crooked sheriffs. It was generally accepted that 2/3rds of East TN sheriffs either were tied to organized crime or were running their own game. (the other half was Medicaid fraud perpetrated by medical providers...more to my liking, but they couldn't guarantee it).

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:27 am

Take the quiz:

Then Kahan used something like this three-question cognitive reflection test devised by Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers:

1) A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

2) If it takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?

3) In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half the lake? (Answers below.)

Red brain, blue brain: Does political affiliation reflect intelligence?

http://www.readthehook.com/109296/red-b ... telligence
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:49 am

I'm just gonna assume I got these easy ass questions right.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:54 am

Red brain, blue brain: Does political affiliation reflect intelligence?
If a lumberjack can cut down 50 trees a day, and the average tree weighs 3,000 lbs, and the price of wood is $2.75/lb, how do you feel about a person who makes their living causing climate change?

If a tree falls in a forest, and there is no one to hear it, how many more blacks, women and LGBT's would be harmed as compared to white straight males?

If you spend 18 trillion more dollars than you take in over consecutive years, how many more years before you become Greece?

If American cities like Chicago and Washington DC pass draconian gun control laws, and their murder rates then skyrocket, how many more gun control laws will it take to make those cities safe?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:39 am

Which statement is correct:
a. Black lives matter (the correct answer)
b. All lives matter (the racist answer)

Circle the correct answer:
a. Jewish deli owners should be forced to sell ham against their religious beliefs or face criminal prosecution.
b. Muslim grocers should be forced to sell alcohol against their religious beliefs or face criminal prosecution.
c. Christians should be forced to serve gay weddings against their religious beliefs or face criminal prosecution.

Circle the correct answer:
a. Jewish bakers should be forced to bake cakes with swastikas on top against their religious beliefs or face massive fines.
b. Muslim bakers should be forced to bake cakes with depictions of Muhammad against their religious beliefs or face massive fines.
c. Orders of Catholic nuns should be forced to provide birth control against their religious beliefs or face massive fines.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 am

If we've spent 6 trillion dollars on our military budget since 2001 (no if - we have), and if we can effectively wipe out the Earth six times over...when is it practical to recognize that we only need to wipe out Earth once?

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
c. Orders of Catholic nuns should be forced to provide birth control against their religious beliefs or face massive fines.
In this new spirit of open-mindedness, I admit to having difficulty imagining Orders of Catholic nuns handing out condoms and IUDs under threat of arrest or fines. If this is happening then it needs to stop RIGHT NOW!