Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Dr. Strangelove
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Cornell
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Dr. Strangelove » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:25 pm

"One failed attempt at a shoe bomb and we all take our shoes off at the airport. 31 school shooting since Columbine and not a single change in gun regulations" -- John Oliver

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Exactly, the teachers are still not allowed to carry guns. Rediculous.
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:16 pm

This might belong in the religion thread, but it is so good it needs a broader audience. JD, Sardis and I may be the only ones who get the humor, but here goes. From #TrumpBible:

And Jesus said to them, "It is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, but I am REALLY, REALLY rich." #TrumpBible

And Moses went to Pharaoh and said to him, "Let my people go!" and Pharaoh did because Moses knew how to negotiate. #TrumpBible

Don't get me wrong: Jesus? Great guy, classy. But a terrible executive. I would never tolerate a traitor within my organization. #TrumpBible

"I'm not saying Jesus wasn't born in Bethlehem. I'm just saying show me the birth certificate." #trumpbible

"Can anything good come out of Nazareth? I mean, I'm sure some of them are good people and all. But mostly we get their worst." #TrumpBible

I lost a lot of respect for the Pharaoh. Never should have let the Hebrews go because of, what, hail? The Hebrews love me. #TrumpBible

There *is* room at the inn but Mary and Joseph refuse to stay there because it is LOW CLASS and a DUMP. #TrumpBible

Great flood, total disaster. Totally mismanaged by Noah, not a smart guy, total loser, couldn't even save the dinosaurs. #TrumpBible

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world? Everything, you losers, everything!!" #TrumpBible

And Jesus came to them walking on the waves and said, "Have you seen the polls? I'm like WAY ahead. It's not even close." #TrumpBible

Thanks for the gold, frankincense, and myrrh Wise Guys. Now go back to your own country. #TrumpBible

Scribe: Which is the greatest commandment? Jesus: Sit down. Nobody called on you. Go back to Jerusalem.

Paul? he's a hero bc he wrote some letters from prison? Personally I like people who weren’t captured. #TrumpBible

And a woman was there who was "bleeding out of her wherever" touched Jesus's cloak and was healed. He should charge for that. #TrumpBible
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:Translation: Planned Parenthood has sympathetic videos. And after a detailed analysis, Planned Parenthood is exonerated. Planned Parenthood has done nothing wrong. All those videos where you saw a them discussing selling fetal body parts didn't really happen.
Your words, prof. Maybe not in their original context, but close enough, right?
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:24 pm

My actual quote:
Professor Tiger wrote:Translation: Planned Parenthood has paid sympathetic companies to investigate the videos. And after a detailed analysis, the companies paid by Planned Parenthood to exonerate Planned Parenthood have determined that Planned Parenthood has done nothing wrong. All those videos where you saw a them discussing routine infanticide and selling fetal body parts didn't really happen. Who are you going to believe? Planned Parenthood's paid "investigators" or your lying eyes?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:43 am

Professor Tiger wrote:This might belong in the religion thread, but it is so good it needs a broader audience. JD, Sardis and I may be the only ones who get the humor, but here goes. From #TrumpBible:

And Jesus said to them, "It is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, but I am REALLY, REALLY rich." #TrumpBible

And Moses went to Pharaoh and said to him, "Let my people go!" and Pharaoh did because Moses knew how to negotiate. #TrumpBible

Don't get me wrong: Jesus? Great guy, classy. But a terrible executive. I would never tolerate a traitor within my organization. #TrumpBible

"I'm not saying Jesus wasn't born in Bethlehem. I'm just saying show me the birth certificate." #trumpbible

"Can anything good come out of Nazareth? I mean, I'm sure some of them are good people and all. But mostly we get their worst." #TrumpBible

I lost a lot of respect for the Pharaoh. Never should have let the Hebrews go because of, what, hail? The Hebrews love me. #TrumpBible

There *is* room at the inn but Mary and Joseph refuse to stay there because it is LOW CLASS and a DUMP. #TrumpBible

Great flood, total disaster. Totally mismanaged by Noah, not a smart guy, total loser, couldn't even save the dinosaurs. #TrumpBible

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world? Everything, you losers, everything!!" #TrumpBible

And Jesus came to them walking on the waves and said, "Have you seen the polls? I'm like WAY ahead. It's not even close." #TrumpBible

Thanks for the gold, frankincense, and myrrh Wise Guys. Now go back to your own country. #TrumpBible

Scribe: Which is the greatest commandment? Jesus: Sit down. Nobody called on you. Go back to Jerusalem.

Paul? he's a hero bc he wrote some letters from prison? Personally I like people who weren’t captured. #TrumpBible

And a woman was there who was "bleeding out of her wherever" touched Jesus's cloak and was healed. He should charge for that. #TrumpBible
Rolling On The Floor Laughing
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Legal Experts See No Criminal Trouble for Clinton Thus Far - Associated Press http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... id=U142DHP

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Meanwhile, at another, uh, news organization..

Report: MI6 Spy Found in Bag Inside Bathtub 'Hacked Into Secret Data About Bill Clinton' - Fox News 8/30/2015

MI6 spy Gareth Williams hacked into restricted information about former U.S. President Bill Clinton, it has been claimed. The 31-year-old codebreaker was discovered inside a padlocked bag in a bathtub at his London home in 2010, sparking a real-life mystery worthy of any 007 thriller.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:02 pm

JD, glad you enjoyed #Trumpbible. You and Sardis are the ones I thought might.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:41 pm

bluetick wrote:Meanwhile, at another, uh, news organization..

Report: MI6 Spy Found in Bag Inside Bathtub 'Hacked Into Secret Data About Bill Clinton' - Fox News 8/30/2015

MI6 spy Gareth Williams hacked into restricted information about former U.S. President Bill Clinton, it has been claimed. The 31-year-old codebreaker was discovered inside a padlocked bag in a bathtub at his London home in 2010, sparking a real-life mystery worthy of any 007 thriller.
Vince Foster, Jim McDougal, Mary Mahoney, Gareth Williams, et. al. . . . lesson learned?

Don't screw with the Clintons.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:JD, glad you enjoyed #Trumpbible. You and Sardis are the ones I thought might.
they were entertaining
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:56 am

Johnette's Daddy wrote:
Vince Foster, Jim McDougal, Mary Mahoney, Gareth Williams, et. al. . . . lesson learned?

Don't screw with the Clintons.
Ron Brown "accidental" plane crash

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Bubba thought it was pretty funny.
Let 'er Blow!

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:21 pm

[youtube]Pr8Y9qguTgc[/youtube]
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 am

You can solve a lot of problems with suicides in Arkansas.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Houma and Cheryl are getting their assistants to start their cars and taste their food these days.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 am

Testing... one... two... three... testing...

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:46 am

Black man pulled over for having air freshener on his mirror:

[youtube]rHG-fptWcLU[/youtube]

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 pm

The officer felt threatened.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Happens to white guys too. We just don't whine about it.
Let 'er Blow!