Post by bluetick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:20 am

Mueller is 'Going for the Kill', Republicans Fear
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-apos ... 55452.html
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Toemeesleather
Senior

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:15 am

I guess this is what progressives call progress.

“Climate change denial should be a crime,” declared the Sept. 1 headline in the Outline. Mark Hertsgaard argued in a Sept. 7 article in the Nation, titled “Climate Denialism Is Literally Killing Us,” that “murder is murder” and “we should punish it as such.”
The suggestion that those who run afoul of the climate change consensus, in particular government officials, should face charges comes with temperatures flaring over the link between hurricanes and greenhouse gas emissions.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:22 am

Another progressive success story...

Across the country, on ESPN’s campus in Bristol, Conn., the long winning streak of the “worldwide leader in sports” has come to a crashing end. After nearly three decades of ever-growing ratings, new channels, Web dominance, and viewer enthusiasm, the Disney-owned institution made a series of high-profile layoffs, from longtime correspondents to ex-player color commentators to a slew of SportsCenter anchors. Undoubtedly, the biggest financial factors were the network’s expensive purchases of broadcasting rights and consumers’ “cutting the cord” from traditional cable packages. But more than a few viewers pointed to the network’s relentless coverage of Michael Sam (an openly gay football player) and Colin Kaepernick (who famously knelt during the national anthem in protest), the prestigious award it gave to Caitlyn Jenner, and its firing of baseball analyst Curt Schilling over an offensive social-media post as evidence that the Disney-owned company had become increasingly overt in progressive political messaging, at the expense of its previous identity focused upon sports. Sports-media analyst Clay Travis put it bluntly: “Middle America wants to pop a beer and listen to sports talk, they don’t want to be lectured about why Caitlyn Jenner is a hero, Michael Sam is the new Jackie Robinson of sports, and Colin Kaepernick is the Rosa Parks of football. ESPN made the mistake of trying to make liberal social media losers happy and as a result lost millions of viewers.”

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 am

Liberals are always trying to criminalize disagreement with them. Remember this?
20 Attorneys General Launch Climate Fraud Investigation of Exxon

In a move many are hailing as a "turning point" in the climate fight, 20 state Attorneys General on Tuesday launched an unprecedented, multi-state effort to investigate and prosecute the "high-funded and morally vacant forces" that have stymied attempts to combat global warming—starting with holding ExxonMobil and other industry giants accountable for fraud and suppression of key climate science.

Back to Tick's article:
Mueller is 'Going for the Kill', Republicans Fear
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-apos ... 55452.html
Heh

Doing a "kill shot" on Trump has been Mueller's obvious intention from day one.

The idea of Trump and Putin laundering each others' money is preposterous. They both own huge businesses all over the world, and don't need money launderers like corner drug dealers do. If this story is true, (which is a big IF) it means that Muellers' decapitation unit's original investigation - Trump and Russia collusion - has gone nowhere. So now he is desperately trying to find something - anything - else to bring down Trump. That might work. Maybe he'll find something in Trump's business dealings. You can't be a real estate tycoon in NY and be squeaky clean. Maybe Mueller discovered Trump sold a yacht in Scotland and didn't pay sales taxes in Liberia, where the boat was registered.

But between the coasts, this Mueller investigation is seen for what it is: a partisan hit job designed to undo an election, nothing more, and the oldest of old news. Wiley Coyote is warming up...
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:09 am

If Mueller can establish a direct link tied to Trump laundering money with Russian money , he needs to execute on it.

If he can't he needs to stop wasting money and time trying to prove he's a competent investigator.

Its amazing how long this has been going on, how little the public knows and how many different attempts to get some evidence - Wikileaks, Manafort, Kushner now money laundering.

Everyday there is a new hope that Trump will be taken down by some Russian connection.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 am

The good news: there won't be nine investigations into this 'rusher' thing.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 pm

If there was anything happening in the Mueller investigation, we would be getting daily televised press briefings on it by the deep state leakers.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:If there was anything happening in the Mueller investigation, we would be getting daily televised press briefings on it by the deep state leakers.
I wonder if you have considered the possibility that the team running the investigation is not populated by a bunch of Trumpian ignorant blowhards and is not running a Trumpian amateur hour operation and, therefore, will be professional and not leak like a sieve.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm

ESPN...the gift that keeps on giving.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/13/jemele-hil ... firestorm/

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Everything she said is correct.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:49 pm

I always enjoy African Americans in prominent positions speaking out on White Supremacy.

Especially when she was given her job because of her color and not her talent.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:59 pm

All those poor oppressed victims who rant about how racist America is make more money than the combined incomes of everybody on these boards.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 pm

eCat wrote:I always enjoy African Americans in prominent positions speaking out on White Supremacy.

Especially when she was given her job because of her color and not her talent.

Shit, try working in IT for a major corporation. If you are white and over 30, good fucking luck.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Cletus

Post by Cletus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 pm

eCat wrote:I always enjoy African Americans in prominent positions speaking out on White Supremacy.
Seems like someone like this has more to lose, less incentive to speak out, and should be taken more seriously than a deadbeat yahoo who may very well be making excuses for his own deficiencies.
eCat wrote:Especially when she was given her job because of her color and not her talent.
Not sure how you know this or why you'd think it's true.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Cletus wrote:
Seems like someone like this has more to lose, less incentive to speak out, and should be taken more seriously than a deadbeat yahoo who may very well be making excuses for his own deficiencies.
eCat wrote:Especially when she was given her job because of her color and not her talent.
Not sure how you know this or why you'd think it's true.
tell me with a straight face white Jamelle Hill would be co hosting SC6

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Well let's face it, a whole lot of white people have whatever jobs they've got mostly (and maybe only) b/c they're white...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

I think the term is "white privilege," where white people are supposed to feel bad about any success they achieved in their lives by hard work, and then sheepishly submit to racial extortion, known as "reparations."

Blue collar white white voters aren't particularly thrilled by such talk, even though it is extremely common among Democrats. I therefore urge Democrats to continue to use the terms "white privilege" and reparations" as often as possible - ESPECIALLY on ESPN during football season, between documentaries about Bruce Jenner, Colin Kaepernick, and Michael Sam.
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:41 pm

hedge wrote:Well let's face it, a whole lot of white people have whatever jobs they've got mostly (and maybe only) b/c they're white...

yes, because successful white people thrive by hiring the lesser qualified employees to do the job.

This isn't 1960. When I look at a resume, and I suspect anyone else in the professional field, I could care less about trying to figure out their race - I go straight to their experience.

If they are the most qualified, I want that person.

My biggest problem with Smith and Hill is they immediately went to the race card when SC6 got off to a rocky start. Never mind they tried to change an institution that had been around for decades. Any criticism they received had to be because they were black and not because people didn't want to watch a show filled with pop culture references and liberals takes when trying to get the sports.

and now she is a hero for jumping on the Trump is a white supremacist band wagon 6 months after everyone else.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Didn't you get the memo, eCat? America today is 1950's Bull Conner Birmingham, coast to coast.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:53 pm

"This isn't 1960."

Yes, I suspect that's true in corporate America, at certain levels at least, but you know as well as I do that in, say, rural Kentucky (or rural anywhere for that matter), white folks have a massive advantage. Also, I'm pretty sure that at the upper levels of Goldman Sachs and the like, there are a lot more white partners than non-whites. But yeah, I doubt WalMart cares very much when they're looking to hire a cashier or a greeter...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.