Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Professor Tiger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 am

Are you aware that I just quoted PJ Media and one of the magazines you subscribe to - the Nation - not Fox?
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Tree » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Quick deflections aside, you can look it up. There is a correlation between watching Fox News regularly and knowing less than those who watch no news whatsoever. What do you think that means?
Big booty hoes.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Cletus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:16 pm

I wonder if the president could have made more impotent comment than the one he just did? How hard would it have been to tell the Nazis to fuck off and call the guy who plowed down the anti-Nazi demonstrators a terrorist? I guess he's afraid to alienate his base.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Anything exciting going on lately?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm

The fact that you hadn't posted in here in a few weeks was exciting. Was...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:18 am

[youtube]QDydKwmrHFo[/youtube]
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:18 pm

They arrested the driver. Give him a fair trial and then fry him.
Tree wrote:Quick deflections aside, you can look it up. There is a correlation between watching Fox News regularly and knowing less than those who watch no news whatsoever. What do you think that means?
It means you read an article in the Nation or Mother Jones or Rolling Stone or NYT or WaPo or the Boston Globe or the San Francisco Chronicle or the Seattle Times or the Chicago Tribune or USATODAY or CNN or ABC or NBC or MSNBC or CBS or LAT or the North Korean News Agency or some other leftist Trump Derangement Syndrome propaganda rag that said that, and therefore you believe that's true. The Left hates Fox because it (and talk radio) are the only media outlets the Left doesn't control.

Trump won the election. He's going to be president for AT LEAST 3.5 more years. With a little luck, if his health holds up, and the economy keeps booming under his wise stewardship, he will be president for 7.5 more years. And you're just going to have to deal with that.

MAGA baby!
Last edited by Professor Tiger on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Are you aware that 82% of liberal women look and act like this?

[youtube]OpcRYXrudZg[/youtube]

I read that on the internets somewhere so you know it HAS to be true. What do think about that?

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Kim Jong Dumpling just called off plans to launch missiles at Guam.

Gee.... I wonder who changed his mind and why?........

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:31 pm

He saw the Charlottesville footage. Then somebody told him about 6 million dead Jews.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:01 pm

As far as I can tell, the greatest effect of this election is that Cletus' post count went from 0.314 posts per day from February 25, 2011 through November 7, 2016 to an incredible 1.061 posts per day since November 8, 2016.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 am

The Charlottesville driver/murderer was a case of disorderly conduct that spontaneously got out of hand. He was motivated by a youtube video that was offensive to neo-Nazi's. The first order of business is to arrest the maker of that video.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:56 am

This thread is a waste of time.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:01 am

How's that "Impeach Trump" thing going since the lynchpin to the whole conspiracy - that the Russians hacked the DNC - could not have possibly happened? This came not from Fox, but from the Nation. Now, another reliably Leftist publication, Salon, says the same thing:
VIPS believes this new evidence fills a “critical gap” in the DNC case. In a memorandum sent to President Trump, VIPS questions why the FBI, CIA and NSA neglected to perform any forensic analysis of the Guccifer documents, which were central to the narrative of Russian hacking.

VIPS states two things with what they describe as a high degree of certainty: There was no Russian hack on July 5, and the metadata from Guccifer’s June 15 document release was “synthetically tainted” with “Russian fingerprints.”

Further casting doubt on the official narrative is the fact the the DNC’s computer servers were never examined by the FBI. Instead, the agency relied on a report compiled by Crowdstrike, a cybersecurity firm compromised by serious conflicts of interest — the major one being that the firm was paid by the DNC itself to conduct its work. Another is that the firm’s owner is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank known for its hostility toward Russia.

If these new findings are accurate, those who pushed the Russia hacking narrative with little evidence have a lot to answer for.

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/15/what-if ... er-ignore/
Kudos to Slate and Nation for daring to actually do real journalism. They successfully slipped through the MSM news blockade to keep this story quiet. I can't wait to see what Trey Gowdy (Peace be upon him) does with this.

When the whole Trump-Russia conspiracy thing got going, I was suspicious of all the other accusations, but I actually believed that intel community when they expressed "high confidence" that the Russians hacked the DNC. I hereby apologize for believing the Deep State.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Some of VIPS's greatest hits.

On August 3, 2010, VIPS publicly released another "MEMORANDUM FOR: The President" claiming that the government of Israel has a record of deceiving the U.S. government and estimated that Israel would unilaterally attack Iran "as early as this month."[4][5]

After the 2013 Ghouta chemical attack VIPS issued an "open letter" to President Obama claiming that their "co-workers" and "numerous sources in the Middle East" have informed them that Bashar al-Assad was not responsible for the attack, contrary to the position of the US government and foreign intelligence agencies. However, when asked about the identity of their sources, the group's report turned out to be based on an article from a conspiracy website "Global Research" and, Infowars, the radio show of the far right commentator and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones

You really know how to pick'em, prof.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

I hope Kelly hangs in there. For the good of the country.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm

he already failed his first big test.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:39 pm

bluetick wrote:Some of VIPS's greatest hits.

On August 3, 2010, VIPS publicly released another "MEMORANDUM FOR: The President" claiming that the government of Israel has a record of deceiving the U.S. government and estimated that Israel would unilaterally attack Iran "as early as this month."[4][5]

After the 2013 Ghouta chemical attack VIPS issued an "open letter" to President Obama claiming that their "co-workers" and "numerous sources in the Middle East" have informed them that Bashar al-Assad was not responsible for the attack, contrary to the position of the US government and foreign intelligence agencies. However, when asked about the identity of their sources, the group's report turned out to be based on an article from a conspiracy website "Global Research" and, Infowars, the radio show of the far right commentator and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones

You really know how to pick'em, prof.
But but but both Slate and the Nation quoted the VIP's as reliable. That means.... gasp..... Slate and the Nation are part of the whole Trump-Russia conspiracy! I bet they even serve Russian dressing in the salad bar of their corporate cafeteria.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:56 am

fwiw,

I'm perfectly fine with moving statues and what not - with the exception of battle fields and other civil war related locations to a museum. Essentially a battlefield is a museum and the context of a statue it perfectly reasonable. Also, I'm good to recognize a confederate soldier as a founder of a town or some other matter of significance outside his civil war contributions.

I don't like the timing of it - it should have been equally offensive 20 years ago as it is today. Its not the statues people are pissed about, its the Americans who still honor them

and moving a statue to a museum isn't solving that problem. Those people didn't get swastika tattoos in the last 8 months

The civil war is a part of our history that should be recognized, but its not a snapshot of who we are today.

Also, at what point do people draw the line. Jefferson is honored all over Washington D.C., a slave owner founding father who didn't see the black man as an equal. That's a little beyond Kaepernick. Its a fine line to say we have evolved as a nation but the ideals that founded us are what made us the best nation in the world.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:36 am

George Washington was also a white male Southern slave owner. I.e. Evil x4. After tearing down the Washington monument, all the Washington statues, and taking his likeness off the dollar bill, we'll need to rename Washington DC and Washington State too.