Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 pm

if you are Rachel Maddow, why would you run with a story about Trump paying $38M in taxes.

Hook, Line and Sinker
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:50 pm

eCat wrote:if you are Rachel Maddow, why would you run with a story about Trump paying $38M in taxes.
If you were in her shoes what would you have done with that info?
Hook, Line and Sinker
Stanford undergrad, Rhodes Scholar, and a Doctorate from Oxford. Maybe she out-smarted herself.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:59 pm

bluetick wrote:
eCat wrote:if you are Rachel Maddow, why would you run with a story about Trump paying $38M in taxes.
If you were in her shoes what would you have done with that info?
Hook, Line and Sinker
Stanford undergrad, Rhodes Scholar, and a Doctorate from Oxford. Maybe she out-smarted herself.

well, if my goal was to use my platform to undermine Trump, I wouldn't report information that would reinforce the public's image that he is ok. She should have ignored it.

What we realize is that Trump in 2005 paid more % wise in taxes than Bernie "every wealthy person should pay their fair share" Sanders. It kills the narrative of Hillary saying he didn't pay taxes.

It was win/win for Trump. No one is going to give him shit for paying $38m in taxes in a single year.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 pm

eCat wrote:
well, if my goal was to use my platform to undermine Trump, I wouldn't report information that would reinforce the public's image that he is ok. She should have ignored it.
Ignored it. Riiiiiight.
What we realize is that Trump in 2005 paid more % wise in taxes than Bernie "every wealthy person should pay their fair share" Sanders. It kills the narrative of Hillary saying he didn't pay taxes.
Exactly. We realize what Trump did in 2005. Pretty arbitrary don'tcha think? Why not 2006...or 2016? Wanna bet that was the one tax year Trump didn't mind airing out? Btw, Bernie, Hillary, and Barry showed their returns every year.
It was win/win for Trump. No one is going to give him shit for paying $38m in taxes in a single year.
Jesus. Talk about hook, line, and sinker...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:34 pm

bluetick wrote:

Exactly. We realize what Trump did in 2005. Pretty arbitrary don'tcha think? Why not 2006...or 2016? Wanna bet that was the one tax year Trump didn't mind airing out? Btw, Bernie, Hillary, and Barry showed their returns every year.
its extremely arbitrary

so the smart move is to talk incessantly about his tax returns from 12 years ago ? Tax returns that make him look like he's doing the right thing?

Trump is an easy target and he's making the liberals look like morons.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:45 pm

She Hilary-ed it.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 pm

So the "favorable" returns magically turn up, there's a big news splash and all you have to do is pretend you're irritated and make noises about "fake news". Many will buy it, most won't. At worst you'll get points for creativity.

During the 1980s, Trump was known to return reporter's phone calls posing as a fictional spokesman for the Trump organization. The name Trump assumed varied slightly - "John Miller," John Barron,' and "John Baron" - but the goal didn't. Tout Trump as a hyper-cool playboy, and ace businessman. Now the Washington Post has surfaced a tape of one of those conversations, which took place in 1991 with Sue Carswell, then a reporter for People magazine

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Anywho. In other news

Intel Committee Chairman See No Evidence of Wiretap - USA Today 3 hrs ago

Sessions: I Never Gave Trump Reason to Believe Obama Wiretapped Him - CNN 2 hrs ago

Still No Word from Comey Regarding Russia/Trump Campaign Ties - Raw Story 50 min ago

Lindsay Graham Says GOP Health Bill is "Mortally Wounded" - NBCNews 4 hrs ago

Russian Spies Indicted Over Yahoo Hack - AP 5 hrs ago

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm

bluetick wrote:I'll bet all the change in my pocket that IB's mom used to whack his pee-pee. Or dressed him up in dresses. Or both. At the same time.
you need medication
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:08 pm

bluetick wrote:Anywho. In other news

Intel Committee Chairman See No Evidence of Wiretap - USA Today 3 hrs ago

Sessions: I Never Gave Trump Reason to Believe Obama Wiretapped Him - CNN 2 hrs ago

Still No Word from Comey Regarding Russia/Trump Campaign Ties - Raw Story 50 min ago

Lindsay Graham Says GOP Health Bill is "Mortally Wounded" - NBCNews 4 hrs ago

Russian Spies Indicted Over Yahoo Hack - AP 5 hrs ago
take a guess at which of those topics Trump supports give a damn about

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:18 pm

eCat wrote:
take a guess at which of those topics Trump supports give a damn about
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a New Bride - and a New Attitude - NASCARnow.com

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Clearly, Trump leaked out a year where his loss carryover ended and he made a ton of money. 2005 was a good year for real estate.

He knew the left's irrational exuberance and lack of business knowledge would rush to report something they had ignorantly no idea would make him look good.

If they were smart they wouldn't reported it because what benefit is reporting a 2005 return?

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:15 am

honest;ly, I think Toick has been triggered.
Let 'er Blow!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:55 am

this is a case I can get behind BLM for supporting

http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/ ... /98300858/

wtf judge?

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by BigRedMan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:55 am

Yeah that is messed up. Her ass needs to be in prison.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 am

btw, the Norwood police blew off my suggestion to make the sex offender database searchable so you can find females between the ages of 18-35 that are registered sex offenders in my area. Also pictures would be nice

Clearly they aren't interested in my safety and well being.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:49 am

Certainly not the latter...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:51 pm

The budget plan that the Trump administration released Thursday is a sad, vicious, and mostly pointless document, the political and policy equivalent of shouting "America First!" to the wind while gunning your Dodge pickup into a lamppost.

In order to fund a $54 billion increase in defense spending, it takes a machete to all manner of federal programs -- aid for the poor and elderly, cancer research, public television, job training, and so forth. It gouges away 31 percent of the EPA's budget and 29 percent of the State Department's funding. This would all be horrifying, if it weren't already being written off by Republicans who will have the power to entirely ignore it.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Trump is a moron.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:01 am

Bring out your dead!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/drugs- ... li=BBnb7Kz
Summit County in northeastern Ohio borrowed mobile storage trailers from the state last year. Gary Guenther, chief investigator for the Summit County medical examiner's office, said the number of deaths began to increase on July 4, with most cases involving drugs laced with carfentanil, an elephant tranquilizer 10,000 times more powerful than morphine.

Around the same time last year, Cincinnati saw an unprecedented number of heroin overdoses: 174 in six days.

The culprit was also carfentanil mixed with heroin, The Washington Post's Katie Mettler reported. The Hamilton County coroner's office in Cincinnati saw a 100-day backlog of DNA testing for police drug investigations, the Associated Press reported.

Kent Harsbarger, the coroner in Ohio's Montgomery County, said earlier this year that he was considering renting space at funeral homes and hospitals because the county didn't have enough space in its morgue, even after expanding in 2016, WDTN reported.
They are renting cold storage containers in Ohio for the corpses.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.