Because I ate her out?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Congrats to all those "A day without women" protesters. Job well done.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Bklyn » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Jesus. The new head of the EPA doesn't believe CO2 causes global warming. I mean...speechless.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:51 am

So it's come to light that Gen. Flynn worked as a foreign agent for Turkey's despot ruler DURING the campaign and got paid 530k as his American lobbyist. He just now brought that to the attention of the DOJ, and the WH scrambled to say that Trump knew nothing about any of that. When Spicer was asked if the Prez would have made Flynn's NSA appointment with that foreknowledge, the poor guy couldn't come up with an answer.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:07 pm

drip drip
Let 'er Blow!

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Party over principle.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Firing Preet is a pretty big deal. It's not unprecedented, but a big deal.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Prett has a funny-sounding name. Not white-sounding at all. He might get deported next.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

I'm sure his file was pulled since he was not born in the US. Nikki Haley will vouch for him.

He is the inspiration (professionally) of Paul Giamatti's character in "Billions." So, this was probably all orchestrated by Stevie Cohen (the inspiration [professionally] for Bobby Axelrod).

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:22 pm

eCat wrote:Companies added jobs at a blistering pace in February, with a notable shift away from the service-sector positions that have dominated hiring for years, according to a report Wednesday.

Employment in the private sector surged by 298,000 for the month, with goods producers adding 106,000, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. Construction jobs swelled by 66,000 and manufacturing added 32,000.

The total shattered market expectations of 190,000, according to economists surveyed by ADP.

The report encompassed the first full month under President Donald Trump, who has pledged to rebuild the nation's aging infrastructure system.
A promise to push $1T in infrastructure spending will do that. I'm all for it...so was the previous President. The question is will the Hill let it happen. I hope they do, we've been in need of this for ages.

The market is conflicted on it. Dereg and lower taxes (for me and my brethren) will always juice the capital markets. Below the surface, though, is the story that corporate executives are buying their own firm's shares at the slowest pace in almost 30 years. That tells me that rhetoric is driving the uptick...but the fundamentals in policy and profits have not materialized yet.

The next 12 months will tell us a lot.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Bklyn wrote:
eCat wrote:Companies added jobs at a blistering pace in February, with a notable shift away from the service-sector positions that have dominated hiring for years, according to a report Wednesday.

Employment in the private sector surged by 298,000 for the month, with goods producers adding 106,000, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. Construction jobs swelled by 66,000 and manufacturing added 32,000.

The total shattered market expectations of 190,000, according to economists surveyed by ADP.

The report encompassed the first full month under President Donald Trump, who has pledged to rebuild the nation's aging infrastructure system.
A promise to push $1T in infrastructure spending will do that. I'm all for it...so was the previous President. The question is will the Hill let it happen. I hope they do, we've been in need of this for ages.
I am only okay with this if we take $800B away from welfare/benefits/social spending. We can have one OR the other, we can't have both. We want to rip down a bridge and put up a new one? Send never-married-mom to the construction site and show her how to drive a cement truck and have her "earn" her government check.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Saint
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't think we spend $800B on welfare, sport.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm

I'll bet all the change in my pocket that IB's mom used to whack his pee-pee. Or dressed him up in dresses. Or both. At the same time.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:25 pm

this sounds like someone wants Ferguson to burn down again

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/us/fergus ... index.html

my take from reading it - yes, I would agree that Brown didn't rob the store, instead he exchanged weed for cigarillos (why?) with a younger clerk who was hiding his under the counter dealings from the older clerk.

When Brown returned to pick up his stuff, the older clerk didn't realize this was a barter trade and only saw him walking out with a bag. When he confronted Brown, Brown shoved him and resulted in a robbery call.

The police said just days after the incident that the stop of Brown was not related to the robbery complaint and it was only after Wilson stopped Brown did he realize he was the subject of the robbery complaint.

While I can see Brown being agitated from leaving that situation and then being stopped by the cop, to me it supplies the motive for his resisting Wilson in an agressive manner.

I don't understand the motivation of this documentary guy other than to profit from the publicity of the Brown case because the chain of events which he doesn't appear to dispute with his documentary/release of the video still falls in line with the police narrative. And as I said, it actually adds more clarity in my view.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 pm

<dupe...removed>
Last edited by Bklyn on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:21 pm

The filmmaker is a little extreme, as far as his persona. I caught an interview with him...where the interviewer was sympathetic to him...and he just rambled about media and the host not following his story (dude, you're on a show where they are literally talking about your story).

I agree with your take on the basics of this new information, too.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Breitbart Leaks Audio of Paul Ryan Slamming Trump, Makes Case for a New Speaker - The Week

Bose? Rockford Fosgate? Pioneer?

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:05 am

Can we get to 100 days without any additional fuckery? We'll never make it 4 years with a healthy view of our country at this rate.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:07 am

Comey is set today to make a Russian investigation announcement; the CBO lit the match that's about to blow up Ryan-TrumpCare, the first wiretap deadline goes begging

and unexplicably - magically - a tax return reveal! garsh!