this

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Boston College Eagles

Post by hedge » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:22 am

Finally, some action in this shithole...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by 10ac » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 pm

...and another soccer fan..
Let 'er Blow!

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Anybody got the number to an exterminator? We seem to have some pests show up.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:23 pm

What I find interesting is that we had a "tobaccoroadeagle" sign up (no posts yet), but then a "tobaccoroadeagie" signs up (presumably to dashed hopes that the capital i and lower case L will look the same) and posts above. So are they the same poster? Did he forget his login information in like one day and have to already create a new one?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Also, it appears that Boston is the only place that can challenge the Alabamian love of the white sauce.

dave_rickart
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Virginia

Post by dave_rickart » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm

he looks like a redneck
Home of the 2019 National Champions.

hansen
Recruit
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: White Sauce!

Post by hansen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:47 pm

aTm wrote:Also, it appears that Boston is the only place that can challenge the Alabamian love of the white sauce.
Japan, Greece, and Southeastern Rhode Island like teh white sauce too ool.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Who the hell are these people?

tobaccoroadeagIe
Recruit

Post by tobaccoroadeagIe » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 pm

aTm wrote:What I find interesting is that we had a "tobaccoroadeagle" sign up (no posts yet), but then a "tobaccoroadeagie" signs up (presumably to dashed hopes that the capital i and lower case L will look the same) and posts above. So are they the same poster? Did he forget his login information in like one day and have to already create a new one?
My brother (who hates me) got all the brains in the family

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:55 am

tre, hansen, and claver....

Seriously, why did you follow me here? Why? I exiled myself from your forum, went to bcinterruption, and I am comfortable there. I only post here every once in a while (just for the politics and travel and such) and you all come over here and mess everything all up....

..but why? You did this to me at worldcrossing, and now you are doing this here. Why? Why do you do this to me when I have done nothing to any of you? Why on earth can't you just leave well enough alone?

I play nice in the sandbox with these people. I get along with them and I value their input. I don't give anyone a hard time and we all know that at least one of you is incapable of doing that. One of you LIVES to give other people a hard time. I didn't believe what BCEagle74 said about your tre, but now I am really starting to believe him. I swear to God, if you fuck me up with these guys over here, I will return to eagleoutsider and make your life a living hell.

You've been warned.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:00 am

rat, dave, and aTm,

I apologize. I know them. They are from another blog that I used to blog on, but I have since moved on because I don't get along with one of the moderators. Its been a year since I have been there and these guys keep teasing me to get me to return. I left without storming off, just left. And in my absence, they have been looking around the interwebs trying to find the various other blogs that I post on. It appears they found this one with a google search of Troy Flutie's name. That is my fault.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

tobaccoroadeagle
Recruit

Post by tobaccoroadeagle » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:17 am

We found it by searching dr. Martha blyhope. Someone had a blown out a-hole that needed repairing. Get over yourself, pride boy.

PS - check your über gay innocentbystander blog for your hissy fit about PRIDE. That looks like more than just walking away to me, tubby.

Secondly, the moderators should use their moderator tools to determine the incorrect spelling of this screen name is a different person from a different part of the country. Don't be fooled, though. That's not a self portrait of him washing his weener in the kiddie pool.

Lastly, people in glass houses shouldn't throw claims of living to give people a hard time. It would be fun to see how you would react to an internet hero calling your place of employment and threatening to send derogatory things to your president and CEO. I know that in your case that person would have no idea who you are, but to others in this world it would be a worse than bad thing.

Please continue to live in your perfectly spun society when women should be repressed because you are scared of them. I'll leave you to this place where your opinion and insight are obviously respected.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:15 am

innocentbystander wrote: One of you LIVES to give other people a hard time.
Sounds like he's perfect.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 am

tobaccoroadeagle wrote:I'll leave you to this place where your opinion and insight are obviously respected.
You've got this place pegged.

tobaccoroadeagIe
Recruit

Post by tobaccoroadeagIe » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

innocentbystander wrote:tre, hansen, and claver....

Seriously, why did you follow me here? Why? I exiled myself from your forum, went to bcinterruption, and I am comfortable there. I only post here every once in a while (just for the politics and travel and such) and you all come over here and mess everything all up....

..but why? You did this to me at worldcrossing, and now you are doing this here. Why? Why do you do this to me when I have done nothing to any of you? Why on earth can't you just leave well enough alone?

I play nice in the sandbox with these people. I get along with them and I value their input. I don't give anyone a hard time and we all know that at least one of you is incapable of doing that. One of you LIVES to give other people a hard time. I didn't believe what BCEagle74 said about your tre, but now I am really starting to believe him. I swear to God, if you fuck me up with these guys over here, I will return to eagleoutsider and make your life a living hell.

You've been warned.
ever cross your mind that those posting under those usernames aren't those people?

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 am

Hmmm, the tabaccoroadeagie guy seems like a better fit for this group of tards than tobaccoroadeagle, so should we ban the original one, or both of them?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 am

Lastly, people in glass houses shouldn't throw claims of living to give people a hard time. It would be fun to see how you would react to an internet hero calling your place of employment and threatening to send derogatory things to your president and CEO. I know that in your case that person would have no idea who you are, but to others in this world it would be a worse than bad thing.
You know that I have zero tolerance for this crap. And if he actually did it, I would be your number one witness in any civil action you would take against him. I would do that because I know the difference between right and wrong. But 74 still denies that he tried to do anything, that you made the whole thing up to gain sympathy on the board. All I have is your word against his (two people I have never met, nor will never meet in real life.) So one of you is lying.

74 didn't seek me out (the way you just did) to try and fuck me up with the people that routinely post here at goatpen. You just did. You are no angel tre.

And for the record, what I put on my blog is my business. If it offends you, GOOD. That was the intension. You have no reason to ban me from EO for a day or two just because your butt got hurt in our conversation about BC and Notre Dame. That is all on you and your pride being stung, that's all. I have never ever given anyone a hard time on EO and you misused your moderators powers. You need to have those powers removed by shocker. You are not responsible enough to have them.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:57 am

Cletus,
Cletus wrote:
innocentbystander wrote: One of you LIVES to give other people a hard time.
Sounds like he's perfect.
tre is okay most of the time. he just gets his butt hurt and throws a needless hissy fit with people who would do him no harm. its like when its his time of the month and he's on the rag, don't say anything that might sting his feelings in anyway or he ruthlessly bans with no regard to whether it was warranted.