UCLA Bruins

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Re: UCLA Bruins

Post by T Dot O Dot » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 am

Saint wrote:that seems to be the secret the CDC doc told Rick: that everyone becomes a zombie when they die. and Shane's behavior, which had been increasingly nuts, was probably affected by the virus getting stronger in him. just a guess.
[spoiler=]I dont think Rick knew that it activates when they die otherwise he would have given Shane a blow tothe head after killing him and he wouldnt have been so surprised about the 2 security guards that didnt have bites

maybe they wil clear this all up in the finale[/spoiler]
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 am

odd hearing Archer's voice on the Bob's Burger dad
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

archer : uhhhh, would you say we'd be venturing into a zone of danger?

ISA : well, yes ...obviously

archer : no, but I mean how would you phrase that?
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm getting my son a crossbow for his birthday next month. I've never really cared for them but he is a bigger Walking Dead fan than I am. Plus it will get his ass off the couch for awhile.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Owlman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

how old is your son?
My Dad is my hero still.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

That's always a good thing. No one wants to see their kids grow uo to be a slug/psycho like that Goldie dude.
Last edited by Jungle Rat on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

he'll be 14.

He won't use it unsupervised.

Actually to my surprise he joined the track team this year and he loves it. He is running the stairs and is practicing the 440, whatever the hell that is. Go figure. the kid never gave a shit about any team sport but loves track.

I don't think it hurts there are a bunch of girls in short shorts running around.

Bluecat
Sophomore
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Bluecat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm

The 440 is the 400 meters - 1 lap around the track. Sounds like your disciplinary measures took root...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:57 pm

heh really?

I have this odd feeling..damn..that might be pride, I'm not sure. I've never felt this before regarding his athletic activities.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 am

couple of things on HBO

first, I'm addicted to Life's Too Short which I think follows East Bound and Down. I'm pretty much over East Bound and Down. Kenny Powers being an ass was funny for awhile but now it wears on me. But Life's Too Short kinda has a Curb Your Enthusiasm feel to it, except its self deprecating in an obvious way. You feel bad laughing at the midget jokes, but then again that is what is supposed to happen. Episode 2 with Johnny Depp is hilarious.

Also, I managed to watch most of the Dodgers special on that has been playing this month. To see the footage of the fans and how beloved that team was makes me wish I was a baseball in the 50's. The players lived in the community and since they didn't make shit playing baseball back then they also worked in the community. Jackie Robinson sold appliances. After the games they'd go back to the neighborhood and the neighbors, fans and players would all get together for cookouts.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 am

Walking Dead was awesome tonight.

[spoiler=]I guess whoever was right about the dude at CDC telling him that everyone was infected. I loved how Rick just finally took control of the group and stopped being Mr. Nice Guy. They needed that. To the people that didn't listen to him, they ended up dead. Plain and simple. Shane was bat shit crazy and went over the deep end with killing fatboy at the school. Looks like it is going to be set in a prison next season which I hope the ninja chick, has to be a chick, has her homebase there and such. The Walkers with no arms and it even look like no jaws chained to her is something different I guess.[/spoiler]
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:55 am

Before War gets here, one last look at the bracket...

http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-conten ... -day-5.jpg

fatal error, IMO, not seeding it 1 - 64 and scrapping tying people to their respective houses. It made for a pretty piss poor F4
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 pm

BigRedMan wrote:Walking Dead was awesome tonight.
[spoiler=]The two zombies are her boyfriend and his best friend. She cut off their arms and jaws. After a while they have learned it to be futile to try and attack her. I take it the smell and appearance of the zombies help conceal her among other hostile zombies.[/spoiler]

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by crashcourse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm

had a midget in the foursome behind us yesterday 550 yard par 5 I watched him as we waited on the nexzt tee.--his drive and second shot had him only 100 yars out which he stuck the next shot to 6 feet under the cup --didnt see if he made the putt. had to be less the 4 feet tall. was gonna ask him how his short game was but I'd hate to have had my ass kicked by a midget. Even if you kicked a midget's ass its not like you could brag about it

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm

I would brag about it...
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

One of my Vegas promises years back (I used to hit the ground with 3 promises...2 attainable, 1 stretch goal) was to fuck a midget. Never got close...but that was a supply issue, not an indictment against my (then) prolific game.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Was there an official height parameter involved, or did they have to have obvious dwarfism?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Less than 4'9".

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 pm

"One of my Vegas promises years back (I used to hit the ground with 3 promises...2 attainable, 1 stretch goal) was to fuck a midget."

I'm sure your victims felt they had been fucked by a midget, so the goal was somewhat attained in a roundabout way...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Heh. Nah, I'm quite stereotypical. I tuck in my sock, FTR.