eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 am

Drudge is leading with this

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:13 am

eCat wrote:the sad thing about that Trump tape being leaked is it was probably members of his own party that did it.
No, they would have released it during the primary. This was strategically timed so it would be too late for Rs to change course and enough time to hurt Trump in the election.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:14 am

The Clinton Machine rolls on...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:16 am

sardis wrote:
eCat wrote:the sad thing about that Trump tape being leaked is it was probably members of his own party that did it.
No, they would have released it during the primary. This was strategically timed so it would be too late for Rs to change course and enough time to hurt Trump in the election.
you're assuming they would have had it then.

I've read who some think are responsible for releasing it and its from the Romney camp. Might be all bullshit but sadly, its believable.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:26 am

I don't think anybody is going to be shocked if we get treated to more of the same before the election...

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:48 am

Donald Trump's Sad and Lonely Life - David Brooks, NYTimes
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/opini ... .html?_r=0

Conservative pundit Brooks makes the case that Trump is to be pitied for not having any friends or someone to confide in. Whatever. Trump2016! or he'll be sorely depressed.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:38 pm

"Also ANYONE IN ORGANIZED PROFESSIONAL SPORTS can shut their collective cock holsters about never hearing locker room talk or none of that bullshit."

Too bad George Brett isn't running for president...

[youtube]PseNrUeSmXk[/youtube]

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Pro athletes are the biggest misogynists and shit talkers ever. There is a reason that the order of escalation has been set for 50 years in this country...politicians want to be rock stars and rock stars want to be athletes. They all get progressively worse with how they deal with and talk about women. They mostly all function in single sex environments and women are almost always on the low end of the power dynamic. Trump's assertion of it being locker room talk was not outside the pail, as far as the language used.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Outside the pail? Is that an intentional twist of beyond the pale?
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Although I believe "beyond the pale" is of Irish origins, that was still enough to get AA's Scottish hackles up...

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Over the line, hedge. OVER THE FUCKING LINE. Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Hey, I'm multi-tasking.

I write like I talk. I don't search Google for etymology or spelling before I hit Submit.

You're free to start using this (apparently new) colloquialism, though.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Also, I think I should have tried to hit on Ivanka Trump when I had the (legitimate) chance about a decade ago. I didn't know she would be famous and prominent within a polarizing national campaign. Also, I didn't know at the time that her father was a raging xenophobic racist. I would have felt a certain satisfaction in quietly taking it down.

We all have missed opportunities. I shouldn't dwell on it.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:14 pm

hedge wrote:The Clinton Machine rolls on...
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Dave23 wrote:
hedge wrote:The Clinton Machine rolls on...

I read where Trump went after Atomic Dog. I have no response to that.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 pm

That's the thing with Trump - he has HIllary on the ropes and then he turns into this guy

and he makes her look like a viable option

thank god for Julian Assange.

He's dead after the election but he's cash money right now.

He's like the EMT yelling "CLEAR" every time Trump is declared dead.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by BigRedMan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:19 am

It is amazing people like Glen Beck and other supporters that have no business backing Hillary.

You know why?

Because with her in office, it allows them to continue their politics as usual. Writing books on how the country could be better. Talk shows about how liberals are destroying the country. You know, business as usual.

With Trump, they have no idea what to expect. They won't know how to respond to things that he might be able to change. And even if he doesn't change anything, they still won't know how to react since apparently both sides would be fighting Trump.

Vote Trump. Order is created by chaos. Embrace it bitches!!
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am

My limited experience with anarchists was mostly concentrated with seeing ill-nourished teenage panhandlers in punk garb hanging out in front of the anarchist bookstore on Haight Street in San Fran. Somehow I can't picture you in that milieu, on several fronts...

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:15 pm

I don't understand the belief in Trump. I have seen nothing that would want me to even have him do a gut reno on my house.

I get the hate of Hillary, but I find it easier to condone a 'no vote' on the top of the ticket over voting for him...or even defending him. Again, I just view it anthropologically. I have learned a lot.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Bklyn wrote:I don't understand the belief in Trump. I have seen nothing that would want me to even have him do a gut reno on my house.

I get the hate of Hillary, but I find it easier to condone a 'no vote' on the top of the ticket over voting for him...or even defending him. Again, I just view it anthropologically. I have learned a lot.

the bottom line is with all the shit that has come out on Hillary, no one voting for Hillary that has any objectivity can say they are voting for Hillary because they want to. Their dislike/hatred of Trump is why they are voting for Hillary

so when Hillary voters talk about Trump people and say stuff like Trump could do anything and you'd still vote for them, the hypocrisy is not lost on me.

I know a former stripper on Facebook - talking about how disgusting it was for Trump to talk about grabbing a woman in the pussy. Here is a woman that literally jerked off two guys at the same time at a bachelor party talking about how bad it is that Trump is objectifying women.

That pretty much confirmed that the objectivity for both sides has gone out the window. If you're a not a zealot, you're voting for whoever because of your intense dislike for the other candidate.

I will say that for many of the Trump people, they aren't attempting to over rationalize their vote like the Hillary people are.

In the past two weeks, its been shown that Hillary is completely corrupt, has contempt for the term everyday American, has contempt for the voters of her opponent, is still against gay marriage, and a handful of other things, in collusion with various factions of the media, her own party, the DOJ and the state department, plus whatever else is about to come out - on top of the 33,000 email deletion while under subpoena, the Clinton Foundation being a money laundering scheme for her, and the Benghazi debacle - and Hillary voters just simply ignore that in comparison to whatever Trump has or has not done.

Bluetick is so wrapped up in that he/she won't even address it. The response is to go grab some headline about Trump that is neither criminal nor corrupt but somehow equal in comparison. There is no talking to someone that off base.