Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 am

Johnette's Daddy wrote:
Professor Tiger wrote:That wouldn't work for the Koch brothers. They would each be "The .5 Man," which doesn't sound nearly sinister enough.
Works perfectly - only one is the Man . . . but WHICH one????
You should rule out Adelson too. He's Jewish, I believe. Having a Jewish "The Man" only works for Neo-Nazi's and the Nation of Islam.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 am

Professor Tiger wrote:
Johnette's Daddy wrote:
Professor Tiger wrote:That wouldn't work for the Koch brothers. They would each be "The .5 Man," which doesn't sound nearly sinister enough.
Works perfectly - only one is the Man . . . but WHICH one????
You should rule out Adelson too. He's Jewish, I believe. Having a Jewish "The Man" only works for Neo-Nazi's and the Nation of Islam.
Nope - Zionists have always been a lynchpin of the New World Order and secretly manipulate the bible thumpers:

The action-backed beliefs of the Evangelicals confront most American Jews with a dilemma. They applaud the unstinting financial support to Israel from the Evangelical community, about $75 million annually, and even more its political clout and lobbying on behalf of the Jewish state. But, the support comes with a theological price tag. At the end of days, after the final battle between good and evil on the plains of Megiddo in northern Israel, they believe, the Jews will either see the light and accept Jesus Christ, or die. - See more at: http://destination-yisrael.biblesearche ... iinTc.dpuf

[I'll have to let the rest of this meme go - I was going to cite Henry Ford's views on International Jewry but they are so hate filled that I cannot post them, even in jest].
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Johnette's Daddy wrote:
[I'll have to let the rest of this meme go - I was going to cite Henry Ford's views on International Jewry but they are so hate filled that I cannot post them, even in jest].
Folks around here buy their jewry from Americans..made by Americans.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 pm

The action-backed beliefs of the Evangelicals confront most American Jews with a dilemma. They applaud the unstinting financial support to Israel from the Evangelical community, about $75 million annually, and even more its political clout and lobbying on behalf of the Jewish state. But, the support comes with a theological price tag. At the end of days, after the final battle between good and evil on the plains of Megiddo in northern Israel, they believe, the Jews will either see the light and accept Jesus Christ, or die. - See more at: http://destination-yisrael.biblesearche ... iinTc.dpuf
As you are no doubt aware, the Evangelicals have already identified "The Man." He is the Antichrist, and he is the ultimate enemy of the Jewish people. Therefore he can't be Jewish. Therefore, the Man can't be Adelson.
I'll have to let the rest of this meme go - I was going to cite Henry Ford's views on International Jewry but they are so hate filled that I cannot post them, even in jest.
Henry Ford is part of the aforementioned "Neo-Nazi and Nation of Islam" clause. Except he is a preo-Nazi.

Revise and resubmit on both counts.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks to the conservative-majority-SCOTUS, our democracy is officially for sale to the highest bidders.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 pm

You just need to support it because it is now the law of the land...

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Professor Tiger wrote:
As you are no doubt aware, the Evangelicals have already identified "The Man." He is the Antichrist, and he is the ultimate enemy of the Jewish people. Therefore he can't be Jewish. Therefore, the Man can't be Adelson.
I'll have to let the rest of this meme go - I was going to cite Henry Ford's views on International Jewry but they are so hate filled that I cannot post them, even in jest.
Henry Ford is part of the aforementioned "Neo-Nazi and Nation of Islam" clause. Except he is a preo-Nazi.

Revise and resubmit on both counts.
Your evangelical cred is shot. Pastor John Hagee, one of the leading evangelical supporters of Israel, says differently:

On March 16, 2003, on the eve of the United States' invasion of Iraq, Pastor John Hagee took to the pulpit to warn of the coming Antichrist. In his sermon, "The Final Dictator," Hagee described the Antichrist as a seductive figure with "fierce features." He will be "a blasphemer and a homosexual," the pastor announced. Then, Hagee boomed, "There's a phrase in Scripture used solely to identify the Jewish people. It suggests that this man [the Antichrist] is at least going to be partially Jewish, as was Adolph Hitler, as was Karl Marx."

This "fierce" gay Jew, according to Hagee, would "slaughter one-third of the Earth's population" and "make Adolph Hitler look like a choirboy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-blume ... 04608.html

Who knew Adelson was gay?
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Rat knew...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Let 'er Blow!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:50 am

Love the comments to the story. All those dimwits comparing oprama to Hitler because of this 'crime.' Even though BHO was occupied trying to get elected to the Illinois senate when these experiments were going on.

In their defense the author was [purposely?] vague about when all of that went down. Maybe because the gop controlled the WH and congress at the time.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 am

One of the more unsettling trends in this recovery has been the rise of part-time work.

We are nowhere near recovering the jobs lost in the recession, and the track record looks even worse when you consider that so many of the jobs lost were full time, whereas so many of those gained have been part time.

Compared with December 2007, when the recession officially began, there are 5.8 million fewer Americans working full time. In that same period, there has been an increase of 2.8 million working part time. Part-time workers — defined as people who usually work fewer than 35 hours a week — are still a minority of the work force, but their share is growing.

When the recession began, 16.9 percent of those working usually worked part time. That share rose sharply in 2008 and 2009 and has not fallen much since then. Today the share of workers with part-time jobs is 19.2 percent.

This would not be so troubling if people were electing to work fewer hours. But that is not the case.

Basically all of the growth in part-time workers has been among people reluctantly working few hours because of either slack business conditions or an inability to find a full-time job. Together these people are considered to be working part time “for economic reasons.” Their numbers have grown by 3.4 million since the downturn began.

These trends are part of the reason that many people believe the standard unemployment rate of 7.7 percent understates the extent of underemployment. If you include both part-time workers who want full-time work and people who have stopped looking for jobs but still want to work, the unemployment rate is actually 14.3 percent.

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 am

bluetick wrote:
Love the comments to the story. All those dimwits comparing oprama to Hitler because of this 'crime.' Even though BHO was occupied trying to get elected to the Illinois senate when these experiments were going on.

In their defense the author was [purposely?] vague about when all of that went down. Maybe because the gop controlled the WH and congress at the time.
The EPA doesn't care who's in control because they're always in control. The fourth branch of government that no one dares to rein in.
Let 'er Blow!

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 am

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 am

10ac wrote:
bluetick wrote:

The EPA doesn't care who's in control because they're always in control. The fourth branch of government that no one dares to rein in.
Nixon started the EPA. He was from California. The experiments were done in California.

::::cue the eerie sci-fy music:::::

Nevertheless. The takeaway is that kids were abused and exploited as part of oprama's master plan to undermine America.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:16 am

You left out the obligatory "Oprama had Breitbart killed!" reference.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 am

Nixon started the EPA

Wow, right up there w/6 years of it's all Bush's fault..no accountability whatsoever for Brock. Who started the IRS? Let me guess, some guy named Bush, yea that's it.....whoever started it, the guy in charge, that was elected, and now uses the agency to censor his adversaries/promote his carbon is bad, high gas prices good agenda should have some accountability, at least in the real world.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:37 am

duPont Heir, Admitted Child Rapist, Given Probation As Judge Felt He Would "Not Do Well" In Prison http://time.com/#43626/wealthy-child-ra ... -delaware/

Defense Attorney Joseph A. Hurley said the judge had acted appropriately. "Sex offenders are the lowest of the low in prison," Hurley said. "He's a rich, white boy who is a wuss and a child perv. The prison can't protect them, and Judge Jurden knows that reality. She is right on."

Kinda falls in line with the SCOTUS ruling, doesn't it? The one percenters can screw anybody with impunity.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 am

Toemeesleather wrote:Nixon started the EPA

Wow, right up there w/6 years of it's all Bush's fault..no accountability whatsoever for Brock. Who started the IRS? Let me guess, some guy named Bush, yea that's it.....whoever started it, the guy in charge, that was elected, and now uses the agency to censor his adversaries/promote his carbon is bad, high gas prices good agenda should have some accountability, at least in the real world.
The "Nixon/California" thing was whimsey, toe. You need to switch back to decaf.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:52 am

You're just as corny on decaf.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:13 pm

"whoever started it, the guy in charge, that was elected, and now uses the agency to censor his adversaries/promote his carbon is bad, high gas prices good agenda should have some accountability, at least in the real world."

Toe posting about "the real world" is comedy gold...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.