Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Bklyn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 am

I don't have a problem with Trump's language. I don't care if he says pussy, twat, vulva, vagina or snatch. Those are just words. We have a different view on his characterization of his actions, though.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:02 am

Bklyn wrote:Trump has been accused of sexual assault. He settled with the woman's husband in a parallel suit and she dropped her case.

I don't know if Hillary called them liars to stay in power, or to support her husband. I don't even know if any assault Bill is accused of is even factual.

Nancy O'Dell must really hate Hillary Clinton...or she is biding her time before she gives her version of her interaction with Trump.
Nah, I mean Clinton was just impeached for lying about banging an intern. I'm sure those 3 women just have alot of time on their hands and enjoy drama.

Given the Clinton pristine record, They've earned the benefit of the doubt.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:08 am

He probably wishes he did bang her, for all the blowjob cost him.

Oh, do I think Bill was fucking? Yep. There is a difference between calling someone an adulterer versus a rapist. I honestly don't know anything on the woman who said Bill raped her in the late 70s. I do know Ken Starr tried his damnedest to find proof, but came up short. Still, I find it hard to say Hillary did anything but back her husband...and even decided to back him after the embarrassment of finding out he was a liar. Maybe it was for her daughter (in some weird way) or maybe it was for power. I do think it's a false equivalence to line up her actions with Trumps, as if they are the same.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:15 am

Bklyn wrote:He probably wishes he did bang her, for all the blowjob cost him.

Oh, do I think Bill was fucking? Yep. There is a difference between calling someone an adulterer versus a rapist. I honestly don't know anything on the woman who said Bill raped her in the late 70s. I do know Ken Starr tried his damnedest to find proof, but came up short. Still, I find it hard to say Hillary did anything but back her husband...and even decided to back him after the embarrassment of finding out he was a liar. Maybe it was for her daughter (in some weird way) or maybe it was for power. I do think it's a false equivalence to line up her actions with Trumps, as if they are the same.
yea, she did it for her daughter

that's it. Never mind she's hauled in $265m in the past years of public service.

I'm sorry man, I know it pisses you off but the hypocrisy and defense of Hillary is just as bad if not worse than the defenders of Trump.

I don't think for a minute you really believe she did it for her daughter, and I don't think for a minute you really question if those women don't have some basis for crying rape. You're pouncing on Trump for what he said on a goddamn tape as being a habitual sexual predator- with no actions to back it up, and here you have 3 accusers consistent with their message for over 20 years and you're saying it might have been consensual with Bill.

c'mon
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 am

I find it hard to say Hillary did anything but back her husband

Implying what she did/said had anything to do w/love is naievete/myopic in the highest order. She was backing her power/business relationship that she wanted to maintain.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:32 am

Again, I can't speak on what motivated Hillary to stay. I don't know it.

The amount of cash that they've made since Bill left office is not terribly relevant to me.

I don't think I'm defending Hillary, when I say it's a false equivalence. I'm saying that trashing the name of the wom(e)n that fucked your husband is not tantamount to rape or assault. Call her to account for the stuff she did, I'm good with that. I just can't honestly say that "Hillary is just as bad" when the metric is sexual assault.

And, yes, Trump's statement on the bus is pretty well aligned with the accusations made by the woman who sued him in the 90s for groping her. So, I don't think it's just a tape...I think it's damn-near a deposition.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:36 am

Bklyn wrote:Again, I can't speak on what motivated Hillary to stay. I don't know it.

The amount of cash that they've made since Bill left office is not terribly relevant to me.

I don't think I'm defending Hillary, when I say it's a false equivalence. I'm saying that trashing the name of the wom(e)n that fucked your husband is not tantamount to rape or assault. Call her to account for the stuff she did, I'm good with that. I just can't honestly say that "Hillary is just as bad" when the metric is sexual assault.

And, yes, Trump's statement on the bus is pretty well aligned with the accusations made by the woman who sued him in the 90s for groping her. So, I don't think it's just a tape...I think it's damn-near a deposition.

its not relevant?

ok we're done here

Bklyn
All-American

Post by Bklyn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Agreed

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:25 pm

There is no audio or video of HRC disparaging any of Bill's accusers and/or sex partners. There IS the "vast right wing conspiracy" video, as well as the "I'm not baking cookies-Tammy Wynett-Stand by Your Man type" - but that doesn't qualify as an attack. Calling Paula Jones "white trash" is heresay; wondering aloud why Broaderick kept "sniffing around" Bill years after the alleged rape is also 2nd hand.

Hey, she got the story from Bill, who no doubt said all of it was lies or political attacks. If Bill and Gennifer Flowers had a years-long affair, or Lewinsky willingly gave him BJs under the desk, in the end who's really the victim? Is Hillary supposed to send a bouquet of roses to the women servicing her husband? Would your's?

The ONLY reason any of this is front and center is because the world has seen Trump's Access Hollywood video. Whether Bill Clinton is as bad or worse than Donald Trump makes for a legitimate discussion, but WJC isn't on the ballot and even Trump supporters can figure that one out on their own.

Meanwhile, Clinton is up 11 pts in the NBC/WallStreetJournal poll out today and Paul Ryan basically conceded the race to her in a conference call to GOP representatives. Good news for a Monday, imo.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Idiots.
Let 'er Blow!

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Haitians are saying thanks but no thanks to the Clinton Foundation.......

“The earthquake weakened the victims and she used her power to crush them some more,” she said. “Dressed as ‘savior’ at the Obama State Department, Hillary Clinton betrayed innocent Americans who desired to help with recovery. If we are scientifically and objectively balancing facts, then Donald Trump, arguably a bigot and perhaps a sexist, still clearly has less of a record of lies, looting, lawlessness and implementing systemic governmental/institutional racism than Hillary Clinton.”

She said Clinton dares not mention Haiti without risking a damaging political backlash.

“Addressing Haiti is a debacle for [Bill and Hillary Clinton],” she said. “It brings up the 2010, Michel Martelly presidential election that Hillary Clinton and, her longtime consigliore, Cheryl Mills, help to doctor. It brings up their association with the convicted fraudster Claudio Osorio, who never built any of the 10,000 housing units in Haiti that the U.S. government put in a $10 million grant for him to build, and which the Clinton team heavily facilitated.”

She continued: “It brings up the pay-to-play, money laundering scheme they call the ‘Clinton Foundation.’ The Clintons cannot justify why they prey on hurt quake victims and poor Haitians to put money in their Foundation – a slush fund where 85 percent of the money collected goes to salaries, travel, luxury hotels, dinners and overhead, all tax free.”

Schneiderman issued a “cease and desist” order to the Trump Foundation, charging it was in violation of Section 172 of Article 7-A New York’s Executive Law, which requires charitable organizations that solicit contributions in New York state to register with the Charities Bureau and to provide annual financial reports and annual audited financial statements.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/haitians-fea ... Jg7xZTb.99

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:06 am

Is Hillary supposed to send a bouquet of roses to the women servicing her husband?

Should she denounce misogyny now when she has enabled it for years?

Anything for power, eh?
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:40 am

The only fucking reason Hillary stayed with Bill is for power in Washington DC and to feed her own ego. Anyone that thinks differently if just plain fucking stupid. Most reasonable women don't like Hillary because she stayed with him after numerous accounts of cheating.

Real simple test - Go tell your wife you have cheated on her multiple times over the years you have been married with multiple women and then let me know the results.

Also ANYONE IN ORGANIZED PROFESSIONAL SPORTS can shut their collective cock holsters about never hearing locker room talk or none of that bullshit. These are the same people that have girlfriends in every city, plenty of baby mommas, and know every hush hush strip club around. They can just stay the fuck out of morale high ground conversations.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29 am

Hush hush!!
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 am

interesting read on taxes based on 2013 but focuses on the Bush tax cuts earlier in the decade

What has happened to tax rates in America over the last several decades?

They’ve fallen. In the early 1960s, the highest marginal income tax rate was a stunning 91 percent. That top rate fell to 70 percent after the Kennedy-Johnson tax cuts and remained there until 1981. Then Ronald Reagan slashed it to 50 percent and ultimately to 28 percent after the 1986 Tax Reform Act. Although the federal tax rate fell by more than half, total tax receipts in the 1980s doubled from $517 billion in 1981 to $1,030 billion in 1990. The top tax rate rose slightly under George H. W. Bush and then moved to 39.6 percent under Bill Clinton. But under George W. Bush it fell again to 35 percent. So what’s striking is that, even as tax rates have fallen by half over the past quarter-century, taxes paid by the wealthy have increased. Lower tax rates have made the tax system more progressive, not less so. In 1980, for example, the top 5 percent of income earners paid only 37 percent of all income taxes. Today, the top 1 percent pay that proportion, and the top 5 percent pay a whopping 57 percent.

Are lower tax rates responsi­ble for the big budget deficits of recent decades?

There is no correlation between tax rates and deficits in recent U.S. history. The spike in the federal deficit in the 1980s was caused by massive spending increases.

The Congressional Budget Office reports that, since the 2003 tax cuts, federal revenues have grown by $745 billion—the largest real increase in history over such a short time period. Individual and corporate income tax receipts have jumped by 30 percent in the two years since the tax cuts.

https://www.aei.org/publication/guess-w ... the-taxes/

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:36 am

"Real simple test - Go tell your wife you have cheated on her multiple times over the years you have been married with multiple women and then let me know the results."

Then tell her if she stays with you, ya'll will be worth half a billion dollars and be the most powerful people in the world and see what she says. I suspect most women living in a double wide or in some middle class neighborhood and having to go work at a job she hates everyday would probably be glad to trade up in exchange for a little hide the sausage outside the marriage. Seriously, I've never been married, but after 8 years of marriage, does either partner really give a shit if their spouse fucks around a little? I guess for most people that kind of control over one person is the only power they'll ever be able to exert, so maybe they wouldn't want to give up that pathetic morsel, being it's the only one they've got. But I understand the jealousy and resentment towards other people who have massively more amounts of money and power, even though I'd say it's an emotion best to be avoided at all costs...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:38 am

Hedge the Cuckold.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 am

hedge wrote:"Real simple test - Go tell your wife you have cheated on her multiple times over the years you have been married with multiple women and then let me know the results."

Then tell her if she stays with you, ya'll will be worth half a billion dollars and be the most powerful people in the world and see what she says. I suspect most women living in a double wide or in some middle class neighborhood and having to go work at a job she hates everyday would probably be glad to trade up in exchange for a little hide the sausage outside the marriage. Seriously, I've never been married, but after 8 years of marriage, does either partner really give a shit if their spouse fucks around a little? I guess for most people that kind of control over one person is the only power they'll ever be able to exert, so maybe they wouldn't want to give up that pathetic morsel, being it's the only one they've got. But I understand the jealousy and resentment towards other people who have massively more amounts of money and power, even though I'd say it's an emotion best to be avoided at all costs...
I'd say that its a pretty big issue - otherwise divorce rates wouldn't be where they are.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 am

the sad thing about that Trump tape being leaked is it was probably members of his own party that did it.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:09 am