eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Phillipines President on EU meddling

I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:26 pm

crashcourse wrote:hedge walks up to me with hands in the air

lay down on the ground hedge I'm a cop I don't like how your acting are you on something

hedge refuses to lay on ground and continues walking around talking incoherently

get on the ground hedge or else

hedge then moves to his car where he reaches in trying to get something

I as a police officer shoot him before he gets whatever he was reaching for

so if its hedge I shoot anybody have a problems with that?
That would've been better if the second line was "I shoot hedge"...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:34 pm

At an event in New York City called “Building Progressive, Inclusive Cities,” Sadiq Khan, London’s London mayor, met with his counterpart in the Big Apple, far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio, and explained that urban dwellers should simply get used to jihadist rampages.

Terror attacks are “part and parcel of life in a big city,” Khan told the Evening Standard just hours after police foiled multiple terror attacks in New Jersey and New York.

sigh.................
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Blame the Irish.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Ben Shapiro - Daily Wire
---------
On Tuesday, a black officer from Charlotte, North Carolina shot and killed a 43-year-old black man, Keith Lamont Scott, in a University City apartment parking lot. The police had been looking for someone with an outstanding warrant when they saw Scott leave his car with a gun. After Scott got back in his car, the police approached him, at which point he emerged with the gun and “posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers, who subsequently fired their weapon striking the subject.” The cops then called a medic who began performing CPR. Despite the apparent fact that Scott was armed, his daughter released a video online saying that he was unarmed, that he was reading a book while waiting for his son to be let out from school, and that he was disabled.

There are no supporting facts to back her allegations.

Scott’s death prompted a race riot in Charlotte, with 12 officers injured, including seven hospitalized and one struck in the face by a rock. The rioters didn’t merely attack cops – they were throwing rocks and bottles from freeway overpasses onto drivers below. They also looted a Walmart and injured three reporters, including one who had to be hospitalized.

The Black Lives Matter movement has been disastrous for the nation. It’s based on a provable lie – that unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by the police. And it assumes that Americans don’t care if unarmed black people are shot by the police. But it actually does a disservice to innocent black people who do die at the hands of cops by lumping them in with purported victims who may not be victims at all. It’s utterly unfair to lump in Walter Scott, shot in the back in South Carolina, with Michael Brown, a thug who attempted to murder a police officer. But that’s what BLM does, driving riots from Ferguson to Baltimore -- and in doing so, undermines any effort toward racial unity. Americans are willing to mourn the death of innocents. But they’re not willing to pillory cops in situations in which they use justified force on suspects.

BLM assumes that the cops are always wrong. So do leftist politicians like Hillary Clinton, who continue to pander to leftist black voters by lying about the cops. And the mentality that cops are the bad guys has predictable consequences: more people who are anti-cop, including 25-year-old Nicholas Glenn, a black man who shot two officers in Philadelphia on Friday, including a black female police officer, and left behind a note speaking of “his hatred for police and probation officers,” according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. “I just can’t understand the reckless disregard or disrespect for law enforcement,” said John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 5. “I’ve never seen it at such a level as it is today.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9316/arme ... en-shapiro#

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Is it a provable lie that unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by police? Every stat pulled out by people talking about crime and police engagement that I've seen does not bring the data down to that level. Also, national stats on police involved shootings are hard to pull together. Fatal shootings are easier, but it is my understanding that police shootings, in general are not shared; even with FOIA.

So, I still don't know if I believe the statement that it's a provable lie that unarmed blacks are disproportionately shot by police.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Ben Shapiro has had a tough year. He split Breitbart, started #NeverTrump and has gotten blasted ever since by the alt-right. Maybe he can get back in their good graces.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:10 pm

also fwiw

Officer Brentley Vinson is a black officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department

He is in the center

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:11 pm

crashcourse wrote:crutcher the gentle giant had PCP in his car

might explain his behavior and why the female police officer felt the threat

anybody within 10-15 feet of you can charge you at a moments notice and still get to your gun even if you get 3-4 shots away

anybody on pcp double that
That's what they said. Didn't you ever see Cop Land?

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:13 pm

eCat wrote:Phillipines President on EU meddling

Logan loves that guy. However, I bet that guy wouldn't love Logan.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:05 pm

This Charlotte "riot" is so lame. If this in a real city, shit would be fucked all up. All these punks did was break into the Hornets team store and hit a TV cameraman in the head with a rock. Typical lame ass NC bullshit.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Sorry, to disappoint.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:46 pm

That's OK. I'm used to it from Charlotte and NC in general.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:58 am

Saint wrote:This Charlotte "riot" is so lame. If this in a real city, shit would be fucked all up. All these punks did was break into the Hornets team store and hit a TV cameraman in the head with a rock. Typical lame ass NC bullshit.
they raised their game last night.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:12 am

Still need to do better. .

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:17 pm

400 million guns plus, more than enough for every man, woman, and child in America. Most states are open carry, as the NRA won out over the wishes of law agencies. No doubt cops are on edge - who wouldn't be?

Still, cops have body armor, weapons, and training. They also have effective means of dispensing non-lethal force (tasers, spray, dogs etc). Their motto is "Serve and Protect." Contrary to a particular sentiment here, their #1 priority is public safety - to make sure ordinary people get home to THEIR family.

If a gun-toting citizenry and cops can't co-exist in harmony, then maybe some laws need to be re-examined. Open carry, imo, needs to go. Period.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Tazers should always be the first response. Unless Bad Guy draws a gun. Still a judgement call.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:16 pm

There are hundreds of millions of guns in the United States—enough, according to several estimates, for every American civilian adult to own more than one.

But actual gun ownership is far more lopsided than that.

A sweeping new survey by researchers at Harvard University and Northeastern University finds that roughly half of the nearly 300 million firearms in the United States are concentrated in the hands of a tiny sliver of the U.S. population: Just 3 percent of American adults own some 130 million guns, according to The Trace and Guardian US, two news organizations that first reported on the survey. (The full survey has not yet been released; Guardian US and The Trace reported plans to publish a series of stories about the findings throughout the week.)

This portrait of gun ownership represents the equivalent of about 17 guns per person among a group of “super-owners,” the 7.7 million Americans who own between eight and 140 guns each.

----------------

I'm a 3%'er!

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Evidently his black life didn't matter to him.
Let 'er Blow!