Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Unless she was 15

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Prof Tiger & Sardis "All Things Considered" Theology Hut

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:45 pm

sardis wrote:"I do not need any pastor to translate the meaning of the KJ Bible to me."

Then why did you link to the NIV?

"There is no mistake. Luke 16:18, is clear."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+16:18
Good catch sardis. I missed the drop down. I stand corrected.
God wrote:Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:48 pm

The Gray Ghost wrote:In IB's b/w world one is either a misogynist or a feminist and the bible decrees you must be the former to be good with God, no room for Grace.
No.

Christian men must love their wives. Christian men love women. We love them (probably too much.) Christian men could never hate women.

A Christian man hates feminism.

feminism != women
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Looks like this thread got a "pick me up."

IB's posts make me completely understand AA's and hedge's atheism.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

The Gray Ghost
Senior
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by The Gray Ghost » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Christian men must love their wives. Christian men love women. We love them (probably too much.) Christian men could never hate women.
And is that love conditional? Do Christian men love their wives as they love their car or speedboat, a piece of property they own and which exists to please their needs?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:55 pm

The Gray Ghost wrote:
innocentbystander wrote: Christian men must love their wives. Christian men love women. We love them (probably too much.) Christian men could never hate women.
And is that love conditional? Do Christian men love their wives as they love their car or speedboat, a piece of property they own and which exists to please their needs?
Well, the wife is the "helpmeet." At least, that is what she is supposed to be. And the two cleave together and become "one flesh." He has authority to make the decisions, and she "helps him" achieve those goals for the family. So this love is going to be a much deeper love than he could ever feel for a speedboat. How could a speedboat help meet any obligations the man might need to meet?

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 pm

It would help if he's delivering a 100 kilos of weed, which is more beneficial to mankind than your stupid bible or your wretched church...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Are you married, IB?

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Honestly, IB has a very old testament personality. In his defense, that is the bible, too - no matter how much some want to pretend it doesn't count.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 am

He still hasn't answered if he's married.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:25 am

Jungle Rat wrote:He still hasn't answered if he's married.
Very happily married

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am

Judging from your rants about the duties of a wife, it's clear that your wife withholds sex on a regular basis...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 am

No, he'd rape her if she tried that.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

The Gray Ghost
Senior

Post by The Gray Ghost » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 am

no no no, there's no such thing as rape within a marriage. He'd just be forcibly claiming what is already his.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:56 pm

I think one of the main reasons why people don't get married anymore is because many of the benefits that were bestowed upon married people (sex being the biggest one) are no longer valid with secular laws created by feminism. Men drive the marriage marketplace. They do ALL the asking. And right now, they aren't asking anymore. And why? Because all the goodies men got with marriage are gonzo (thanks feminism.) It was not that long ago when society (and government) understood that the moment the woman said "I do" that what she was saying is...
  • I do agree to be your property
  • I do agree to do whatever you tell me
  • I do agree to worship God the way you do
  • I do agree to consent to sex anytime you demand it of me
  • I do agree to save myself only for you
  • I do agree that if I want to leave you, you keep the kids and the house and money and I leave with the clothes on my back
This was still a great deal for women, an outstanding deal! The social status alone in being a married woman over a single lady, its tremendous. This is why women always wanted to be married, women have always wanted to be married way more than men ever did. All her children would be provided for by her husband. She had provisioning and protection. And why? Because her husband has pride of ownership! Her body was his and he took great pride in taking care of it. If a man gets all those bullet points, he is instinctively going to want to do anything and everything he can to make sure nobody messed with his property. He'd work 3 jobs if he had to knowing that he was caring for his personal property. This worked.

...and now, its all gone. Those "I do's" don't mean anything anymore. :cry: :(

Okay so what happened? Well, some women are fat and ugly. And the ugly ducklings get no marriage proposals. The patriarchy doesn't work for them because they are not part of it. They sit in the library. They get no provisioning from men. They get no provisioning for their children should they have any out of wedlock. They get zippo. So they banded together to form a wicked, satanic driven ideology, that gives them all the goodies the pretty girls get without any effort on their part to change themselves to be more appealing to men. Thus, feminism was born. And what is the root of feminist principle?

Men have no rights, only responsibilities. Men have no value other than creating wealth for government confiscation and in dying in wars. Women have all the rights, no responsibilities. Women's lives are worth more than anything, worth more than the unborn life that they are carrying.

That is pretty much the prime directive of feminism. They say feminism is about equality but that is all just bullsh1t. There is nothing equal about it. It was created to give unattractive women access to the mainstream of society. That is basically it.

I counsel young men. I can't convince any of them to get married, none of them. We have so many lonely girls in our church, its ridiculous. Dates they get, and they may even get laid (they just don't tell me about that.) But husbands? Nopey. They don't get that. And its getting worse, and worse, and worse. And its all because individual men are making individual decisions that are in their own best interests regarding life and marriage. And largely those decisions (given the secular divorce laws in the United States) are to "opt out."

To encourage men to marry, to get them to "man up", they are fighting a losing battle with The Red Pill and MGTOW.

AlabamAlum
Legend

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:03 pm

lmmfao.
— Abraham Lincoln

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:41 pm

AlabamAlum wrote:lmmfao.
I'll agree, its pretty funny now. But its not so funny for our future as a nation (or even the world) if you believe in marriage (as I do), if you want to see everyone married (as I do), and you can't go and create a list of benefits for young men to go down on bended knee. All the young men see are minuses. The benefits, are gone, legislated away thanks entirely to the feminist imperative. How can my mere words about how great marriage is possibly compete with masturbating to free, streaming, high definition, on-line p0rn, compete with recreational drug use, compete with the cheap easy living on a Bohemian society that young men are now so eager and willing to embrace? Why should men work hard at all to better themselves when they would just be working... for others?

There are way too many never married 40+ and 50+ year old men in my neighborhood who still live at home with their 70+ and 80+ year old parents, unwilling to do anything other than the occasional Uber/Lyft work to pay for their drugs, setting up gofundmes for their various e-begging endeavors, and surf p0rn all day with a bag of Doritos in one hand and their lubed up John Thomas in the other. They are perfectly okay with "opting out" of society, largely because they have seen so many of their same aged male colleagues who also live at home with their long since retired parents, but these poor b@stards live to work! They are working hard to support a former wife who frivolously divorced them so she could keep the house and the kids and the child support/alimony checks and (best of all) keep the tattooed, unemployed, Harley riding alpha male in the house that she could have sex with whenever she wants. 40+ and 50+ year old men see that and they learned their lesson. 20+ men also see that (see what happened to their dad thanks to their good-for-nothing mom) and is it no wonder that they also want nothing to do with marriage?

AA, God allowed us to exercise our free will and destroy a great gift He gave to us (marriage.) And now, we are royal and truly f-cked.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Even the Bronze Age goat herders who invented the god and wrote the book that IB is basing all this on would say that he is completely batshit insane.