Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by gule » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:43 pm

panties too tight , Bluetick?

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by bluetick » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Nope. Hate on whoever or whatever you like. Just keep yer facts straight.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:The South is popular for the same reasons that Walmart is popular. It's cheap and they're always looking for workers. Doesn't mean the quality of life is the best. Poverty rates are also higher across the South on average.
Yes of course that's true.

Living in an expesnive city (section-8, you don't pay but SOMEONE does) and getting an EBT for your WIC payments, and no jobs (or married people) anywhere is always a much better lifestyle than living cheap where there is plenty of work. Yes I'm sure you are right, quality of life.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 pm

So the South has some sad cities? Thank God. That's where the Blues come from. Jazz too. Plus, those little Southern hamlets that made the sad list are probably run by Democrats too.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Sad

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Toemeesleather wrote:The downturn/housing collapse was birthed in the Carter admin and there's zero gained blaming/praising the Bush II years. I just want to see a dem or their msm sycophants grow some sack and hold Obammer accountable for his putrid record.
LMAO! The near-death experience of the US economy took place at the end of 8 years of a Republican Presidency, 8 years of a Republican senate, and 6 out of 8 years of a Republican House. Yet according to Toe, the Republican Party bears no responsibility whatsoever for the economic Chernobyl of 2008. Instead, "It's all Jimmy Carter's fault."

And somewhere between Carter and Bush was a guy named Clinton, under whose watch the economy experience unprecedented growth. And the last balanced budget we ever had.

Here comes the usual sophistry that Clinton doesn't deserve any credit for that either. It was all the Internet!

Like I said, LMAO.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Now you know why I laughed at the same yesterday. The pubs are like an ex wife.

10ac
Senior
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by 10ac » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

States Recognizing TN Permits

•Alabama
•Alaska*
•Arizona*
•Arkansas*
•Colorado
•Delaware
•Florida*
•Georgia*
•Idaho
•Indiana
•Iowa
•Kansas
•Kentucky*
•Louisiana*
•Michigan*
•Minnesota
•Mississippi*
•Missouri
•Montana
•Nebraska
•Nevada
•New Hampshire*
•New Mexico*
•North Carolina*
•North Dakota
•Oklahoma
•Ohio*
•Pennsylvania*
•South Carolina*
•South Dakota*
•Texas*
•Utah
•Vermont
•Virginia*
•Washington*
•West Virginia*
•Wisconsin
•Wyoming*

* Indicates the state has a formal reciprocity agreement with Tennessee

(Note: Persons with a valid Tennessee Handgun Carry permit should contact any state for information on carrying such handgun prior to entering the state.)

States Not Recognizing TN Permits

•California
•Connecticut
•Hawaii
•Illinois
•Maine
•Maryland
•Massachusetts
•New Jersey
•New York
•Oregon
•Rhode Island
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 am

"Professor",
Professor Tiger wrote:IB, I understand that you believe that women shouldn't be doctors because women receive valuable training in med school, but are likely to waste that training by veering into motherhood in mid-career. So that seat that a woman occupied in med school is wasted in comparison with a male, who is unlikely to give up medicine for fatherhood.
I was going to hold off on this because I felt sorry for you being so ignorant. It does no good for me to kick a man when he's down (which is clearly the case here.) The problem is, I fear you might be in some kind of position of authority. Which means your thoughts and beliefs might be fucking up future generations. So for them, I am doing this. Hopefully, you are smart enough to swallow your pride.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/12/opini ... anted=all&
Dr Karen Sibert wrote:Today, however, increasing numbers of doctors — mostly women — decide to work part time or leave the profession. Since 2005 the part-time physician workforce has expanded by 62 percent, according to recent survey data from the American Medical Group Association, with nearly 4 in 10 female doctors between the ages of 35 and 44 reporting in 2010 that they worked part time.

This may seem like a personal decision, but it has serious consequences for patients and the public.

Medical education is supported by federal and state tax money both at the university level — student tuition doesn’t come close to covering the schools’ costs — and at the teaching hospitals where residents are trained. So if doctors aren’t making full use of their training, taxpayers are losing their investment. With a growing shortage of doctors in America, we can no longer afford to continue training doctors who don’t spend their careers in the full-time practice of medicine.

It isn’t fashionable (and certainly isn’t politically correct) to criticize “work-life balance” or part-time employment options. How can anyone deny people the right to change their minds about a career path and choose to spend more time with their families? I have great respect for stay-at-home parents, and I think it’s fine if journalists or chefs or lawyers choose to work part time or quit their jobs altogether. But it’s different for doctors. Someone needs to take care of the patients.
With all due respect "Professor", shut the hell up. You shut your mouth and do NOT challenge me on this one. You got that? I know way more about this than you do and you would be well served, to read, to listen, and to learn. And you change you attitude, right quick. And maybe (just maybe) there will be hope for you yet that you will not live a life as a mangina.

You must UNLEARN that which feminism has forced you to LEARN. Return to manhood.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:14 am

Take your meds !!!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 am

Jungle Rat wrote:Take your meds !!!
Thanks for reminding me.... dad.

It just drives me crazy. You know how you look up to some people because they know things that you don't and you learn from them? There are so many people way smarter than me in my life that have taught me so much... I learned so much from just shutting my mouth and listening. I am indebted to these people. And then we have people like our good professor here who seems to think he some kind of a sage, that he can be an expert in everything.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:48 am

Latest from the discredited Shelby Steele.

When you have grown used to American institutions being so intimidated by the prospect of black wrath that they invent mushy ideas like "diversity" and "inclusiveness" simply to escape that wrath, then the crisp reading of the law that the Zimmerman jury displayed comes as a shock.....

On television in recent weeks you could see black leaders from every background congealing into a chorus of umbrage and complaint. But they weren't so much outraged at a horrible injustice as they were affronted by the disregard of their own authority. The jury effectively said to them, "You won't call the tune here. We will work within the law."

The Revs. Jackson and Sharpton have been consigned to a hard fate: They can never be more than redundancies, echoes of the great men they emulate because America has changed. Hard to be a King or Mandela today when your monstrous enemy is no more than the cherubic George Zimmerman.....lusting for the conviction of the contrite and mortified George Zimmerman, as if a stint in prison for him would somehow assure more peace and security for black teenagers everywhere. This, despite the fact that nearly one black teenager a day is shot dead on the South Side of Chicago—to name only one city—by another black teenager.

Why did the civil-rights leadership use its greatly depleted moral authority to support Trayvon Martin? This young man was, after all, no Rosa Parks—a figure of indisputable human dignity set upon by the rank evil of white supremacy. Trayvon threw the first punch and then continued pummeling the much smaller Zimmerman. Yes, Trayvon was a kid, but he was also something of a menace. The larger tragedy is that his death will come to very little. There was no important principle or coherent protest implied in that first nose-breaking punch. It was just dumb bravado, a tough-guy punch....

Put bluntly, this leadership rather easily tolerates black kids killing other black kids. But it cannot abide a white person (and Mr. Zimmerman, with his Hispanic background, was pushed into a white identity by the media over his objections) getting away with killing a black person without undermining the leadership's very reason for being....

But actually this establishment is fighting to maintain its authority to wield poetic truth—the authority to tell the larger society how it must think about blacks, how it must respond to them, what it owes them and, then, to brook no argument.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:50 am

Oh, and thx to Prof for playing village idiot in Hedge's absence.

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Breaking News: Sharpton and Jackson are Out of Touch Self Promoters and Fading From View

Next: Hall and Oates Slide Also a Mystery
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

gule
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: South Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by gule » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 pm

phunny shit rite thar!

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Stocks Soar, Rich get Richer/Poor get Poorer Under Obammer

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Ba da dat dat da...I'm lovin it

gule
Sophomore

Post by gule » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:48 pm

so, bluetick's panties fit him fine.. he says! verry interesting,,,,,,, ;)

gule
Sophomore

Post by gule » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:50 pm

impeach Obama!

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Why, Obamacare is pulling us out the recession, foo!