Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by eCat » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:29 pm

because of the wars, all these podunk police forces basically have a military surplus store given to them for free.

those cops in Ferguson had all this military shit just laying around collection dust and couldn't wait for an opportunity to play dress up.

not to go on too deep of a rant, but its easy for me to connect this mentality of people wanting the government to take care of them at some level - with more restrictions, more regulations, more willingness to forego liberties - and the price you pay for it is a government where the local police see the neighborhoods they patrol as a war zone and the people they protect and serve as the enemy.

I don't know the story with Michael Brown - maybe he did hold up that store and push the little indian owner around but the kid was unarmed from point A to point B in all of this.

I go on a freaking taser rant every other week on here about cops using them unwarranted -someone should be asking why a bullet was the solution to bringing this kid down as opposed to a zapping him in the balls.

And I don't think there is any way you can compare this to Trayvon Martin. First, the police are professionals, trained to address this situation - George Zimmerman was a scared man getting punched in the head.

Of course the last thing I want to hear is Eric Holder stepping in because this is a racial issue - he uses that card every chance he gets and frankly I'm sick of it, but in this case it is necessary.

Not only were those local cops going off on the protestors but they were going off on the media - how in the hell can cops get away with telling reporters to leave a McDonalds because they didn't like them reporting the story?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Owlman » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 am

Eric Holder is stepping in??? Didn't know that.

The governor has asked the FBI to help with the investigation. Thank God. Will anyone believe what's in that police report that still hasn't been release after that police chief's fuck-ups yesterday?
My Dad is my hero still.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 am

U.S. Justice Department officials have offered to assist local authorities in Ferguson, Missouri, to help them control crowds “without relying on unnecessarily extreme displays of force,” Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement Thursday. “The local authorities in Missouri have accepted this offer of assistance as of this afternoon,” he said.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:54 am

Is that legal?
Let 'er Blow!

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm

10ac wrote:Is that legal?
If the state accepts their assistance, of course. States frequently seek help from the FBI, for example, serial killers. Still may be a state issue, but they ask for help from the feds. Plus this is a potential 1983 action. Deprivation of Civil Rights under color of law.
My Dad is my hero still.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:36 am

eCat wrote:not to go on too deep of a rant, but its easy for me to connect this mentality of people wanting the government to take care of them at some level - with more restrictions, more regulations, more willingness to forego liberties - and the price you pay for it is a government where the local police see the neighborhoods they patrol as a war zone and the people they protect and serve as the enemy.
...its the feminism. Seriously.

Were it not for feminism, we could fire 80% of our law enforcement tomorrow. But the feminist imperative states that at a second's notice, a woman (any woman) could pick up a phone anywhere, call the police, have them come to the house that her husband has paid for, remove her husband (for something, anything, anything she has to say) and tomorrow afternoon those same police present a needless restraining order to her soon-to-be ex-husband because he might have yelled at her. She is pissed off at him and government MUST make her whole at his expense. THIS is the government that feminism needs, one where the Patriarchial model (woman being led and protected by her husband) is destroyed and replaced with the government as a woman's Patriarch (a Patriarch that now SHE leads.)

Without a large and obtrusive government (with lots or police to enforce lots of laws and regulations) feminism will not work. It can't work because women are net-wealth-consumers and there must be a large and obtrusive government made available and ready for women to exploit the surplus resources created by men. And it is ONLY the government (a government built to protect and provide for women) that is allowed to have the power of force which is the main reason why feminists are against ordinary people having firearms but they have no problem with your local police having a tank. Only government should have the power of force (the same force that arms those cops in Ferguson better than ISIS is armed,) cops being the only men women trust to protect them from ALL THE OTHER MEN who are intent to beat and rape them. They trust them because they have to trust some man with a gun (better be the government man they trust and not their own husband as there is no hope for feminism without government that can enforce a law created by women to overpower and overthrow their husband when they have no further use for him other than his paycheck.) This is the world we have today. It really is that simple.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 am

you sound pretty entrenched on that premise

I"m not sure I give it much credence.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 am

What IB described actually happened to me 11 years ago. Does the Probate Justice System favor females? I think it does. Then again a male has the same right to kick his bitch out as well by making up a story. We just dont. Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nor does it have to do with any of today's problems. I don't and have never understood IBs hatred towards women. It saddens me that he can't enjoy them like we do.

crashcourse
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Kansas State

Post by crashcourse » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 am

an IB/Rat alliance--who would have thunk it

the thing that irritates me about ferguson is the irrationality of assuming this cop blantantly murdered a 18 y/o

first you got a manbeast committing a robbery 10 minutes prior showing attitude strongarming apu.
your witnesses have not been identified except for johnson and when you have white cop black defendant what do you think the black witnessses are going to say epecially when one just watched his buddy rob apu.
third nice to see jesse and al together again for the one time every year when there is a white/hispanic shooting a black, where all allthese mf's when the black man seems to be wiping out his own race all over this country on a nightly basis.

i'm not saying mr browns death was not a tragedy--it was, and im not saying is shouldnt be thoroughly investigated--it should--but the first night of looting set the stage for ignorant police tactics the second. maybe it was overkill but when you have citizens l;ooting local business--what did you expect the local cops to do the next night?
Last edited by crashcourse on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 am

Rat wrote:What IB described actually happened to me 11 years ago. Does the Probate Justice System favor females? I think it does. Then again a male has the same right to kick his bitch out as well by making up a story. We just dont. Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nor does it have to do with any of today's problems. I don't and have never understood IBs hatred towards women. It saddens me that he can't enjoy them like we do.
^That...well, that except for the "it happened to me 11 years ago." Otherwise, I'm on the same page.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:57 am

the continued rioting/looting really hurts their cause. Continued criminal actions, shooting at police from rooftops, etc, doesn't really do much to put the spotlight on innocent people being victimized by the police. Matter of fact, I think it starts to add credibility to the idea that the cop was probably justified.

I heard this morning that the cop shot the kid 6 times, including 2 in the head.

At first I was like "holy fuck! and then I got to thinking about what would motivate a man to shoot someone 6 times as opposed to 1. That is half a clip assuming the cop had a semi-auto -so he didn't unload the gun, he stopped after some determinate.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 am

There's no fucking alliance. I think he's a fucking moron. Sometime in the past IB was bent over by a judge and still hurts today. As most men in divorce have been. Why? Because she threw the first punch. He could have thrown the first punch but he didnt. Neither did I. I don't want to behead all women because of what happened. I came out just fine and am enjoying watching my ex struggle.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:32 pm

rat,
rat wrote:What IB described actually happened to me 11 years ago.
I'm sorry.
rat wrote:Does the Probate Justice System favor females? I think it does. Then again a male has the same right to kick his bitch out as well by making up a story.
No, not really. If you try and kick her out without just cause, the cops are going to know it and you'll probably wind up in jail and she'll have a civil case. And even if you aren't lying, you'll be hard pressed to find a cop that has been marinating in feminist thought his whole life where he would take action against a woman at your expense.

VAWA laws are entirely one-sided for the purposes of empowering women at the expense of men and that is all the result of feminism. It is just that you and I have lived under this system for the last 40 years, that feminism is such an overwhelming part of all our lives that we don't recognize how it has affected our culture, our laws, our economy, and even our churches and pastors. From a sociological standpoint, feminism has infected everything in the first world simply because the first world economies are just barely rich enough (albeit, growing poorer) to grant these extra gender-based-privileges.
rat wrote:We just dont. Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nor does it have to do with any of today's problems.
Feminism has everything to do with it. It was feminism that said in the mid-1960s that a single mom should be empowered (by government) to raise a child without a man in the home (because men were Patriarichal which to feminist women means that men were abusive.) It was in the late 50s and early 1960s when government starting cutting checks to women (as well as giving them public housing) to support their bastards. This change in political thought was brought about by feminism. It was further exaserbating by this Presidential administration with his nonsense about the "Life of Julia."

The thinking here is that women have value, men are expendable. So anything that can be done to extort resources from men to be redistributed back to women, is seen (by society) as a moral good. That is why there is very little outrage at ACA (Obamacare) in the way it is as a "tax." As Justice Roberts correctly called it, it IS a tax, a bachelor tax, a tax on young male bachelors that they MUST pay if they don't buy something they dont need nor will they ever use (health insurance, since young men do not go to the doctor or put in health insurance claims) so that women at any age can get subsidy from men to help pay for their birth control, their breast exams, and their pap smears. There is no outrage here because soceity doesn't give a damn about young male bachelors. They have no value, no worth, and if they band together to call out this behavior liberals and conservatives alike will silence them with degrading comments such as "man up!"

As far as Ferguson goes, you will note that not one feminist is angry about the fact that the Ferguson PD looks like an army with their tanks and their riot gear. You might hear feminists complain that it is mostly black men that are feeling the wrath of the police (and not middle class white men whom they hate, whom they have NO use for other than to spend the money that they make), but you will NOT hear from feminists that there are too many Ferguson police, that they have too many weapons, or that they are too violent towards the men. Feminsts might complain that they are too "white" but NOT too "many." For a feminist, there is NEVER enough cops. Remember rat, there is a feminist imperative here. Those Ferguson police officers, feminists truly believe that they all work to support feminism (to arrest all men because men are violent and rapists.)
rat wrote:I don't and have never understood IBs hatred towards women. It saddens me that he can't enjoy them like we do.
You misunderstand me. I love women, LOVE THEM (maybe too much.) I hate feminism. Feminism has wrecked so many women, needlessly. It has turned sisters against their brothers, daughters against their fathers, and wives against their husbands. Feeling sad is certainly understandable, but feel sad for what has happened in our society.
rat wrote:Sometime in the past IB was bent over by a judge and still hurts today.
Actually, it was the judge (the judge who heard MY SIDE as opposed to the one who heard only one side) who stepped up and helped me.

For the record rat, I have never been arrested in my life. I have never been forced out of my home, not once. But I HAVE been given a restraining order (an order that I got quashed) because yours truly was foolish enough (20 years ago) to get involved with and then dump a woman who simmered in feminist thought and was also BPD. I think it was the feminism that made her BPD but we'll never know for sure. Anyway, in her wrath (towards me) for dumping her after I told her that I loved her, she was going to get EVEN. And the only way she could get even was to involve the power of force provided (to her) from government. She lied to a judge, got an emergency restraining order which I went to court and had to spend money (needlessly) to hire a lawyer to get it quashed. And I did. I got it quashed when the NEXT judge (the judge that actually held court on what was granted originally in "emergency") listened to both sides and realized that she was a lying c-nt. And on that day when the judge vacated the order, she stormed out of the court room (detective following her right along with some "counselor" from some Domestic Absue protection organization) crying NOT because she was afraid of me (since she wasn't) but INSTEAD because a goverment that she thought was created solely to be her ally (at my expense) stopped empowering her. I took that order that was signed by the judge that ORDERS law enforcement agencies to shred that public record and none of them would empower me. The Chief of Police in my town yelled at me and called me "son" when I told him what he had to do to do his job. As it turns out, the ONLY way to get a police department to destroy a vacated restraining order to to spend money by paying an attorney to pay the agency a visit and get it (on record, on tape) that they will knowingly disobey a judge's order. Law enforcement agencies refuse to destroy these orders because they beleive they are doing right (by the women that filed them) to keep them as a public record simply because they are also simmering in feminist thought (all men are bad, all women are good.) So a man (such as myself) has to spend money to force them to do their job.

I got out cheap. Feminism cost me $700 and three days of my time. Without knowing too much about your situation, I'm going to guess that feminism cost you so much more. Rat, you need a red pill. Cross over and join us, you are almost there.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Cletus
The Dick Cheney of the Internet
College Hoops Affiliation: Georgetown

Post by Cletus » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 pm

You've got a very active imagination.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Cletus wrote:You've got a very active imagination.
No, not really.

I just see the world a bit more clearly after taking the red pill. I suggest you do the same.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:29 pm

innocentbystander wrote:rat,
rat wrote:What IB described actually happened to me 11 years ago.
I'm sorry.
rat wrote:Does the Probate Justice System favor females? I think it does. Then again a male has the same right to kick his bitch out as well by making up a story.
No, not really. If you try and kick her out without just cause, the cops are going to know it and you'll probably wind up in jail and she'll have a civil case. And even if you aren't lying, you'll be hard pressed to find a cop that has been marinating in feminist thought his whole life where he would take action against a woman at your expense.

VAWA laws are entirely one-sided for the purposes of empowering women at the expense of men and that is all the result of feminism. It is just that you and I have lived under this system for the last 40 years, that feminism is such an overwhelming part of all our lives that we don't recognize how it has affected our culture, our laws, our economy, and even our churches and pastors. From a sociological standpoint, feminism has infected everything in the first world simply because the first world economies are just barely rich enough (albeit, growing poorer) to grant these extra gender-based-privileges.
rat wrote:We just dont. Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nor does it have to do with any of today's problems.
Feminism has everything to do with it. It was feminism that said in the mid-1960s that a single mom should be empowered (by government) to raise a child without a man in the home (because men were Patriarichal which to feminist women means that men were abusive.) It was in the late 50s and early 1960s when government starting cutting checks to women (as well as giving them public housing) to support their bastards. This change in political thought was brought about by feminism. It was further exaserbating by this Presidential administration with his nonsense about the "Life of Julia."

The thinking here is that women have value, men are expendable. So anything that can be done to extort resources from men to be redistributed back to women, is seen (by society) as a moral good. That is why there is very little outrage at ACA (Obamacare) in the way it is as a "tax." As Justice Roberts correctly called it, it IS a tax, a bachelor tax, a tax on young male bachelors that they MUST pay if they don't buy something they dont need nor will they ever use (health insurance, since young men do not go to the doctor or put in health insurance claims) so that women at any age can get subsidy from men to help pay for their birth control, their breast exams, and their pap smears. There is no outrage here because soceity doesn't give a damn about young male bachelors. They have no value, no worth, and if they band together to call out this behavior liberals and conservatives alike will silence them with degrading comments such as "man up!"

As far as Ferguson goes, you will note that not one feminist is angry about the fact that the Ferguson PD looks like an army with their tanks and their riot gear. You might hear feminists complain that it is mostly black men that are feeling the wrath of the police (and not middle class white men whom they hate, whom they have NO use for other than to spend the money that they make), but you will NOT hear from feminists that there are too many Ferguson police, that they have too many weapons, or that they are too violent towards the men. Feminsts might complain that they are too "white" but NOT too "many." For a feminist, there is NEVER enough cops. Remember rat, there is a feminist imperative here. Those Ferguson police officers, feminists truly believe that they all work to support feminism (to arrest all men because men are violent and rapists.)
rat wrote:I don't and have never understood IBs hatred towards women. It saddens me that he can't enjoy them like we do.
You misunderstand me. I love women, LOVE THEM (maybe too much.) I hate feminism. Feminism has wrecked so many women, needlessly. It has turned sisters against their brothers, daughters against their fathers, and wives against their husbands. Feeling sad is certainly understandable, but feel sad for what has happened in our society.
rat wrote:Sometime in the past IB was bent over by a judge and still hurts today.
Actually, it was the judge (the judge who heard MY SIDE as opposed to the one who heard only one side) who stepped up and helped me.

For the record rat, I have never been arrested in my life. I have never been forced out of my home, not once. But I HAVE been given a restraining order (an order that I got quashed) because yours truly was foolish enough (20 years ago) to get involved with and then dump a woman who simmered in feminist thought and was also BPD. I think it was the feminism that made her BPD but we'll never know for sure. Anyway, in her wrath (towards me) for dumping her after I told her that I loved her, she was going to get EVEN. And the only way she could get even was to involve the power of force provided (to her) from government. She lied to a judge, got an emergency restraining order which I went to court and had to spend money (needlessly) to hire a lawyer to get it quashed. And I did. I got it quashed when the NEXT judge (the judge that actually held court on what was granted originally in "emergency") listened to both sides and realized that she was a lying c-nt. And on that day when the judge vacated the order, she stormed out of the court room (detective following her right along with some "counselor" from some Domestic Absue protection organization) crying NOT because she was afraid of me (since she wasn't) but INSTEAD because a goverment that she thought was created solely to be her ally (at my expense) stopped empowering her. I took that order that was signed by the judge that ORDERS law enforcement agencies to shred that public record and none of them would empower me. The Chief of Police in my town yelled at me and called me "son" when I told him what he had to do to do his job. As it turns out, the ONLY way to get a police department to destroy a vacated restraining order to to spend money by paying an attorney to pay the agency a visit and get it (on record, on tape) that they will knowingly disobey a judge's order. Law enforcement agencies refuse to destroy these orders because they beleive they are doing right (by the women that filed them) to keep them as a public record simply because they are also simmering in feminist thought (all men are bad, all women are good.) So a man (such as myself) has to spend money to force them to do their job.

I got out cheap. Feminism cost me $700 and three days of my time. Without knowing too much about your situation, I'm going to guess that feminism cost you so much more. Rat, you need a red pill. Cross over and join us, you are almost there.
I didn't ask for a response because I really don't give a shit what you think. You're a fucking nut job. No way in hell I'm reading all that nonsense. Christ IB. Get some fucking mental help.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:I didn't ask for a response because I really don't give a shit what you think. You're a fucking nut job. No way in hell I'm reading all that nonsense. Christ IB. Get some fucking mental help.
I already did. The mental help I needed (and got) was to reconcile the purpose of feminism. Rush Limbaugh defined it, it is pretty straight forward.

Feminism was established as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.

Once you get that part down, you have all the mental help you need (regarding feminism.)

Were it not for the fact that some women are and will always be ugly (and thus, struggle to get resources and protections from men of their own free will), we'd all still have the Patriarchy. And we'd all be so much happier. Alas, the Patriarchy tends to exclude ugly women from their provisioning.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Rush was your therapist? Thats all I need to know. Move along please. You make my stomach churn.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Rush was your therapist? Thats all I need to know. Move along please. You make my stomach churn.
I may make your stomach churn, but that doesn't mean (on this one thing at least) that Rush is wrong.

Owlman
Senior

Post by Owlman » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Kick you out? your wife can't kick you out of your home. She can ask you to leave? And it's your choice. She can move out and file for divorce or separation. But she can't kick you out. She can't make you sleep on the couch either.
My Dad is my hero still.