Nice defense.

bluetick
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by bluetick » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:37 pm

10ac wrote:Nice job, IB.
LMAO

So the loon is going to lead you. Why not.
"OMG, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I AM FUCKED!"

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Owlman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Tax credit properties are an easy money maker as long as you keep the rent numbers.
and as long as you work through the various govt entities, all who want to control you, with the large amount of paperwork that you have to go through. Still, as you say, the money, while not as potentially profitable per project as conventional financing, is less risky than and more secure.
My Dad is my hero still.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Tax credit properties are an easy money maker as long as you keep the rent numbers.
My church developed some affordable housing units using tax credits.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am

Jungle Rat wrote:Nice defense.
He is a child.

I'm not convinced that the "child" has a clue what he's talking about, not one. He pulled a whole bunch of links that he could have copied from the Huffington Post, from the Daily Kos, and the Democratic Underground to support his hypothisis of (what?) I have no idea, that white people are out to get him? That Republicans steal houses from people? I asked him to explain anything and all I get is links.

No I don't think we are dealing with an adult here. He has no idea what capitalism is, what a mortgage broker does, or anything at all about teh housing crisis. There is no way this person is a Pastor. His focus is snark and invented racism (where there isn't any.) I don't think he understand anything, certainly not Christ. And he probably doesn't understand any of the terms that he is using, just copies them from some other site because they were used as talking points for the DNC....

...and when I challenge him, he calls me insane.

That is a child. This will be the last time I engage him with any respect. He is not deserving of it.

JD, maybe you should just not type anymore and let the adults talk?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 am

bluetick wrote:
LMAO

IB answers a bunch of links by JD, point by point without posting a bunch of links himself, and instead of replying to him, he's called insane, an idiot, a loon etc. I told him "nice job". How the fuck does that make him my leader? By your way of thinking, Rat is your leader.

LMAO
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 am

10ac wrote:
bluetick wrote:
LMAO

IB answers a bunch of links by JD, point by point without posting a bunch of links himself, and instead of replying to him, he's called insane, an idiot, a loon etc. I told him "nice job". How the fuck does that make him my leader? By your way of thinking, Rat is your leader.

LMAO
Thank you.

No I am not 10ac's leader, but JD is just a kid. Just put him on ignore. I already have.

Tick, stop being a stupid ass.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:24 am

In other news, Iraq - for whom we spent 10 years of blood and treasure, says this:
Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S.

A top Iraqi diplomat urged Arab states to “use the weapon of oil” against the United States because of its alliance with Israel, raising more questions about the Middle Eastern nation's allegiance to the country that freed it from a ruthless dictatorship.

The shocking statement from a democratic government in power only after the U.S. and allies ousted murderous dictator Saddam Hussein in a costly and bloody war laid bare the Middle Eastern nation’s true allegiance.

"Iraq will invite (Arab) ministers to use the weapon of oil, with the aim of asserting real pressure on the United States and whoever stands with Israel," Qais al-Azzawy told reporters in Cairo on Friday.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/16 ... z2CY5Kohe5
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

We needed much, much more collateral damage. Millions and millions.
Let 'er Blow!

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 am

Remember when "they were yearning to be free"?

Bush was right that a new wave of democracy would sweep across the Middle East. I don't think this was what he had in mind.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:54 am

10ac wrote:
bluetick wrote:
LMAO

LMAO
Day-um. Struck a chord with that bit of jocularity.

Seriously, it never occured to me that the whiney-bitch woman-hater meant anything to you. I figured you were just giving him a pat on the head because you felt sorry for him.

But hey, if you dig his 'point by point' rebuttals...well, looks like you've got a lot to look forward to.

Johnette's Daddy
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: USC
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by Johnette's Daddy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 am

10ac wrote:
bluetick wrote:
LMAO

LMAO
I haven't been here much so I don't know the protocol of this board, but on pretty much every other board I participate in, if you post a contested statement without linking to some sort of mainstream, respected source that backs you up, they consider it "talking out of your ass."

Why?

Because EVERYONE on the internet is a Harvard-trained Rhodes Scholar/Nobel Laureate who did fellowships at the Sorbonne and London School of Economics before they made a killing in the stock market/dot-com boom/secret invention for the DoD/Gambino Crime Family and then retired to post on the internet 20 hours per day, and if you'd just listen to and learn from their link-less wisdom, your miserable life might be made just a little bit better.

FWIW, the folks who brought me over here from WX know who I am - at least one poster here actually visited a church I pastored. In any event, I drifted to PNN a few weeks before the election simply to see if there were any rebarbative knuckle draggers who were deluded enough to believe that Romney had a chance so that I could needle them. There were and I did. Now I'm gone. You may go back to watching reruns of "Father Knows Best" and dream of the halcyon days of yore.
During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 am

Just like you bed wetters, this knuckle dragger didn't think he had a chance. The fact that he won the first time, with all the unanswered questions about his past, his racism, the people with whom he hung, Showed me that the homos, hos, and negroes were now the majority. And with a 70% bastardhood of the giveme sector and the millions of wetbacks soon to be citizens, the Republicans will never win another presidential election. Calf rope.
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 am

bluetick wrote:Day-um. Struck a chord with that bit of jocularity.

Seriously, it never occured to me that the whiney-bitch woman-hater meant anything to you. I figured you were just giving him a pat on the head because you felt sorry for him.

But hey, if you dig his 'point by point' rebuttals...well, looks like you've got a lot to look forward to.
Tick,

I don't see too many women haters here at pnn. What I see here are a few guys who are too emasculated (like you) to have an adult conversation about what has happened in our culture and what needs to change so men can be men. I think you are too much of a pussy to have that conversation, (and you know it) so it pisses you off that another man has enough courage to say what you know (deep down) is right. It pisses you off so much that you are so emasculated, you are forced to attack whoever has the balls you wish you could reclaim.

Spend 14 minutes and watch this shit....

[youtube]y5OdQGbVNa4[/youtube]

...scary stuff huh? What are you feeling after watching that? Do you understand the point that is being made? Are you man enough to talk about it (talk about the differences between men and women) or do you want to suppress this whole conversation altogether?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 am

I am your leader!!!

bluetick
All-American

Post by bluetick » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 am

innocentbystander wrote:
Tick,

I don't see too many women haters here at pnn. What I see here are a few guys who are too emasculated (like you) to have an adult conversation about what has happened in our culture and what needs to change so men can be men. I think you are too much of a pussy to have that conversation, (and you know it) so it pisses you off that another man has enough courage to say what you know (deep down) is right. It pisses you off so much that you are so emasculated, you are forced to attack whoever has the balls you wish you could reclaim.

Spend 14 minutes and watch this shit....

[youtube]y5OdQGbVNa4[/youtube]

...scary stuff huh? What are you feeling after watching that? Do you understand the point that is being made? Are you man enough to talk about it (talk about the differences between men and women) or do you want to suppress this whole conversation altogether?
Dear I B Wound Too Tight,

You clearly have issues that need to be addressed in a less public forum and with persons trained to handle your special needs. Or at least that is the perception you have built up (there is always the outside chance that you're just fucking around with a keyboard...there's always that ember of hope). If it really is the the former, then I bid you good luck and God speed.

Professor Tiger
All-American

Post by Professor Tiger » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 am

In any event, I drifted to PNN a few weeks before the election simply to see if there were any rebarbative knuckle draggers who were deluded enough to believe that Romney had a chance so that I could needle them. There were and I did. Now I'm gone. You may go back to watching reruns of "Father Knows Best" and dream of the halcyon days of yore.
JD, don't go off mad. I cordially invite you to hang around, and come on in for the big win. The Republicans ("moderate independents") around here used to outnumber the liberals. Now it's reversed. You'll have a hard time finding more entertainment than watching IB endure the next four years of Obama.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Let 'er Blow!

puterbac
Senior

Post by puterbac » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:07 pm

We've lived under the sword of what the Job Creators will do if they don't get their way long enough. Let's kick this pig and get it on.[/quote]

What do you want government to "do" to business to force them to hire US citizens?[/quote]

The better question is what can US citizens (aka consumers) do to force them to hire US citizens.

What do you drive, Repeal-the-27th-amendment? I'm guessing you're Korean all the way. In our garage we're Ford, Ford, and Chrysler (a piece of shit but it's American Red, White, and Blue by God).[/quote]

And where were those FOrd, Ford, and Chryslers built? Canada? Mexico?

My Altima was built in TN. The Odyssey in Alabama,

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Another great Cincinnatian to follow in the footsteps of our favorite local boy, Manson.