Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

TheBigMook
Henchman #1
College Hoops Affiliation: Cincinnati
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by TheBigMook » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Kasich is also a bit looney and is soon leaving the state to find another district to run in after the GOP evaporate his in the redistricting.
THE OG SSG

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Every time i see his name in an article i move on. That guy is a loon.

BigRedMan
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Indiana

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 am

eCat wrote:my side of the family never has issues like this

my wife's side is a fucking train wreck every month.
Call.

I have my wife's twin lesbo sister who is knocked up by her older sister's boyfriend(for now) and backup living with the girl she first went lesbo went.

To pair that with her half-sister who is getting a divorce while her man is in Iraq because he cheated on her and is currently screwing one of his friends.

Oh yeah, her brother might be the daddy of kid #4 with 4 different women now.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dr. Nostron » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 am

BRM comes strong - thats gonna be hard to beat.

BigRedMan
Senior

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 am

Did I mention I get daily updates also?
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Dr. Nostron
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida State

Post by Dr. Nostron » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 am

Then we should be getting daily updates as well...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm

eCat and BRM make my fuckhead cousins look like the damn Cleavers....
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

BigRedMan
Senior

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Well Doc, it is usually nothing of significant but just my wife *telling* me how she feels about the situations and such.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 pm

sister-n-law X who has the husband that beats her and her kid told my wife that if she went over to her recently deceased father's house and took anything she'd call the police on her.

This is after we agreed to forego any claims on his house so she could buy it and move him and her retarded hand stirring kool aid ass kids in it 6 months ago. (she hasn't come up with the money and never will)

gratitude has an expiration date in this family it appears.

I went nuclear on them though. I just informed them this is the last time any of them get to see their grandkids and none of them are welcome in my house , even the one I wanna have sex with.

this all stems from them being pissed that the dad gave her ( my wife) the high dollar coin collection 3 years ago and left them with a collection of state quarters.

I've been looking for a reason to never have to see those people again and this opportunity won't present itself again. I don't really hate them, nor am I all that upset, but if I don't act all indignant, then they won't take my threats to never see them again seriously and expect me to show up, or worse, come visit me.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice

Post by Owlman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

BigRedMan wrote:

Call.

I have my wife's twin lesbo sister who is knocked up by her older sister's boyfriend(for now) and backup living with the girl she first went lesbo went.
The older sister agree to this?

Either way got me beat. All I got is a mechanic cousin who shot is brother who hates white people so much that he wouldn't let my BIL pick up my father's car despite my father telling him over the phone to do so living with my 84 year old aunt not paying any rent hanging out on the corner drunk with hepatitis and liver toxicity.
My Dad is my hero still.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm

BigRedMan wrote:

Call.

To pair that with her half-sister who is getting a divorce while her man is in Iraq because he cheated on her and is currently screwing one of his friends.

Oh yeah, her brother might be the daddy of kid #4 with 4 different women now.
so was the knocking up by the older sisters boyfriend consensual between the two sisters?

I can't imagine having sex with a woman who doesn't want it, doesn't enjoy it and is just using me to procreate

I mean, I've ended up with that as a result of having sex with a woman, but neither of us intentionally starting it out that way.
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Owlman wrote:
BigRedMan wrote:

Call.

The older sister agree to this?

Either way got me beat. All I got is a mechanic cousin who shot is brother who hates white people so much that he wouldn't let my BIL pick up my father's car despite my father telling him over the phone to do so living with my 84 year old aunt not paying any rent hanging out on the corner drunk with hepatitis and liver toxicity.

there is a whitey in every woodpile

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:59 pm

DooKSucks wrote:eCat and BRM make my fuckhead cousins look like the damn Cleavers....
That's only because you have like a thousand cousins.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Heading to Hilton Head on Friday with my daughters and my ex. This should be interesting.

BigRedMan
Senior

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Owlman and Ecat - The wife's twin was living with the oldest sister between girlfriends when she decided that a good deep dickin' would help her out. Apparently since she is back with her original girlfriend from back in the day, the dick wasn't deep enough.

So the answer to your question is a big ole HELL NO it wasn't.

BigRedMan
Senior

Post by BigRedMan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Heading to Hilton Head on Friday with my daughters and my ex. This should be interesting.
Hopefully your or your ex is fixed now cause if not, I see another little rat in your future.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Her divorce was official Yesterday and she got her money which means I get my money back. No little Rats from her anyway but I do plan on her playing the mom role while I hit the bars.

Owlman
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Rice

Post by Owlman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

BigRedMan wrote:Owlman and Ecat - The wife's twin was living with the oldest sister between girlfriends when she decided that a good deep dickin' would help her out. Apparently since she is back with her original girlfriend from back in the day, the dick wasn't deep enough.

So the answer to your question is a big ole HELL NO it wasn't.
Are the two sisters speaking now? That would seem to be a big no no in most families
My Dad is my hero still.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Well, I'm not getting into the specifics, but I have a case where it's alleged that the mother is sleeping with the stepson (who is of legal age). It's a family law case. The grandmother (mother's mom) has testified to walking in on the two in the act. It's a matter of public record now, so I'm not violating any type of confidentiality by sharing this. Still, that doesn't top the Lesbian sister getting pregnant by the other sister's boyfriend.

All of my crazy cousins are on my father's side. I have one who has a Felony B&E of a Motor Vehicle (he stripped down a Progress Energy truck of all of its tools, equipments and supplies), a Manufacturing Methamphetamine charge, and another case in Onslow County where he stole a boat and hauled it to Sampson County. He's charged with felony larceny, felony conspiracy to commit larceny and felony possession of stolen goods in that one. The kicker is that the dumbass stripped down the Progress Energy truck when it was behind the Meth lab. The lab was under surveillance. Progress Energy had parked the truck in the field for the night. He decided to help himself to the truck, and the detectives watching the lab saw it all.

Then there's the other methhead cousin who has moved back into his parents house at the age of 34 (he's 38 now). His dad caught him prostituting himself for drugs on Craigslist in the personals section. The dumbass was using his father's computer to set up his buggery.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 pm

My mother-in-law is a hoarder. Other than that, no real crazies.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.