Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Moderators: The Talent, Hacksaw, bluetick, puterbac, 10ac

Toemeesleather
Senior

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am

Yep, F Syria...
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:56 pm

“There are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. You see it when you go to a bank and you use an ATM, you don’t go to a bank teller, or you go to the airport and you’re using a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate.”

Sooooooo, according to our fearless blame it on somebody/something prez.....automation is now the problem.....you can't make his sh!t up!!

4 More Years11!!

GBJs
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by GBJs » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Toemeesleather wrote:Yep, F Syria...
EFZ. And Libya. And Egypt. They're civil wars. Let one faction win, then we'll only have one bunch to take over.
Worth. Every. Cent.

Hacksaw
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc
Location: Pacific Northwest (specifically, the greater portland oregon metropolitan area)

Post by Hacksaw » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 pm

TheBigMook wrote:meh, pointless. If the numbers are good in a year and 3 mos. from now, who cares? It matters not what they were in June of 2011. Obama just has to show an upward trend from the economies nadir and keep hammering home that point. All is lost to you, flee, flee.

You great patriots just need to keep a prayin' that the economy gets worse. Great Americans all! Anything to get that negro out!
Heh...yeah, because anyone who doesn't support Obama is a racist, right?

Pathetic, yet all too predictable.
Deep thought of the day: "I was adopted. I thank my birth mother every day for not aborting me (although I wouldn't doubt her decision if she did)."

TheBigMook
Henchman #1
College Hoops Affiliation: Cincinnati

Post by TheBigMook » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 pm

How do you get you whites so white?
THE OG SSG

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Hacksaw speaks the truth...

[youtube]rAzeZ4nFsBU[/youtube]

Hacksaw
Senior
Location: Pacific Northwest (specifically, the greater portland oregon metropolitan area)

Post by Hacksaw » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

It's all they've got, toe. Their president is an abject failure. They'll have to slander anyone who questions him, because they certainly can't defend his record.
Deep thought of the day: "I was adopted. I thank my birth mother every day for not aborting me (although I wouldn't doubt her decision if she did)."

TheBigMook
Henchman #1

Post by TheBigMook » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Honkey crackers
THE OG SSG

Hacksaw
Senior

Post by Hacksaw » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:43 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Hacksaw wrote:It's all they've got, toe. Their president is an abject failure. They'll have to slander anyone who questions him, because they certainly can't defend his record.
that is what Bill Maher does. He has gone on the record to say that he doesn't think all Republicans are racist, but he DOES believe that all racists are Republicans. If President Obama does not win re-election, it will only prove (to Bill Maher) that our nation that originally elected him is now somehow to racist to elect a half-black President.

Merit has nothing to do with anything.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Toemeesleather wrote:“There are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. You see it when you go to a bank and you use an ATM, you don’t go to a bank teller, or you go to the airport and you’re using a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate.”

Sooooooo, according to our fearless blame it on somebody/something prez.....automation is now the problem.....you can't make his sh!t up!!

4 More Years!!!!!
sure you can make this shit up. this is what happens when you have dumbfuck speech writers working for you and if you refuse to use your brain before you speak.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Sometimes (oftentimes) I have a hard time explaining exactly what I am feeling and why something just doesn't feel right to me. Such is the way I felt about libertarians and why I could never be one (why I had to be Republican, not Libertarian.) I couldn't put into words exactly (precisely) why libertarianism wasn't for me.... until now. God Bless Ann Coulter.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-06-15.html
Sexy Ann wrote:If state governments stop officially registering marriages, then who gets to adopt? How are child support and child custody issues determined if the government doesn't recognize marriage? How about a private company's health care plans -- whom will those cover? Who has legal authority to issue "do not resuscitate" orders to doctors? (Of course, under Obamacare we won't be resuscitating anyone.)

Who inherits in the absence of a will? Who is entitled to a person's Social Security and Medicare benefits? How do you know if you're divorced and able to remarry? Where would liberals get their phony statistics about most marriages ending in divorce? ....

....Under Paul's plan, siblings could marry one another, perhaps intentionally, but also perhaps unaware that they were fraternal twins separated and sent to different adoptive families at birth -- as actually happened in Britain a few years ago after taking the government-mandated blood test for marriage.
Incest? Well, they never would have known about it (until their first child was born with 3 arms, 1 eye, and an IQ of 43) if the British government didn't sanction their marriage with a blood test.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-11/worl ... s=PM:WORLD

I fear these two already "incested" with each other before the government could put the kibosh on it. If this happened 3 years ago, they are probably still looking at another 20 years of mental health therapy just to get back to normal.
Sexy Ann wrote:There are reasons we have laws governing important institutions, such as marriage. As in landscaping, you don't remove a wall until you know why it was put there.

Marriage is a legal construct with legal consequences, particularly regarding rights and duties to children. Libertarians would be better off spearheading a movement to get rid of stop signs than to get rid of officially sanctioned marriage. A world without government stop signs would be safer than a world without government marriage.....

Most libertarians are cowering frauds too afraid to upset anyone to take a stand on some of the most important cultural issues of our time. So they dodge the tough questions when it suits their purposes by pretending to be Randian purists, but are perfectly comfortable issuing politically expedient answers when it comes to the taxpayers' obligations under Medicare and Social Security.
There is so much truth to this. That is the whole point about the absurdity of Libertarianism, to be a true Libertarian means you are a Conservative that must check your brain at the door before entering the room of common sense. Because common sense can play no real part of Libertarianism. You are ALL about liberty, fuck anyone who draws a line in the sand and says to you, "...NO, stop."

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm

No matter who's doing the killin', dead arabs is always a good thing.
Let 'er Blow!

Dora
Sophomore
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by Dora » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Why?
Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Because.
Let 'er Blow!

TheBigMook
Henchman #1

Post by TheBigMook » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Because, no Arab loves the desert. They love water and green trees. There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing.
THE OG SSG

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn

Post by Professor Tiger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 pm

So, IB, you are not a libertarian because libertarians are for incest.

LMAO. You'd make a great SNL skit, except you appear to be serious.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

GBJs
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by GBJs » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 pm

I think you missed the point of his, and sexy Ann's, rant there Prof...

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything...

You've got to be your own man, not a puppet on a string...
Worth. Every. Cent.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 pm

[youtube]PVY691ObVJE[/youtube]
Let 'er Blow!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm

10ac wrote:No matter who's doing the killin', dead arabs is always a good thing.

Agreed