Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

crotch
Senior (Citizen)
College Hoops Affiliation: Eastern Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Ostensibly Hoops

Post by crotch » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

hedge wrote:You know Crotch wishes that kid played for UK...
Wrong

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm

This UK team is incapable of improving
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Haven't said a word yet all year but im starting to agree. Still. Don't start bitching yet. You've had fun.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

I saw the UNC player take an armpit to the face. It didn't look like the kind of hit where you get carted out on a stretcher
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Damn, I saw the UK score was like 38 all at the half, I flipped back and they've got 53 with less than 4 minutes gone in the second. 15 points in 4 minutes, that's on pace to score 150 for a game. Not bad...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 pm

hedge wrote:Damn, I saw the UK score was like 38 all at the half, I flipped back and they've got 53 with less than 4 minutes gone in the second. 15 points in 4 minutes, that's on pace to score 150 for a game. Not bad...

Wiltjer came to play. Lets hope the team keeps it up. We need this game

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

It will be a good barometer. Ol Miss clearly likes to run, and UK is obliging. If you can beat a high scoring ranked team in their house, you've got to be pleased with that...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:10 am

great job, good effort Cats

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 am

last night Noel set a single game block record for UK - and he is ahead of Anthony Davis by 6 blocks at this point in the season compared to last year.

that may have been the most dominating defensive performance I've seen from a UK player. He goes out of the game and Ole Miss goes on a 16-0 run.

UK still isn't very good, but they wanted that win. I think the best they can hope for is being the 8 seed that no #1 seed wants to face in the tourney.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am

The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 am

I saw a picture of those women. They were typical Duke cows. Funny how smoking hot girls wearing opposing team uniforms are cute and engaging.

Fifer
Junior

Post by Fifer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:29 pm

eCat wrote:last night Noel set a single game block record for UK - and he is ahead of Anthony Davis by 6 blocks at this point in the season compared to last year.

that may have been the most dominating defensive performance I've seen from a UK player. He goes out of the game and Ole Miss goes on a 16-0 run.

UK still isn't very good, but they wanted that win. I think the best they can hope for is being the 8 seed that no #1 seed wants to face in the tourney.
I just hope they get in the tourney. If you get in you got a chance. Who would have ever thought that UK team two years ago would make the final four. For God sake who would have thought that UConn, who finished ninth in the Big East, would win.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:55 pm

I now think they'll get in, but they don't have a chance.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:16 pm

"Who would have ever thought that UK team two years ago would make the final four. For God sake who would have thought that UConn, who finished ninth in the Big East, would win."

The real question is, who would've thought that UK team would lose to that UConne team in one of the biggest shitfests of a game (tourny or otherwise) that I've ever had the displeasure to endure. UConne went a torrid 1-for-33 (ok, that's a slight exaggeration) from behind the arc, but UK was so tepid across the board that they couldn't overcome that rotten shooting by UCOnne. And they would've had the fearsome 8 seeded Butler in a cakewalk to the NC. Granted, UK might not should've been in the FF at all (although I recall UK fans howling over how underseeded they were and how unfair it was that they had to play higher seeds from the sweet 16 on), but once there, it was laid out on a platter for them. And UK definitely had the best team in 2010, you guys should have won the past 3 in a row. Oh well, one if better than none...

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 pm

I'll take it

Bluecat
Sophomore

Post by Bluecat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I don't remember much from that UConne game. I just remember waxing that Tar Heel ass to get there in the Most Important Game Ever at TGP.

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Man, I even hate the Dukies in the Comments section.
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

goldenbear
Senior

Post by goldenbear » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Went to the game got on ROy for not starting PJ, people around were looking at me then PJ comes in the game and goes nuts, I hope he only misses a game it looked pretty bad.

Loved the fact that SImmons played most of the second half he is so much better than Hubert.

T Dot O Dot
Senior

Post by T Dot O Dot » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

eCat wrote:I saw a picture of those women. They were typical Duke cows. Funny how smoking hot girls wearing opposing team uniforms are cute and engaging.
If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Congrats to Kentucky for losing to and Arkansas for getting their ass kicked by the shittiest team in the league. Christ.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.