Idiot

Professor Tiger
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Auburn
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Re: Puterbac News Network and Political Discussion Thread

Post by Professor Tiger » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Cliff's Notes version: Hedge, you are proud. Very proud.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident… by the — you know — you know the thing.” - Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Romney isnt going to win.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:53 pm

aTm wrote:Romney isnt going to win.
then we are fucked
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by 10ac » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm

We're fucked either way.
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 pm

10ac wrote:We're fucked either way.
No, not necessarily, no. We just need someone who understands economics better than the current administration, someone who can communicate to people why we can't have all the entitlements we feel we are entitled to. Obama can't do that since it is his base that consumes entitlements. That is why it must be Romney.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm

You're screwed

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:56 pm

'You better hope (for everyone's sake) Romney wins in November."

I hope for my own sake (and, after that primary requirement has been fulfilled, everyone else's sake) that you die in November. If not sooner...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 pm

IB is obviously too much of an idiot (what a shocker) to understand that I realize (as stated in my original post) that from a strictly business perspective, Romney and Bain Cap have nothing to apologize for and in fact, if they need to feel anything beyond elation at the massive profits they made, they should even feel good about their restructurings. But reality and what gets slung during a campaign are very different things (obviously IB doesn't understand this). The "message" that the Obama campaign is going to be peddling is that Romney profited directly b/c of a great number of working stiff losing their jobs, with the implication being that Romney was responsible for those job losses. It won't hurt to be able to run clips of Romney himself (in reference to insurance companies) saying "I like firing people". That's how politics works. Clearly IB is too much of a fucking retarded faggot to understand that. Or anything else except his retarded faggot jesus assfucking bullshit. Jesus sucked cock and liked huge black dick up his ass. No wonder IB loves him...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Love the new Romney ad.

"On day 1 President Romney will.."

Heh, good luck with that.

Politics is stupid.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 am

hedge wrote:IB is obviously too much of an idiot (what a shocker) to understand that I realize (as stated in my original post) that from a strictly business perspective, Romney and Bain Cap have nothing to apologize for and in fact, if they need to feel anything beyond elation at the massive profits they made, they should even feel good about their restructurings. But reality and what gets slung during a campaign are very different things (obviously IB doesn't understand this). The "message" that the Obama campaign is going to be peddling is that Romney profited directly b/c of a great number of working stiff losing their jobs, with the implication being that Romney was responsible for those job losses. It won't hurt to be able to run clips of Romney himself (in reference to insurance companies) saying "I like firing people". That's how politics works. Clearly IB is too much of a fucking retarded faggot to understand that. Or anything else except his retarded faggot jesus assfucking bullshit. Jesus sucked cock and liked huge black dick up his ass. No wonder IB loves him...
waaaaaahhhhhhhh, my name is Hedge and IB wont stop picking on me and making me feel like shit waaaaaahhhhhhhh

here is what is obvious to everyone on this board not named Hedge, anyone who talks (in jest) about homosexual activities this much must obviously like getting their prostate stimulate and massaged by another man's penis. did you study freud at UNC?

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 am

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

puterbac
Senior

Post by puterbac » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Kudos to oprama for discovering these new Polish death camps.

Smartest man in the room by far.

Hacksaw
Senior
Location: Pacific Northwest (specifically, the greater portland oregon metropolitan area)

Post by Hacksaw » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 pm

And just as with most of Obama's gaffes, it has received very little coverage in the 9:1 media. They're very forgiving of his doofus moments.

...you know, just like they were with Bush.
Deep thought of the day: "I was adopted. I thank my birth mother every day for not aborting me (although I wouldn't doubt her decision if she did)."

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 pm

That wasn't the media's fault. If they hadn't reported on Bush's doofus moments, there wouldn't have been anything to report...

But seriously, I want to ask you and puter a serious question. By whatever your standard for this very broad term, do you think Obama is an intelligent person? Who do you think is more intelligent b/w Obama and Bush? Doesn't have anything to do with their political views, just basic intelligence. What say ye?

puterbac
Senior

Post by puterbac » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:26 pm

How could we know?

I think both are above average intelligence. Both went to ivy league schools. We know ones grades and other is afraid to release his.

One is an avg communicator and the other requires TelePrompTer to ask for directions.

Frankly I think the key is which one thinks he is smarter than he really is? And that is not a good thing in a president.

Well that and one cut his political teeth in the most corrupt political arena in the country...aka Chicago.

Bottom line is I don't know who is smarter and neither does anybody else. What I believe is bush isn't given enough credit for his intelligence and oprama is given far to much.

Hacksaw
Senior
Location: Pacific Northwest (specifically, the greater portland oregon metropolitan area)

Post by Hacksaw » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Agree with puter. None of us knows who is smarter. I suspect that John Kerry told Obama how bad it sucks to have everyone know that Bush had better grades than you.

I don't think Bush is the idiot he was portrayed to be and I don't see any evidence that Obama is the genius he is portrayed to be.

9:1
Deep thought of the day: "I was adopted. I thank my birth mother every day for not aborting me (although I wouldn't doubt her decision if she did)."

GBJs
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by GBJs » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 pm

hedge wrote:That wasn't the media's fault. If they hadn't reported on Bush's doofus moments, there wouldn't have been anything to report...

But seriously, I want to ask you and puter a serious question. By whatever your standard for this very broad term, do you think Obama is an intelligent person? Who do you think is more intelligent b/w Obama and Bush? Doesn't have anything to do with their political views, just basic intelligence. What say ye?
1. That's bull shit because NO ONE in the media has reported a damn thing in the last 30 years...it's opinion. Opinion is not news, it is rhetoric and leading instead of factual and giving all the information for someone to form their OWN opinion or assist in decision making.

2. Obama. He's one of the immigrants getting a free ride to our universities on the gubmint dole. ( Note: that was a smart ass comment.)
Worth. Every. Cent.

GBJs
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by GBJs » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Jungle Rat wrote:Politics is stupid.
Excellent idea. Lets talk college football.
Worth. Every. Cent.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Better than listening to IB cream himself over a candidate who has no chance of gaining the Oval Office.

So we have 4 more years of Repubs acting like scorned bitches refusing to do the right thing for America because their ego is bruised. Won't help them in 16 once either. Seems Americans are growing tired of the Republican bullshit. Good luck to ya though. It makes it fun.