Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by sardis » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:58 pm

If you are a 17 yr. old boy you nail that...

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by Bklyn » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Indeed.

I almost got into a thing with my high school Geometry teacher, but punked out. When I came back to the HS during my freshman year, she tried to bring up the concept of visiting me when I was down in college and I laughed at her.

A part of me said I should've smashed it when I had the chance...but I know I would've told a bunch of people and my life (and her's) would have gone a very different route.

It was the most proud decision made out of fear that I ever made.

(oh, and my Geometry teacher was not hot either...she was about the same age as the chick above, brunette, thick jaw - like gym teacher, there - and sorta boxy. That woman above was Pamela Anderson, comparatively)
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

10ac
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Tennessee

Post by 10ac » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

http://pamelarogers.org/1/

This teacher recently got 7 years for screwing a 14 yr old. Well, for violating probation byr texting him pictures of herself. I used to see her mowing her lawn in a bikini. In my day the kid would be Legend.
Let 'er Blow!

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:32 am

It's a strange thing. At 17, I was pursued and succumbed to an older woman, not at school, but a lady I did yard work for in the neighborhood. Even though I whole heartily believe what she did was wrong, I don't consider her this horrible pervert. I don't feel like I was a victim nor do I feel tramatized by the event. I was confused and a little scared about it afterward, but I don't think I was permanently scarred. Yet, if an older woman pursued my son, who will turn 17 this summer, I'd be horrified, to be honest. I guess as parents we can't fathom our children in the same maturity level we were at when we were that age.

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Theres one of these involving an 8th grade teacher here in Houston today.

I'm guessing these types are simply BSC because clearly this chick clearly could have gotten some outisde of the school environs.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:30 pm

My second thought...jesus christ SBISD must have some goddamned money for all those macs.
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm

"I'm guessing these types are simply BSC"

What is BSC?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Bat Shit Crazy

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:10 pm

[youtube]B42oq8LtL8Y[/youtube]

Bklyn
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Howard

Post by Bklyn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

The little kid was like "eff it, I want some cake."
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

It's me Karen
Junior
College Hoops Affiliation: Michigan

Post by It's me Karen » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Quick thinking, girls. Keep her lying face down in the cake so she can breath easy with the cake stuffed in her nose and mouth.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Glad to see Crow is still around.

[youtube]BeT8rMsMKxM[/youtube]

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:11 pm

what is the context of that video?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

No idea.

sardis
All-American

Post by sardis » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 pm

CAT
Sophomore

Post by CAT » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Click here:

Wal-Martians
I try not to limit my madness to March

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am

eCat wrote:what is the context of that video?
He pissed in his pants because some Mexican had the bathroom door locked.
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 am

10ac wrote:http://pamelarogers.org/1/

This teacher recently got 7 years for screwing a 14 yr old. Well, for violating probation byr texting him pictures of herself. I used to see her mowing her lawn in a bikini. In my day the kid would be Legend.
I think that all, young, attractive, female high school teachers, need to meet with a psychiatrist BEFORE they start teaching, to see if they will be diagnosed with either manic-depression of borderline personality disorder. Because if they are, they will start fucking our teenaged sons....

...and we need to know about this before they do. Because our sons will accomidate them.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

10ac
Senior

Post by 10ac » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 am

I heard his dad puffed out his chest and said "whew, my son is not gay".
Let 'er Blow!

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 am

aTm wrote:Bat Shit Crazy
Watch out for your sons....

http://www.avoiceformen.com/women/borde ... y-asshole/

Paul Elam wrote:There are other examples of when physiological causes are at the root of severe psychological and behavioral problems. Depression is a good example. It can be traced to a myriad of physical causes and result in some very dangerous physical symptoms, including alcoholism, drug abuse, violence and suicide.

But depression is a disorder, despite having some possible physical causes, that demands to be differentiated in approach from diseases like schizophrenia.

An individual, no matter how depressed, is capable of making an informed, rational choice about their actions.

In that light, they are fully responsible for whether or not they drink alcohol, take recreational drugs, become violent or even kill themselves. We can give them medication and psychotherapy, as well as provide other support services, but in the end they are fully and completely responsible for every choice they make in their lives. While their thinking can be clouded by their problem, they are fully capable of determining the difference between right and wrong as well as understanding the consequences of their actions.

That brings us to the BPD. This individual, typically a female (yes, that is documented) is one whose mental state renders her a significant emotional, psychological and often physical danger to anyone in her life, and in particular men with whom she becomes involved romantically.

BPD is the indicated diagnosis when some or all of the following are present:
  • A long-term pattern of unstable or turbulent emotions, including frequent displays of inappropriate anger.
  • A pattern of impulsive actions and chaotic relationships, including, but not limited to impulsiveness with money, substance abuse, sexual relationships, binge eating, and shoplifting.
  • Intolerant, often hostile reaction to being alone.
  • Repeated crises and acts of self-injury, such as wrist cutting or overdosing.
There is a more thorough examination of behaviors common to BPD, but you won’t likely find them detailed in diagnostic literature. The following are traits I have drawn from personal experience observing borderline women in clinical and real life settings.
  • A remarkable facility for lying and manipulation, particularly for sympathy and adulation, but also to enlist action from others that will further their personal objectives for revenge or retaliation.
  • A propensity to make false allegations of rape, sexual abuse and domestic violence.
  • A near bottomless capacity for vengeance over the least, or even imagined, slights.
  • A sadistic pleasure in causing unwarranted harm to others who are perceived to be enemies, or even those determined to not love them “enough.”
  • The capacity to justify and rationalize any abusive behavior, no matter how extreme or how innocent the victim. No moral compass.
  • The repetitive demand that others sympathize with them, even as they cause destruction in the lives of innocents.
  • The distorted mindset that the abuse they inflict is not abuse, but that objecting to it or fighting back is abusive to them.
And one other thing must be incorporated into your understanding of the BPD. They are in total control of what they are doing. There is no organic factor or deficit in self control that causes what they do. Their acts are willful and premeditated. They comprehend the difference between right and wrong, appropriate and inappropriate, truth and lies, reality and fantasy.

They frequently hold jobs and involve themselves in social situations where their destructive behaviors would quickly work against them. They often perform admirably and demonstrate a respectable capacity for self control and appropriate behavior. Any notion that they cannot help their actions, which you will most frequently hear from BPD’s or the unscrupulous clinicians who profit from their condition by helping them rationalize their behavior, is completely fraudulent.

They know what they are doing and often enjoy it.

Do they suffer tremendously from internal chaos and unstable emotions? Certainly. So do the depressed, and alcoholics and those with anxiety disorders and other maladies. We just don’t offer any of them as pass on hurting themselves and others. Nor should we.

Given the absolute potential for devastation that the BPD brings into the lives of anyone unfortunate enough to be in their path, it is pretty important to understand the prognosis for their condition.

There is no psychotropic medication that treats BPD and there is no known cognitive therapy that works with them. In short, they have an intractable condition that is impervious to treatment of any kind. They cannot be helped near as much as they can be avoided for the sake of helping others.

There is a running joke among psychiatric professionals about BPD’s. And yes, we told jokes about serious problems. It is one of the ways clinicians deal with the stress of working with them. Anyway, it’s a simple one-liner.

You don’t treat borderlines, you ignore them.

And that, in the broader sense, is also indirect professional advice when it comes to anyone with the misfortune to find themselves locked in the sights of a BPD.

Get away from them.

Go directly in the other direction. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.00. Just get thee…away; chalk whatever losses you suffer up to experience and be grateful about what you could have lost.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.