The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Uncle Bud

Post by Dave23 » Tue Oct 22, 2024 12:35 pm

Cletus antagonizes the right wingers on my Bears board on a daily basis.

It’s comical and pathetic.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Oct 22, 2024 12:53 pm

So Cletus is just too much of a pussy to post here, not just not at all?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:05 pm

Dave23 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 12:35 pm Cletus antagonizes the right wingers on my Bears board on a daily basis.

It’s comical and pathetic.
link?
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:15 pm

Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:27 pm

Cletus must be Otto105 or Bitterman.

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:54 pm

Jack Birdbath
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Oct 22, 2024 7:05 pm

Jack Birdbath just needs a klaatu and a kathaksung to play along with his Ferguson Foont schtick. One of yall take the ball and run with that over there.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue Oct 22, 2024 7:39 pm

I well remember klaatu and kathaksung, and I also remember the name Ferguson Foont, but don't recall anything about him. What was his deal?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Tue Oct 22, 2024 7:59 pm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 22, 2024 8:33 pm

hedge wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 7:39 pm I well remember klaatu and kathaksung, and I also remember the name Ferguson Foont, but don't recall anything about him. What was his deal?
I never posted on Foont's bare knuckles forum (I wasn't welcome), but Foont DID try to get me banned from the entire site because he didn't like my comments on ANOTHER forum, PDR of CFBM. He just wasn't man enough to argue with me. His deal was very quietly and discretely get people he disagreed with cancelled (remove their ability to speak and shift opinion), long before cancel culture. What he couldn't do, is argue. He just wanted power and authority. Foont mastered Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

He is a white Ta'Nashi Coates.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:22 am

" His deal was very quietly and discretely get people he disagreed with cancelled (remove their ability to speak and shift opinion)"

You have definitely shifted my opinion about about the mentally handicapped. I used to kinda feel sorry for them, now I hate them, all thanks to you...

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:44 am

Otto and bitterman fill the klaatu and kathaksung roles pretty well…

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:43 am

Big Boy may be gone in the near future

https://local12.com/news/local/20-frisc ... 5mDGoVKmJg
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 23, 2024 10:29 am

"I never posted on Foont's bare knuckles forum (I wasn't welcome), "

You're not welcome here either.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:25 pm

I registered but they still haven't sent me a confirmation email..

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:33 pm

Maybe Dave was smart enough to pre-ban you

Dave23
Senior

Post by Dave23 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:20 pm

I approved it. You should be able to login.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:20 pm

eCat wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:43 am Big Boy may be gone in the near future

That shit bothers me. If a restaurant is doing just fine (good business, steady, enough customers) but nationally, the chain is suffering, then corporate could arbitrarily and impetuously decide to start shutting things down. We saw this with Red Lobster and a few others. That pisses me off, had a few friends who were restaurant managers who saw their livelihood go up in flames by no fault of their own. But if the owners of the restaurant haven't paid their bills in months and the managers running things are like, dude (owner), where is the fucking butter? Why are the sheriffs showing up here with eviction notice? that is something else. That is the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing and all of a sudden, you are out of job because the owner is a cowardly asshole.

Food service is hard enough work. Long hours. Way underpaid. Way under appreciated. Don't go and fuck over your loyal people. That is like, a superintendent of a school abandoning all the teachers in the district.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:21 pm

Our fiscal year ended a few days ago so we are doing annual employee evaluations. Because of what I do, I am required to sit in all of them even if I don't interact with the people. Matter of fact I am sitting in one as I type this.

This one director was talking about one of his guys and he said "The customer thinks he is stupid because he has a southern accent, its holding him back and he should really work on it because the guy is really really good at what he does"

so I had to interrupt I was like "Why am I just now hearing that a southern accent holds you back in this company!"

I mean, no one understood me and the boss said "shut up retard" but I think I proved my point
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

eCat
Mr. Pissant

Post by eCat » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:22 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:20 pm
eCat wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:43 am Big Boy may be gone in the near future

That shit bothers me. If a restaurant is doing just fine (good business, steady, enough customers) but nationally, the chain is suffering, then corporate could arbitrarily and impetuously decide to start shutting things down. We saw this with Red Lobster and a few others. That pisses me off, had a few friends who were restaurant managers who saw their livelihood go up in flames by no fault of their own. But if the owners of the restaurant haven't paid their bills in months and the managers running things are like, dude (owner), where is the fucking butter? Why are the sheriffs showing up here with eviction notice? that is something else. That is the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing and all of a sudden, you are out of job because the owner is a cowardly asshole.

Food service is hard enough work. Long hours. Way underpaid. Way under appreciated. Don't go and fuck over your loyal people.
supposedly when they were bought by the new owners, they mortgaged everything they could and drowned the company in debt. I'm sure they all will get a golden parachute while people who have worked there for years living off $2 tips try to find some way to survive